kit UFA by pecan

Based on Click to view
Artist pecan [gallery]
Time spent 7 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
20 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

kit UFA

Postby pecan » Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:06 pm

hullo okahui and i have decided to put this bab UFA! this will be open to everybody :>

for this contest, tell me about how they feel about having a pirate as a father and a princess as a mother! you may include one piece of art (preferably done by you) and/or writing (limit of 800 words!). be creative!! p.s. extra brownie points if the writing/art involves this bab interacting with their family ;p

Code: Select all
name:
what do they think of their parents' occupations? :
extra(s):

ends on 1st April, 12:30pm Singapore time!
pecan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: kit UFA

Postby thou art I » Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:07 pm

holy ravioli mark!! ;w;
also good morning. It's the same time for me just pm.
Last edited by thou art I on Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

listo.
"𝕴 𝖉𝖔 𝖓𝖔𝖙 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗 𝖉𝖊𝖆𝖙𝖍. 𝕴 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗 𝖔𝖓𝖑𝖞 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖒𝖞 𝖗𝖆𝖌𝖊 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖋𝖆𝖉𝖊 𝖔𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖎𝖒𝖊."
thou art I

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThatDragonAdara » Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:08 pm

name: Gold
extra(s):

Wip!!!

♢ She/Her, They/Them ♢
✦ ENTP ✦
My KalonsKithclan
Warren of Place Fell
ThatDragonAdara

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shawty-cs » Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:28 pm

name:
    extra(s):

RESERVE WITH A LIVE/LIVING FAIRYTAIL
shawty-cs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby happysparrow » Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:29 pm

"𝖘𝖍𝖊 𝖎𝖘 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖕𝖊𝖗𝖋𝖊𝖈𝖙 𝖈𝖔𝖒𝖇𝖎𝖓𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝖕𝖗𝖎𝖓𝖈𝖊𝖘𝖘 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖗𝖎𝖔𝖗"

name:

Calypso

Female

Calypso sighed, sitting back and taking a moment to ponder her parents. Ah, yes, they were a lively crew indeed... And vastly different. She sometimes wondered how they ended up together at all, back when her father was still living the life of a pirate. Finally realizing what she wanted to say, however, she spoke, "I think it's rather cute, when all is said and done," she smiled warmly, remembering the stories her mother had told her, "They're from such different worlds, y'know? Anyway, what I think about their occupations!" Calypso gave a light, happy laugh that could only be compared to the chiming of bells, "It's rather silly! A princess and a pirate! I do think my mother is very interesting, but my father has better stories. I really look up to my mom most, though - her being a princess and all, she's so elegant and wise! I want to be like her! My father and his occupation, on the other hand..." she frowned, pawing at the ground nervously, "I worry for him a lot, you know? One of these days he's going to get locked up and won't ever come home... I wish he would find a better occupation... I do, however, like when he takes me sailing! He's always very careful to be legal when I get to come along!"

extra(s):

A tiny kit, wide eyed and curious, toddled quietly after her father. Her tiny paw steps could barely keep up with her father's larger ones, but he had noticed, and had slowed down so Calypso could fall in step next to him. Calypso had been promised a very fun trip, today! She had indeed been promised something along the lines of fish, and her father's ever present grin assured her that whatever it ended up being, it would be positively delightful! Soon, father and daughter had arrived to the ocean shore, Calypso already hurrying to jump joyfully into the frothy water that covered her paws. Giving a delighted squeal, she hopped again before running back to Bastion. The pirate laughed before beginning the explanation of what they would be doing, "I'll take you sailing one day, when you're a little bit older," he promised, "But for now, we'll just get used to the ocean. See those teeny tiny fish?" Calypso looked to where he was pointing, nodding, "We're going to catch a ton!" Calypso gave another, even more excited nod before bounding after her father to where the tiny fish swam. Soon, the two had a nice little collection of minnows, and Calypso smiled proudly. She had done well! She had succeeded!

Or, at least, she had done well in her father's eyes. Upon reaching home, Ayana paused when seeing two soaking wet Kalons standing on a nicely cleaned floor. Noticing the bucket of live fish and Calypso's excited grin, however, she tried her hardest not to smile, "You two are in a lot of trouble," she answered, trying her best to keep a straight face. Calypso automatically hid behind her father, watching her mother with wide, worried eyes, "You two went exploring without me? And left me here all by myself?" this was where she allowed a small smile to slip through, Calypso catching it immediately and grinning.

"We should go again right now!" Calypso chirped excitedly, bounding up to her mother and grinning up at her.

"Right now?"

"Right now!"

"Well, I suppose I don't have too much to do," Ayana smirked, glancing at Bastion, "I'm sure we could go out right now," This gained an excited grin from both Calypso and Bastion. Running ahead, Calypso was already bounding back to the ocean, with her parents following happily in tow. (392/800)

Last edited by happysparrow on Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
happysparrow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby minutiae » Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:48 pm

res
Hi!