Time spent 54 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Doggo #5 - Adopted!

Postby Paper.dragonflies » Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:16 am

Stargazing wrote:Doggo name; Aidan
Gender; Male
Personality;
He is an ENTJ. A social being, comfortable around others, if not a little sadistic. He's quite the social butterfly and puts himself on a pedestal. He's a born leader, having the right mix of assertiveness and social skills to get him to the top and to stay there. He's quite organized, a planner and while he's not obsessive, he does value his to-do list. A perfectionist and sometimes a pessimist, he always prepares for the worst case scenarios, and he's always ready for everything. He works hard and tends to have a good understanding of his tasks. Sometimes he can be quite analytical and logical, very nit picky and naggy as well. He is intelligent, well-informed, and like the god of public speaking. Fearless, he tends to be a little manipulative, getting others to bend to his will quite easily. Despite all this he tends to take risks for the thrill of it. He is confident, arrogant and judgemental, and dislikes compromise. He is a lawyer.
Extras; N/A
Last edited by Paper.dragonflies on Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Paper.dragonflies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Doggo #5 - For Adoption

Postby sleepyhead. » Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:23 am

Doggo name;Zios
Gender;Male
Personality;Cheery, loves to be around everybody, will always lend an extra paw
Extras; (Optional)
nope <:
semi - inactive.

insta : kittycovez
th : kittycove

sleepyhead.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby huddson » Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:25 am

Doggo name; Aidan
Gender; Male
Personality;
He is an ENTJ. A social being, comfortable around others, if not a little sadistic. He's quite the social butterfly and puts himself on a pedestal. He's a born leader, having the right mix of assertiveness and social skills to get him to the top and to stay there. He's quite organized, a planner and while he's not obsessive, he does value his to-do list. A perfectionist and sometimes a pessimist, he always prepares for the worst case scenarios, and he's always ready for everything. He works hard and tends to have a good understanding of his tasks. Sometimes he can be quite analytical and logical, very nit picky and naggy as well. He is intelligent, well-informed, and like the god of public speaking. Fearless, he tends to be a little manipulative, getting others to bend to his will quite easily. Despite all this he tends to take risks for the thrill of it. He is confident, arrogant and judgemental, and dislikes compromise. He is a lawyer.
Extras; N/A
Cecil/Ffwsia - two-spirit, it/its, aspec polyam vincian - autistic + others
Toyhouse
huddson

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby persay » Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:35 pm

Doggo name;
Gender;
Personality;
Extras; (Optional)

mork
he/him
LIVE right now join me
my da
part of the gucci gremlin gang, I am the gucci ofc
gremlin soft
gremlin gurt
gremlin liz
gremlin feather
persay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby huddson » Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:46 am

good luck!
Toyhouse
huddson

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re:

Postby Paper.dragonflies » Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:26 am

Stargazing wrote:Doggo name; Aidan
Gender; Male
Personality;
Extras; N/A

Congrats, he's yours!!
I apologize for the inactivity, to be completely honest I just got really into playing BOTW :'>
Paper.dragonflies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Doggo #5 - Adopted!

Postby huddson » Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:01 am

oh, thank you so much!