Based on Click to view
Artist medicalpaws [gallery]
Time spent 56 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
20 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Furtopian #297 || trans

Postby medicalpaws » Sun Mar 12, 2017 2:20 pm

The first furtopian I made was an otter, so I thought why not carry out "tradition"
    and draw another otter? This girlly LOVES sports.. To her "All work no play makes
    her a good athlete." Why does she love fitness so much?
    You may change her gender but she will remain with a feminine body.
    Prettying: Allowed || Extras: Not Allowed
    Ends in a few days (3.15.2017)
Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
Last edited by medicalpaws on Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:11 am, edited 2 times in total.
c4ccommissionsadopt shop ♡ +21 ♡ MST
* working on social anxiety
please be patient and kind ♡

Proud memeber since 2012
Send me a trade
Hmu in the comments
Gimme a phat like ☆

Have a good day ♡
medicalpaws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Furtopian #297 || OPEN

Postby trans » Sun Mar 12, 2017 2:21 pm

WE ARE THE LIGHT THAT BURNS ALL NIGHT
      WE ARE THE WRONG THAT MAKES IT RIGHT

Image Image
      Image Image
      username: trans
      name: lusamine cadenza blackwood

why she loves fitness: work hard, or live life unhappy and unrecognized. since the day she was able to comprehend spoken words, lusamine had been told this all of her life. "the key to success in the world was making the world play by your rules, lusa, and it wouldnt show mercy to you, so why show it any back? remember that." her father once told her, and remember she did. she soon found out the world was not as caring as her younger self had once believed. the world was not happiness and rainbows and sunshine at all, and in order to succeed and survive in this world, she had to grab life by the throat and show it no mercy, just as it would do to her.

from an early age, lusamine had always had an acute interest in athletics, in particular the sport of swimming, but it was nothing too serious and not something she actively pursued. her parents however, who saw her interest as a potential future for their daughter, sent her to the finest schools money could buy. lusamine blew through her training with ease. she was a natural, her teachers would say. some even called her a prodigy.

lusamine wasnt particularly fond of it, having only done it for the sake of her parents and wanting to make them proud, but she quickly found an interest in it after a few lessons and treated it almost like a religion. the fulfillment she had long desired since youth, the safety and peaceful calmness of being in the pool, the comfort of being surrounded by something that gave her a purpose in life; it all fueled her ambitions to be better, most of all, better than the rest. she took every class offered and more, even practicing on her own and trying out new techniques and moves in the late hours of the evening. for once, she felt like she had a reason to exist, and swimming felt like the calling she had been waiting for all her life. she could make her parents proud and do something she actually liked at the same time, and that was her greatest dream of all.

it wasnt long before she started competing, and she easily overwhelmed most of the others in her age groups. even when she didnt win, she was praised for her good sportsmanship and for her clear talent in the water. the attention urged her to practice harder, and she spent less and less time with friends. she ate only what was cleared by her mother, and regularly kept count of what she was eating and how much of it she ate. despite the concerns expressed from those around her, lusamine continued to push herself to be the absolute best. this was her true purpose in life, her calling, and she couldnt let it slip through her fingers no matter what.

this attitude of hers would soon prove to be her wake up call. after passing out and earning herself her first major loss, she resigned from further matches and left the swimming scene to focus on herself, to figure out what went wrong. she adamantly refused to elaborate on the circumstances of the incident, and her parents made sure to keep it a secret as well. lusamine was put under heavy scrutiny and suspicion afterwards, and for a long time, she hid away from the world outside. she refused to look at anything relating to a pool, and threw all her old equipment and trophies and the like into the attic to be forgotten. at least, that was what she had intended.

it was over a year later when she had seen a flier for the school's swimming team taped hastily to a wall in the cafeteria, and it said it was looking for members. her chest was tight the entire way as she walked to the place the tryouts were being held. the moment she stepped into the spacey building, the familiar scent of chlorine stung her nose, and she would have stayed buried in her nostalgic thoughts if not for the coach blowing a whistle in her ear.

"you gonna try out or not kid?"

with a nod, she had grabbed one of the school provided swimsuits and immediately dove into the pool. it was like all the fuzzy spots in her life suddenly melted away, but more importantly..

it had been like coming home. the water smoothed over her back, bubbled around her as she sped through the water with ease, and she touched the other side in no time flat. when she got back to the starting area, the coach was standing there awestruck. when she finally seemed to step out of her trance, she looked down at lusamine in bewilderment, before a smirk overtook her face.

"hey kid, wanna join the school team?"

she had said yes immediately, and since that day, she hasnt regretted her decision even once.

since then, lusamine found a new joy in athletics again, and alongside swimming, she jogs every morning and does track. however, she manages to find a good balance in her busy schedule, and being back in the pool has definitely improved her mood, so her peers have noted. she makes sure not to create a repeat of last time with her coach's and older sister's help. she knows not to push her body's limits too far, and despite her parents insistence that she eat healthier, she knows what her body's limits are better than anyone else.

currently, lusamine trains hard and is starting to compete in competitions again. she's doing better than ever, and her parents have never been more proud of her. occasionally, she hears the hushed whispers among officials and her competitors that she's making a comeback. she cant help but agree.

she's definitely making a come back, and this time, she's going to go home with the gold.

WITH FIRE BLAZING IN OUR EYES
      WE ARE THE PHOENIX, SEE US RISE
Last edited by trans on Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:01 pm, edited 11 times in total.
they/them, adult, pms are ok!
just here for pets, oekaki, and
closed species, occasionally. ♡
xxx'''my kalon storage
trans

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby happysparrow » Sun Mar 12, 2017 2:28 pm

Username: happysparrow
Name: Lilly
Why she loves fitness:
Lilly loves fitness for many reasons - it gives her something with which she can connect to others, it keeps her healthy, but there is a large overlying reason. Lilly has suffered from depression for a long time, but through fitness she has found that it has gotten better and better. Working out gives her goals to look forward to, and a motivation to continue moving ahead, and that is why Lilly has continued as happily as she can today. Fitness changed her life, and continues to play a big role in it.
happysparrow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QUITTING.! » Sun Mar 12, 2017 2:35 pm

Username:Deadpool.
Name:Crystal
Why she loves fitness:She loves fitness because she is striving to become a champion, she loves to push her self to do lots of things, she will never give up, she would love to be in the Olympics to show off her special talents! She will always do fitness, no matter what.

Let us live.
QUITTING.!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gojo » Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:37 pm

xxxxxxxxxxx
username: chapstick
name: nozumin.
xxxxxxxxxxx
fitness?:

She had always had it in her. She was always a ball of energy and determination, along with her less energetic, more academic friend Chihiro. Both of them went through school together as your typical polar opposites, Nozumin preferring sports over school, and Chihiro preferring school over sports. Only difference was, Chihiro was actually getting good grades, while Nozumin could barely kick a ball. It was silly and she knew it was, but Nozumin began to harbor jealousy for her friend.

Through middle school, it was your typical social hierarchy and Nozu was not going to be at the bottom. Sports, being her forte, was her go to being cool. Due to the soccer team being short a member, she was accepted. But, she wasn't exactly good. Nozumin spent most of middle with one foot in the grave, both in grades and sports. With threats of getting kicked off of the soccer team, and threats of failing the 8th grade, she had to sacrifice sports to claw through to the 9th. That summer, she was determined to get better, and practiced everyday. A run in the morning, afternoon, and night. Every other day. Though she was spotty with actually keeping it up, she managed just barely. Chi even joined in, them being best friends at the time and all. They bonded quite well, after the bit of tension that went on (mainly on Nozu's side, Chi never really noticed). But that all changed when Chihiro took an interest in sports as well.

When she ended up joining the track team freshman year, Nozumin was salty beyond belief. Though she knew it wasn't true, she felt was if Chi was trying to steal her spotlight again. Not that it was ever really there. But sports were all Nozu had. So, not wanting to start a direct rivalry with her friend, Nozumin joined the swim team, determined to be so good at swimming she'd be the talk of the school. Her first year was shaky, but she got the hang of it soon, with the help of Jiriko, a girl at her school who had realized potential in her. She loved the attention and the rush. But she soon began to really appreciate swimming and sports as a whole.

She really did love sports, and not just because it was the only thing she felt she was good at.
Last edited by gojo on Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
gojo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby huddson » Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:06 pm

Username: Stargazing
Name: Brylee
Why she loves fitness: For Brylee, fitness is a distraction, something to get her mind off of her anxiety and clinical insanity. When she was depressed with severe anxiety and psychosis, it was suggested that she find a hobby that she can really get into. Being an otter, she chose swimming and fitness.
When she gets into the pool, she's a whole different creature. When she puts on her goggles, she sees the world in a different way, through water droplets and a soft blur. It lessens everything and the water gives her confidence. She's able to accept compliments and get her mind off her worries.
She's able to cheer up, concentrate, and ignore all those extra voices when she's swimming.
It's her medication.
Cecil/Ffwsia - two-spirit, it/its, aspec polyam vincian - autistic + others
Toyhouse
huddson

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ✦ nemuri » Sun Mar 12, 2017 5:55 pm

Username:
      .kaede
    Name:
      Luka
    Why she loves fitness:
      Back when Luka was younger, there was nothing that she had remotely liked or was good at. She tried her hand at painting, and her art instructor had said that she was too rough with the brushes. She tried playing the guitar, and her guitar teacher had screeched in horror when a ear-deafening sound came out of said guitar. When her parents had suggested for Luka to learn a sport, the otter did so with some hesitation. She wasn't sure if sports was something else that she would end up being at.
      The first sport that Luka learned how to play was basketball. Although it was quite fun, there were times that Luka would accidentally double dribble, so the otter eventually dropped the sport. After a month of deep pondering, Luka went to the swimming pool to try her paw at swimming. She was an otter, so it would make sense for her to be good at said sport. The moment she put on the new swim goggles that she had bought, something clicked her head. As she dove down into the water, she noticed that she was able to swim well, and that she liked it as well. After all, what wasn't there to like about the way the water moved through one's fur while swimming?
      Since then, Luka had continued to swim. When the otter wasn't swimming, she would occasionally go to the gym to work out and build muscle so that swimming can be easier on her lithe body.
✦ nemuri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby foxxbreath » Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:27 am

Username: Pidge
Name: Emilee
Why she loves fitness: Emilee comes from a bloodline of people with unhealthy habits, to say the least. She wants to be as healthy as possible, to live the fullest life as possible. And her goal doesn't just stop at physical activity; she does her best to eat healthily, and too act in healthy ways, anything to make sure both her body and mind are in tip-top condition!
    ImageImage
    𝕭𝖊 𝖔𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖘𝖎𝖉𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖘𝖆𝖛𝖊𝖘 𝖕𝖊𝖔𝖕𝖑𝖊

𝕭𝖊𝖈𝖔𝖒𝖊 𝖆 𝖌𝖔𝖔𝖉 𝖒𝖆𝖓

ImageImage
ImageImage

ImageImage
foxxbreath

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Magnaskies » Thu Mar 16, 2017 4:24 am

(I hope it's not too late to enter.)
Username: Chausie
Name: Kishi - "Seashore"
Why she loves fitness: Kishi doesn't just love fitness, she craves it. She has always been the athletic kid, always picked first in sports and stuff like that. Exercise makes her feel better, it releases stress and she's less grumpy in the morning when she takes a jog. Her favorite sport is volleyball by the sea, because she could just go swimming right after. Volleyball is the family sport, everyone plays, and even though Kishi was always interested in something else like basketball she ended up loving volleyball. Kishi also likes running, the feeling of the wind against her body is amazing when she's running down a hill. Another reason to love fitness is that it gives her a fit body and it takes an extreme workout just to get her tired. She can do anything without physical restrictions, that's why she loves fitness.
Magnaskies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby medicalpaws » Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:34 am

Ends today at 10pm!
c4ccommissionsadopt shop ♡ +21 ♡ MST