Feale #7 (Open) by 8RavenPhoenix8

Based on Click to view
Artist 8RavenPhoenix8 [gallery]
Time spent 18 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Feale #7 (Open)

Postby 8RavenPhoenix8 » Sun Mar 12, 2017 6:06 am

I originally drew it on Oekaki but sadly my internet cut out and I couldn't save it using Oekaki. Not to worry though! I took a screenshot so the design is A-O-K! No, not oak misspelled. I think I did pretty well considering this is my, what, second time ever using Oekaki?

UPDATE: This Feale is now up for adoption as my first Artist adopt! Whoo! This is a major cause for celebration, the honor is immense. I was *this* close to screaming in joy.

I'm not crazy.

Anyway! I have decided this contest will not be a raffle. Did you need to know what it isn't? No not really. This is a contest WHOO! I should stop saying 'whoo'. I think I'm being a little silly now.

Rarity: Uncommon
-Rare Ears
-Uncommon color
-Common hair
-Common tail fur

For this contest, I want you to tell me what this Feale's favorite color is! Yes, I want to know what the Feale speckled in rainbows likes as a color. I'd rather you didn't answer "rainbows" unless you have a really creative idea for it. I want you to get creative with your answer, since this is a semi-impress me. You have unlimited extras and such. :3

Code: Select all
Username:
Name:

Extras:

You may choose to add and remove anything you wish from the form. Ends on the bottom of page two, but this may change. Good luck!!

(Yes the image says "FAKE" but that was when it was an artist entry. ease ignore that.)
8RavenPhoenix8

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Feale #7 (Open)

Postby RainbowPanseer21 » Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:38 am

Username: RainbowPanseer21
Name: Madoka
Favorite color and why: The young Feale once stepped out of its cave after a stormy day and it was a bright sunny day,now it has never seen rainbows before and the original fur color was blue, but once it stepped outside its eyes sparkled with curiosity and happiness as well as excitement, the little feale saw a rainbow a magical rainbow,the feale loved the rainbow so much that the feale followed to the end of the rainbow and saw a rainbow Cherry and it was hungry from chasing the rainbow so it decided to eat the cherry, then poof! The feales fur turned rainbow and rainbow speckles appeared as well they were very sparkly too, and the feale started jumping with joy because the feale can now see her favorite color every day, wherever she went,but her fur changes color depending on her mood so if shes calm its just rainbow.
Extras: ( She has natural wavy hair)
Last edited by RainbowPanseer21 on Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
RainbowPanseer21

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Delphia » Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:11 am

Username: Delphia

Name: Ziazan (literally means "rainbow" in Armenian)

Favorite color and why: This frisky little Feale wasn't always the bright and cheerful colors she is now. In fact, she was originally black with a translucent white mane. She was often teased for having such dull coloration, and was very seclusive because of that. However, the first spring she experienced changed all of that. When Ziazan stepped outside her home cave for the first time (she had been born in the middle of winter), a rainbow arched across the sky and ended directly on the little Feale. Upon being touched by the prismatic light, the dull white was replaced by a vibrant rainbow coloration! Looking up to the source of this beautiful light, she sensed the bright yellow sun shining down on her. To this day, although she does love rainbows, yellow remains her absolute favorite color.

Extra: Her front mane isn't naturally curly! She curls it to look like a cloud and match the rainbow theme she has going on.
Delphia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 8RavenPhoenix8 » Thu May 04, 2017 3:46 am

Bump!~
8RavenPhoenix8