Leafie - 43 - Winner by Balmino

Based on Click to view
Artist Balmino [gallery]
Time spent 15 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Leafie - 43 - Winner

Postby Balmino » Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:15 am

To win them, give me a detailed description of their favourite object! Your description must be under 300 words. Art is allowed if you wish to draw their favourite object instead <3
Code: Select all
Username;;
Name;;
Gender;;
Their favourite object;;

Make it unique! ^v^
Ends - 14th March
Last edited by Balmino on Sat Mar 18, 2017 8:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
✯My DA✯
✦I am not active on this site - messages will take a while to get back to!✦
✯My Art Shop✯
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
ImageImage
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
♥♡♥♡♥♡
♥♡♥♡
♥♡
Balmino

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Leafie - 43

Postby spiniferal » Sun Mar 12, 2017 2:34 am

Username;; .Venus.
Name;; Carrara
Gender;; Female
Their favourite object;; wip
hey
spiniferal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PastelCupid » Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:21 pm

Username;; Ciel Phantomhive
Name;; Iris snow hauntly
Gender;; Female
Their favourite object;; Iris Is the lover of scary things, so ever sense she was a little leafie she has collected Halloween decorations and costumes! But there was this one decoration she got of a ghost dog that every year she takes it out and has it next to a graveyard she made of fake grave stones with zombies crawling out. But as the years went on with this ghost dog doll and she always took it out until one year she decided she would take the ghost dog and have it inside with her as it reminded her slightly of her old dog ghost who passed away the year she got this adorable little doll.
I’m not on here much anymore.. feel free to message me if you need something !
PastelCupid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hugs100 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:40 am

Username;; hugs100
Name;; max
Gender;; male
Their favourite object;;
A stuffed turtle: https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com ... Wf9HhL.jpg

This turtle has been with him ever since he was born. He Carries it wherever he goes, through varies ways (in his mouth, on his back etc.) it's name is box.
It's about 5' from his head to its tail, his eyes are blue marble, his green a oxfam along with his shell being marigold in lighter places, and apricot in the darker areas. If you face his head away from you, his left back leg is shorter than the others. This is due to a tare max had made, only to rip off the access and roughly sew it back together. This stuffed turtle has lost a lot of stuffing, and lost most of its color too.
This turtle means the world to max. He will never live without it, and if you manage to get away from Max's strong hold and hurt the poor stuffed thing, max will go all out on you, and you'll be in alot of pain, for a lot of time.

Max loves his box dearly.
~WOOT WOOT~

ImageImage
Hey there! My name is Hugs! I came up with this name because, well, I really like hugs! Naturally I'm a happy person, always joyful, clumsy, and excited about anything and everything. I'm very friendly and won't bite. I love hearing other people's opinions and getting to know the person itself! So, don't be afraid to be my friend! I don't have a life so please PM whenever!
stay awesome people!!
hugs100

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Balmino » Sat Mar 18, 2017 8:20 pm

hugs100 wrote:Username;; hugs100
Name;; max
Gender;; male
Their favourite object;;
A stuffed turtle: https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com ... Wf9HhL.jpg

This turtle has been with him ever since he was born. He Carries it wherever he goes, through varies ways (in his mouth, on his back etc.) it's name is box.
It's about 5' from his head to its tail, his eyes are blue marble, his green a oxfam along with his shell being marigold in lighter places, and apricot in the darker areas. If you face his head away from you, his left back leg is shorter than the others. This is due to a tare max had made, only to rip off the access and roughly sew it back together. This stuffed turtle has lost a lot of stuffing, and lost most of its color too.
This turtle means the world to max. He will never live without it, and if you manage to get away from Max's strong hold and hurt the poor stuffed thing, max will go all out on you, and you'll be in alot of pain, for a lot of time.

Max loves his box dearly.

Congrats! Max is all yours <3 I love his relationship with his stuffed turtle - it's really sweet ;v; Enjoy!
✯My DA✯
✦I am not active on this site - messages will take a while to get back to!✦
✯My Art Shop✯
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
ImageImage
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
♥♡♥♡♥♡
♥♡♥♡
♥♡
Balmino

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Leafie - 43 - Winner

Postby hugs100 » Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:38 am

Thank you so much!!
~WOOT WOOT~

ImageImage
Hey there! My name is Hugs! I came up with this name because, well, I really like hugs! Naturally I'm a happy person, always joyful, clumsy, and excited about anything and everything. I'm very friendly and won't bite. I love hearing other people's opinions and getting to know the person itself! So, don't be afraid to be my friend! I don't have a life so please PM whenever!
stay awesome people!!
hugs100

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Leafie - 43 - Winner

Postby hugs100 » Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:39 am

Hey could you add me to make a copy? I wanna draw a terrapin his mouth C:
~WOOT WOOT~

ImageImage
stay awesome people!!
hugs100

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me