Artist Hail. [gallery]
Time spent 25 minutes
Drawing sessions 5

Key

Postby Hail. » Tue Mar 07, 2017 4:10 am

~~~ π’œπ“‚π’Άπ“‡π‘œπ‘” π’œπ’Ήπ‘œπ“…π“‰π“ˆ ~~~

♦ π’œπ“‚π’·π’Άπ“ˆπ“ˆπ’Άπ’Ήπ‘œπ“‡π“ˆ ♦

⭐︎ Deviant Art ⭐︎ Discord ⭐︎
⭐︎Archives⭐︎ ⭐︎Fanclub⭐︎ ⭐︎Nursery⭐︎ ⭐︎Shop⭐︎ ⭐︎Activities⭐︎ ⭐︎Announcement⭐︎ ⭐︎Staff Bulletin⭐︎

What Are Amarogs?

Amarogs are a closed adoptable non-profit species. They are wolf-like with large, muscular forearms, heavy tails, and hind legs made of a strange hard shadow. They are a cursed species found all around the world, forming packs or remaining solitary.

Since Amarogs are a closed species, you cannot simply make one of your own. Please read the species rules and information to learn about how to adopt one, or how to obtain a custom.

What is an Ambassador?

After the curse spread, the way for humans to become Amarogs became limited to two methods: being chosen by Kaiyiali or Tiryaphi, or being bitten by an Amarog. When chosen, the human transforms in two hours. When bitten, the human has 24 hours before permanently transforming. It is in this time period that a critical decision is made.

To those who do not feel ready to let go of who they are, they can opt to undergo a series of trials which will test the mind, body, and soul in an attempt to appease the chosen Watcher. They must complete all trials in a 30 day time period, and failure to do so will result in the curse taking root permanently.

Ambassadors are Amarog's who have successfully completed all trials and proved themselves to the Watcher they chose. Because of their accomplishments, they are blessed with control of both halves: human and Amarog. They can transform between the two whenever they wish and as many times as they wish.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

spacespace{The Trials/Tributes}

spaceTributes to Kaiyiali
⇝ There are thirty tributes which must be preformed to appease Kaiyiali. You have a time period of thirty days.

spaceTrials of Tiryaphi
⇝ There are twenty-five trials which must be preformed to appease Tiryaphi. You have a time period of thirty days.

spacespace{The Rules of Trials/Tributes}
⇝ The trial/tribute must be completed in thirty days. This timer starts the DAY THE AMAROG IS CLAIMED.
⇝ All 30/25 tributes/trials must be completed and must be on topic of the given prompt!
⇝ All art and writing MUST be original! No color-ins, tracing, re-colors, re-used writing, etc!
⇝ You may commission some art/writing, but if it comes later than the 30th day the tribute/trial will be rejected.
⇝ Your Amarog must complete this trial on their own! They may have companion Amarog's, but only one will become an Ambassador. Images/writing cannot be reused.
⇝ Quality DOES matter!!
--⇝ Note: by participating in a trial/tribute, you accept the chance that if any entries are deemed of lower quality (lower than your usual art/writing), are not original work, or have strayed too far from the prompt that entry will be voided. This means that it is 100% possible that your trial/tribute will be rejected. If you fail the first time, you cannot try again with the same Amarog. These are meant to be hard! The rules are strict, and the prompts should be taken seriously. This is to encourage creative thinking in working around the prompt and finding solutions to the predicaments your character is faced with. If you put effort into each trial and follow the prompts problem, you should be a-okay! If you are ever concerned about the validity of one, please message Cyber or Howling and we will let you know if it will pass or not as soon as possible!
(formerly howlingtothestars)

ImagexImagexImage

β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”
coding β™ž My Characters
DA Art Sales β™ž Amarogs
Cinderclan β™ž Avatar

β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜
● ● β™ž ━━━━━━━━━━ β™ž ● ●
β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”
Back to college!
Heya! You can call me Howl, I'll
respond to both c: