Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Vanilla Sweet-Tart by Usha

Based on Click to view
Artist Usha [gallery]
Time spent 27 seconds
Drawing sessions 2
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Vanilla Sweet-Tart

Postby Usha » Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:19 am

Lines And Colored In By Chromium

Full Name: Vanilla Sweet Tart
Name [Preferred To Be Called By]: Vanilla
Nick Names: Van, Sweety, VeVe, V
Type: Unicorn/Earth Pony Mix
Age: Immortal [Was Cursed To Live Forever, Can Still Die But Not By Disease, But Fatal Injuries]
Personality:
Cutie Mark: Doesn't Have One [Mainly Because I Don't Draw Them]
Pet: Heather | Chloe | Zoey | Holly [She Has A Lot Of Cats]

Back Story: Vanilla Was Left Upon The Doorstep At An Orphanage With Her Sister. The Two Small Fillies Were Taken In By Them, Vanilla And Velvet Were Taken From Family To Family For Many Years Till. Vanilla Soon Started School Along Side Velvet. Velvet Was Great In School, But Vanilla, She Didn't. She Was Bullied By The Unicorns And Some Colts. They Teased Her About Being A Half-Blooded Unicorn. But Velvet Was Always There To Defend Her, Even If It Meant Missing Class. Soon In High school, The Bullying Kept Going. Soon Velvet Put It To Stop When They Say Them With A Video Camera, And The Dean Beside Them. When Velvet Told Vanilla About Her Career Offer, Vanilla Was Happy For Her But Also Sad That She Won't See Her Sister Very Often. Soon Later On In The High School Senior Life, Velvet Fell In Love With Sir Lokison, And Took The Job Offer After They Finished School. Vanilla Truly Didn't Bother Much About How Lokison Looked. But She Did Know That She Will Be Living With Velvet And Him. So She Went Out And Started To Look For A Good Job For Her. Throughout Her Search She Found Her Cats. Vanilla Came Up With A Thought, She Was Going To Open Her Own Bakery And Sale Goods For Ponies And There Pets. When She Wandered Back To The House, She Brought Up The Idea To Velvet. She Thought It Was An Awesome Idea For Vanilla To Do. Vanilla Now Works, And Owns Her Own Bakery.

Dislikes: Bullys, Pranksters, Gothic Novels (Steam Punk).
Work/Job: Owns A Bakery.
Favorite -
Food: Brownie Cupcake With Uncooked Cookie Dough Inside, With Vanilla Ice Cream On Top, With A Cherry..
Color: Baby Boy Blue
Thing To Do: Nuzzle Up With A Cat, By A Fire, Reading
Spot: Under A large Willow Tree In A Garden
Book: Doesn't Have One [Reads To Little]
Soda: Monster
Video Game: Destiny

Family: Doesn't Know [Check Backstory]
Siblings: Velvet Scarlett [Half Sister]
Parents: Unknown [Mother Was Earth, Father Must Have Been Unicorn]
Friends:
Lover/Mate: Platinum Night
Foals: [url]Shadow Twister[/url] | [url]Thunder Hunter[/url] | [url]Dark Meadow[/url] | Cloud Mask

Body Colors: Two Different Shades Of Peach
Eye Color: Light Purple
Mane And Tail: Light Baby Yellow [Or Blonde]
Body Type [This Is How I Draw Here]: Princess Body Figure, Smaller For Of Head Though [Not To Big Of A Head], She Has Smooth Fur, Has A Unicorn Type Tail [No Horn], Princess/Normal Eye Shape [More Mixed Though]

Hex Codes -
Mane & Tail: ##FFF6D7 [Light Blonde/Yellow]
Eye: #E6D1FE [Purple]
Body: #FEEFE8 [Light Peach] #FFDDD0 [Darker Peach]

Questions:
- Are You UnHappy With Your Foals All Having Wings?
Gods No! I Love My Children, I Don't Care If They Didn't Have Wings, I Love Them No Matter What.

- How Did It Feel When You Became Pregnant For The First Time?
Vanilla wrote:When I Was With Foal For The First Time, It Was An Odd Thing. I Felt Him Kick And Move All Around, He Made Me Crave Interesting Things, Mainly Meat. But Then It Came Out To Be Pickles With Frosting On It. God I Wish I Can Pig Out Now.

- How Did You Met Platinum Night?
Vanilla wrote:We Met At A Party At The Castle, I Was Lost And Ran Into Him, He Asked Me What I Was Doing.
I Told Him I Was Lost And Looking For The Ballroom, He Smiled And Asked Me For A Dance. I Smiled And Said Yes, As He Lead Me Into The Ballroom.

- What Do You Seek In A Stallion?
Vanilla wrote:Honestly, Like I Said Before, Personality And How He Treats Me Truly Matters To Me Most Of All, Plus I Want Him To Truly Accept Who I Am, Because Of My Tail.

- Do You Want Foals?
Vanilla wrote:Yes, Well At Least One Maybe, Or Two, But No More.

- Do You Plan On Getting A Mate?
Vanilla wrote:I Plan On Seeking A Stallion, Maybe A Royal Guard Or A Bat Pony, Either Or To Me It Doesn't Really Matter Much Of Appearance Or Anything, Just Personality And How He Treats Me.

- What's The Name Of Your Bakery?
Vanilla wrote:The Name Is Vanilla's Sweet Sugary Bakery

- Why Do You Have So Many Cats?
Vanilla wrote:Each Cat Shows A Different Time Or A Memory In My Life, Plus They Are Small Handy Workers At My Bakery.

- How Do You Describe Your Sister?
Vanilla wrote:She's The Most Caring And Thoughtful Mare Ever.
Usha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me