Based on Click to view
Artist vvitch [gallery]
Time spent 5 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

.customs & growths

Postby vvitch » Fri Mar 03, 2017 5:52 am

Welcome to Customs & Growths!
This is where users who have earned a custom may come and turn in their tickets!
MYO's will also be offered here!

Guidelines //
▶ You may mark the thread to keep an eye on open spots
▶ Custom tickets that are edited, will void your ticket ( please post it correctly the first time )
▶ Do not PM artists for spots, to make things fair...all custom tickets must be posted in the thread
▶ Please do not spam the thread with offtopic chatter ( this includes complaining about missing a spot, goodluck wishes, etc )
▶ After your custom ticket has been accepted, you must wait 1 month to send in another custom ticket after the Darlinq is made

▶ HM Customs must be created by a staff member
▶ MYO Customs can be done by yourself or someone else or an artist
▶ Please post all proof of purchases or HMs in your form
▶ All customs must be approved before reveal
▶ Staff customs - message me to be added ( must be earned )

Earning Customs //
▶ Customs can be earned by getting Honorable Mentions (HMs) by artists

5 HMs - a custom with 1 common feature ( base must be common )
10 HMs - a custom with 2 uncommon features ( base may be common or uncommon )
15 HMs - a custom with 1 uncommon feature and 1 rare feature ( base may be common or uncommon )
20 HMs - a custom with 2 uncommon features and 2 rare features( base may be common, uncommon or rare)

Feature Rarities //
▶ Common: custom teeth, custom tongue, custom hair (from short to mid length), ear edits, tail edits, additional fur (legs or back)
▶ Uncommon: heterochromia, custom tail, custom hair (short to shoulder length), additional fur (neck, legs, or back), sclera color, custom pupil
▶ Rare: custom tail(s) (may have multiple), custom hair (from short to floor length), additional fur (entire body), extra/missing limbs, glowing parts, horns, halos, dual heads
▶ Legendary: none yet

Staff customs //
▶ Staff has 5 (five) custom slots immediately upon hire that are unlocked by producing adopts for the community

1st unlock : Must have provided the community with 5 Darlinqs
2nd unlock : Must have provided the community with 10 Darlinqs ( previous Darlinqs do not count towards this )
3rd unlock : Must have provided the community with 15 Darlinqs ( previous Darlinqs do not count towards this )
4th unlock : Must have provided the community with 20 Darlinqs ( previous Darlinqs do not count towards this )
5th unlock : Must have provided the community with 25 Darlinqs ( previous Darlinqs do not count towards this )

▶ To fully unlock your slots, you must have provided the community with 75 Darlinqs
▶ Event Darlinqs do not count towards this goal
▶ Staff customs have no limit on rarity but must be approved before reveal

Code: Select all
[quote="Artist Wanted"][b]Proof of purchase/HMs:[/b]
[b]Owner:[/b]
[b]List of edits:[/b] [/quote]
doing shadow work and leaving CS
vvitch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery