Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Black Glowing Fairy by Roonie-Roe

Artist Roonie-Roe [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 28 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Black Glowing Fairy

Postby Roonie-Roe » Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:06 pm

Please ignore the time! I got busy doing other things and kinda forgot about this for a bit. Hurray for multitasking! :lol: I guess all together it took me about an hour and a half total. :)

Anyway, I've had the idea for this in my head for quite awhile now but have been a bit apprehensive to try it. For starters I'm not at all good at drawing humanoids, and very rarely draw them. Plus I wasn't even sure if I could get the glowing effect to work or not... But I'm pretty happy with the outcome. It's not exactly what I had in my head, but it's pretty close (in my head she had lightning like stuff coming off of her, but I couldn't get it to work the way I wanted so decided to go with out). :P

Hope you enjoy it. Feel free to critique it if you'd like, but I won't be changing anything with it... Oh, and yes, I'm aware that she has no hair. It was done on purpose. xD

.~:{}:~.

ImageImageImage

Adult | She/Her, They/Them | Pansexual
Pet/Item Hoarder | Artist
ImageImage Image
[My CS Hoards] [Toyhouse]
[Dragon Cave] [Flight Rising] [Furry Paws]

ImageImageImage
Roonie-Roe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Black Glowing Fairy

Postby Dogs Can Bark » Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:42 pm

Don't multitask, you'll get hit by a car. *long story* Actually, not long story, it's called "This is what comercials do to people with nothing better to do but watch them." D>

Overall, I love it. But if everyone could draw perfectly from their head, no one would respect art anymore. >.< Well, maybe a select few who don't think about anything interesting. I seriously CAN'T draw humans, or any humanoid creature. I stick solidly to canines and felines. e.o So I credit you for trying and succeeding!
I am looking to trade away all my CS pets for Art, PM me if you are interested. I'm really only looking for more advanced artists. Include examples of your work please. :3

FurAffinity.DeviantArt.Lakota's Pets.The Haven
{ Formerly Tetra/Izancai/Lakota Many-More/Lakota ~/Zxy/.:Lakota/Collies can fly }
Dogs Can Bark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Black Glowing Fairy

Postby Roonie-Roe » Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:12 pm

lol, I'm almost always multitasking, but never anywhere near cars. So I think I'll be alright there. xD

Thanks! lol, Very true. Though sometimes it'd be nice to at least come a bit closer to drawing what's in my head. There's so much I'd love to share in the way I see it. :P I usually stick with animals too, so this is quite unique for me. I would like to broaden my drawing skills to other things other than wolves, dogs, and cats, so I guess this was good practice. Even though it is more of a silhouette than an actual detailed figure. ^^

ImageImageImage

Adult | She/Her, They/Them | Pansexual
Pet/Item Hoarder | Artist
ImageImage Image
[My CS Hoards] [Toyhouse]
[Dragon Cave] [Flight Rising] [Furry Paws]

ImageImageImage
Roonie-Roe