gender --
Female

sexuality --
Bi

zodiac/birthday --
Sagittarius
December 5th 1995

Christmas memory prompt --
I remember when I was still young, come Christmas eve, I used to sit in my bedroom and read by the light of the lamp that sat by my bedside because I couldn't sleep. If someone came to check on me, I'd turn the light off and hide my book in order to pretend I was asleep. I got pretty good at it eventually. When I was finished with my book or I was plain bored of reading, there would be options for me. I could either attempt to try and sleep or I could I could play a game of some sort. Either one would do, often I usually chose to try and go to sleep rather than the game. That often ended up being if my mind wouldn't quiet down enough for me to sleep.

personality --
A rather quiet Kalon who prefers the solace of books rather than interacting with others and having them talk her poor ears off or sitting in an awkward silence. While Nymeria is incredibly smart she often finds herself getting distracted by thoughts for stories that she will never write down or interesting things around the room/outside the window. Always finds herself as the neutral party when things go south; most of the time preferring to have all the necessary facts and information before choosing someone to side with. She is very slow to anger as she has the most excellent control over her emotions and barely ever loses her temper, though that excellent control tends to slip slightly when she plays video games.

An incredibly no nonsense kind of girl, Nymeria doesn't tend follow fashion trends or allow herself to be dragged into the flow of the latest meme craze. She refuses to ridicule others who do not deserve such treatment even if it means being ridiculed herself, she's had one always constant rule to live by since her late teens. "Treat others as you yourself would wish be to treated." She believes fighting to be waste of time unless it is in self defense or in regard to the defense of one who is weaker than herself.

personality music playlist --
I played Widow - Essentially this song explains that Nymeria will try a videogame character out regardless of the feelings of others so she can have a feel of who she should choose to main. Plus she got bored of being a Mei main.

Can't stop the healing - She cannot tell you how many times she's played healer because everyone else wants their beloved dps or tank hero's. Nymeria loves to play healer, even though a lot of the time they are severely underappreciated, it's just so satisfying bringing someone back from the dead as Mercy.

Divide - The villains have some of the catchiest songs ever and honestly if she were to be the villain of a movie/animated show/videogame she would want a song that is dark and beautiful.

Moxxie's Theme (originally played in Underdome Riot) - It brings out her urge to win/triumph over the rest, to be the very best and look great while doing it.

I'm A Hex Girl - This reveals her desire for control, to wield magic with such skill that another will do whatever she wants with just a few small words and a sip of potion. To have that power would be a incredible responsibility, one which she is sure she could handle.

Favorite video game --
Overwatch

Overwatch Main --
Widowmaker

Competitive Rank --
Low Gold 2101

Will she aim for gold guns at some point? --
It is possible but it will take a long time to get there as she will only does her 10 placement matches for the season and then just leaves competitive alone.

Relationships
Rylen - He's an irritation what with the almost constant flirting and typical bad boy disregard for the rules and her personal space. Nymeria can hardly make heads or tails or Rylen and it drives her insane
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me