The Secret Admirer

"The Secret Admirer" by Luna.adopts

Dressup entry

The Secret Admirer

Postby Luna.adopts » Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:31 pm

This is my dog Cherry Blossom, but I've named her Blossom for short, I've dressed her up in a Valentine's Day dress, given her magenta blushing eyes, I've also given her heart tattoos: two red ones together on one of her front legs, and a very light heart on one of her ears! She has just arrived at her locker in school, when she opens it inside she finds: a rose bracelet that she carefully slipped on her leg with the tattoos. There was a small box with a giant heart and an attached note on top of it, Blossom read the note: "Dear Blossom, I hope you have a beautiful Valentine's Day that is as beautiful as you!" Blossom paused and blushed as she continued to read the lovely note, "Please enjoy this cupcake from your favorite bakery: Sprinkle's cake emporium!" "I hope you also enjoy the rose bracelet!" Love, your secret admirer. Blossom put the not carefully away in her bag and took a peek at the cupcake, a confetti cake cupcake! 'My favorite!' She recalled. She was very curious of who this admirer could be! It was almost time for class so she put the cupcake's box with it inside in her locker with her backpack as well. She stood back up and grabbed her messenger bag with everything she would need for her first class: cooking! (The end!) I hope you guys like my entry and I hope you vote for her! A lot of effort and C$ was used in this entry! ~Luna
Luna.adopts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me