Kanashi aka Eeyore - The Fallen by Hail.

Based on Click to view
Artist Hail. [gallery]
Time spent 23 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Kanashi aka Eeyore - The Fallen

Postby Hail. » Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:10 am

Kanashi - Designed by Grifforik

A Cupid-like figure named Ai was given the duty of spreading love and affection over the world KeiNairi. After two years, the task proved too much for Ai to handle on his own, but rather than running to Cupid himself and begging for assistance, he created a loophole. He took eggs from several various species and raised them to be his helpers. Each was altered with magic to be able to fly with clouds and shoot arrows which were invisible to the natural eye and helped to bring love to ones heart. However, one of these eggs was not like the others.
Kanashi hatched late, but was still treated the same. He was given wings made of clouds and a special bow and arrow and sent out to work on his third month of life. However, his work did not have the same affect as others. When struck with an arrow from Kanashi, the target would be filled with misery and sadness and would fall away from the one they were supposed to fall in love with. Knowing this, Ai did nothing, hoping that Kanashi would catch on in time, but one day changed that all.
The child was going around his route, trying to spread love but only increasing sadness, and in a misfire he struck one of Ai's favorite couples, splitting them apart permanently. Furious, Ai took away his wings and arrows and banished Kanashi from his presence.
Kanashi is now referred to as Eeyore, for his constant sad and pessimistic nature. He traveled alone for some time, searching for something he was good at, before he was taken into a pack thanks to another viscling, Tau, who gave him his nickname. He lives within the pack and tries his best to do things which are good for the pack, but often fails at it. Still, Tau refuses him to let him think he is worthless and works with the young one constantly to keep him in good spirits, even if he never smiles.

(formerly howlingtothestars)

ImagexImagexImage

┌─────────────┐
coding My Characters
DA Art Sales Amarogs
Cinderclan Avatar

└─────────────┘
● ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ● ●
┌─────────────┐
Back to college!
Heya! You can call me Howl, I'll
respond to both c: