Based on Click to view
Artist Hail. [gallery]
Time spent 44 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Gi - The Dutiful

Postby Hail. » Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:28 am

Gi - Designed by Solgaleo

Gi lived a simple life before the incident. He was raised by his mother, Asa, and was cared for greatly. He has always been kind and gentle to everyone he meets and is extremely self-less. Which is why, on the day that the egg rolled from a hill and gently hit his side, he knew what he had to do.
He set off on a journey to return the egg to its parents. Though he knew little about who they were or what they were like, something within him called him to an area far, far away. A place where he felt within the very marrow of his bones that the eggs parents would be waiting. He ventured out in the eve of spring, a self-made pack on his back holding the egg, to follow the distant call.
His travels were not easy. They were filled with threats, both natural and unnatural. From loose rocks on cliff edges to creatures which he had never seen before. His life was at danger every day, it seemed, and as he climbed the snow covered mountains it appeared as though he would never have a companion to give him aid. In the middle of a storm, a creature lunged from the sky and attacked him. It came close to defeating the viscet, but luck was on Gi's side and he took down the beast without harming the egg. However, injured and exhausted, he knew he could not continue in the open and searched for a resting place. He found it in a cave, softly light with a small fire and holding a dark colored viscet within. Desperate, he approached the cave and began to plea his case, but the viscet cut him off and informed him that he already knew of Gi's journey. After a very brief conversation, Gi laid next to the fire with the egg and dozed off.
In the morning, Gi packed the egg and went to leave, but paused when he saw the viscet waiting for him outside. The viscets gaze was cold and stoic and Gi's fur raised slightly. The viscet introduced himself as Akuro and told Gi to follow him. Gi was hesitant, but followed him. Akuro had given him shelter and, though cold, had not threatened his life. Akuro led Gi up the mountain and into a cave. There the two traveled in shelter from the storm for three hours before an exit was clear. Akuro stopped in front of it and looked back at Gi. "You're on the otherside of the mountain now. The snow will be less heavy over here. Good luck on your journey." Gi opened his mouth to speak but closed it soon after. He nodded slightly and smiled in gratitude before sprinting out the cave and back to the world outside. He skid to a stop after a few feet and looked back to call out to Akuro and speak his gratitude, but the viscet was already gone. After a moment of hesitation, Gi ran once more again, heading to return the egg home at last.
(formerly howlingtothestars)

ImagexImagexImage

┌─────────────┐
coding My Characters
DA Art Sales Amarogs
Cinderclan Avatar

└─────────────┘
● ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ● ●
┌─────────────┐
Back to college!
Heya! You can call me Howl, I'll
respond to both c: