Time spent 38 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

ѕσυℓ

Postby Unleashed Squiid » Wed Feb 15, 2017 3:30 pm

Name: ѕσυℓ
Favorite activity: Watching the time
Alias: Neutral
Personality: Soul is cold and comprehending at all times. He's always lost in thought and rather wistful. He is quiet and numb to the world, as he has seen the best and the worst of everything. When he picks a few creatures to hang around, he can be kind, although he always knows that time is limited, so he tries his best not to get too close. A sad fact is that when he finds a wolf he likes, he often replays his life with them over and over; each time struggling to let them go and move on.
Relationships: Soul once fell in love with a mortal named Viola, but he tries his best not to think about her. It was the point in his life where he was officially swept clean of the harsh realities of being an immortal and this numbed him.
Family: Soul doesn't have a biological family; he was simply put into existence one day. His birthday is kept to himself, although he had computed which day of the year it is

тнє ѕтσяу σf тнє тιмєкєєρєя

Soul was born long ago; in fact so long that it was not even a date yet, and dates were not yet factual. He was created back in the days where everything breathing life was immortal, pure, and perfect. His time was infinite and stretched on forever and he was happy.
Soul had the ability to bend and manipulate time to his will; the only problem being that it only affected him. He created a mighty kingdom of stone with many vibrant creatures to keep him busy; but his creations were only mortal. Even with all of the power he held, he still could not save their lives. This crushed Soul; it hurt him to see his work being crumbled and dying. Why were such beautiful things condemned to die?
The creations began to perish, and Soul, being the timekeeper, was blamed. They begged him to make them immortal like him, but that was beyond his ability. Their lives were only a mere blink in his, and with every closeing eye, he lost more and more of his mortal loves.
Soul then left his domain with the mortal creations he had built and brought them to Earth, where they lived as they should, and died as they inevitably had to. He left them alone, unable to see them lost again and again.
Somethinng about the inevitability of life and death kept Soul here; and he watched from the shadows, all that Earth had to offer. Soul observed the life and death and became only a spectator. He did not interact with the creatures he saw, only watched them. And he would continue to do that for the rest of time.
Occasionally Soul would see a mortal of interest and befriend them for the years in which they lived. He often accompanied them on great adventures and brought them great fortune. Soul went down in myths and legends; as he never aged a day, and had been seen for thousands of years.
The mortals all know the story of the ancient time keeper; but only few actually know of his name.

Thank you for this chance! c:
Squid || She/Her || ENFP || Kals
Image hello I am tiny and you can’t read me! :) Imagehello I am font and you can’t read me! :) Image
Unleashed Squiid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me