Secret Love

"Secret Love" by PerhapsMac

Dressup entry

Secret Love

Postby PerhapsMac » Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:29 pm

Sally had wrote so many love letters to her secret crush James, most of them she had were sitting in her garbage can, but she had finally had two decent letters, she couldn't decide which one to give James, so she would give him both, she had also baked James a special cupcake made from her mother's special recipe that had been passed on from the family. She had made a batch just like the one in her paws, and she had sampled them to others to get opinions to make sure they were good enough. She was rushing down the hall, trying to get to class early to leave the valentines at his desk. She got to class, greeted the teacher with a nod, and set up. She hadn't signed the letters, she could never tell James that she liked him, she never had that much courage. She waited in the classroom, and the bell rung. She glanced at him from 4 desks to the left. He hadn't opened the letters yet, just took a bite of the cupcake. Sally instantly blushed out of nowhere as he smiled and put her head on her desk. The person sitting next to James was Sally's best friend Bella, she asked where James got his cupcake, James responded that it was just left on his desk. Bella noticed that it was Sally's baking. She had sampled it to her friend. It was all ruined, that's all she was thinking. James glanced at her, Sally placed her head on her desk again. James opened the two notes and began to read. Sally was embarrassed all throughout 1st, 2cd, and 3rd period. As the 4th period bell rang for lunch, Sally headed down the hall to the cafeteria. She had her head down and couldn't stop thinking about what happened 3rd period. James called out to her half way down the hall. James caught up and kind of looked nervous. James explained how he'd liked Sally a lot too, ever since the 2cd grade. A few moments after that, Sally hugged him. Instead of pulling back, he hugged her too. They left for lunch together, holding hands and smiles on their faces.

The End
PerhapsMac

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me