Soul Sprite #27 (ended, winner up) by Lillekatt

Based on Click to view
Artist Lillekatt [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 38 minutes
Drawing sessions 7
21 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Soul Sprite #27 (ended, winner up)

Postby Lillekatt » Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:35 am

What is a Soul Sprite? wrote:Endless members of youth, Soul sprites and their companions are bound forever and travel from life to life together. Living in a lifespan of nearly 100 years at a time, Soul sprites build their memories with their Bond. A Bond, is a creature, usually resembling an animal of some sort that is tied to the sprite and carries the burden of transferring their soul from place to place after death. Though they age to about 100 years they keep a youthful and young body, not aging the same as humans. As the guardian of the sprites soul, the Bond devotes its life and time to the given sprite. When a sprite reaches the age to which they no longer are able to live in their current body, their Bond will wait until they take their final breath, and will then transfer their soul to another body, or Host. Not always the case, but most commonly, a Bond will choose a host to be an unborn baby, and will wait and follow around the mother until the baby is born into the world. Bonds can only be seen by their sprites only. When a sprite is reborn they have no memory of any of their previous lives, and rebuild in the world fresh to recreate their journey once more. When a sprite is reborn they also take on traits and appearances similar to that of their Bond, and because of this they are often abandoned by parents or grow up in hectic environments. Because of this reason, a Bond sticks even more close to their sprite at their youngest age, to assure safety and health.

More info and rules can be found [here].

Ends February 14th, no extentions will be given.
[Plain picture]
Edit: fixed the bond.

Code: Select all
Username:
Sprite name:
Bond name:
Sprite and bond relationship:
Extras (optional): 
Last edited by Lillekatt on Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:16 am, edited 4 times in total.
Icon by sandei.
Sig art by -WanHeda-.
Lillekatt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Soul Sprite #27

Postby Pumpkin~Spice » Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:49 am

Username: Cardinal Sins
Sprite name: Fieya
Bond name: Fury
Fury is a sound board for Fieya. Fieya never makes a decision without consulting Fury first as she of course has been around for thousands of years more than Fieya. Fury finds great joy in guiding Fieya through life, she offers the support system that Fieya lacks in her own family.
Fury and Fieya, however, do have their "disputes" and boy, can those fights get ugly. Both of them have a fiery temper so when they lose it. They LOSE it. You can't have Fieya without Fury.
Extras (optional):
Fieya gazes at fire to help calm her temper thus she always carries a lighter with her that she will flick open and closed when stressed.
ImageSignature made by: Wookieinmashoo Profile Picture made by: stormfox
Pumpkin~Spice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Soul~ » Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:53 am

Username: ~Soul~
Sprite name:
Bond name:
Extras (optional):

Wip
𝕃 𝕠 𝕀 π•₯ ~ π•š π•Ÿ ~ β„™ 𝕒 𝕣 𝕒 𝕕 π•š 𝕀 𝕖
VOK ~ Healani Pride ~

𝔸𝕝𝕨𝕒π•ͺ𝕀 π•¨π•šπ•₯𝕙 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•Žπ•’π•§π•–
~Soul~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Placebo » Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:54 am

Hgnn i want
Placebo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby trans » Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:00 am

dropping out !
Last edited by trans on Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
they/them, adult, pms are ok!
just here for pets, oekaki, and
closed species, occasionally. β™‘
xxx'''κ’° my kalon storage κ’±
trans

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfyInAHood » Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:38 am

Username: Wolfyinahood
Sprite name:
Bond name:
Extras (optional):

Marks so hard... Too pretty
WolfyInAHood

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 8RavenPhoenix8 » Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:56 am

Username: 8RavenPhoenix8
Sprite name: Pyralis (Means "of fire" in Greek, for the way she is born and re-born again from Arati, who's made from fire.)
Bond name: Arati (Means "divine fire for a ritual" in Indian, for the way he places Pyralis's soul in another host again and again, in a ritual.)

Pyralis and Arati don't always get along, and you can often see Pyralis 'talking to herself' angrily, trying her best to keep her voice in a whisper. She sometimes can't help herself, and might spontaneously yell out or burst into tears. Arati doesn't wish to upset her, although he can't quite understand why she refuses to listen and follow his orders. He doesn't understand her feiry outburst either. Pyralis doesn't have a very loud or obnoxious voice most of the time, and usually keeps to herself and talks to Arati, asking him questions, like why certain people do certain things. She doesn't trust others very easily, and asks for Arati's opionion constantly, although she knows she probably won't like the awnser. Arati can be... A bit murderous seeming, as he doesn't care for the lives of others and sees them as a threat to Pyralis. Pyralis doesn't approve however, which is sometimes the source of their arguments. This also means that Pyralis doesn't have many friends, as most people are scared off by her constant mutterings to Arati and refusual to bee seen or to communicate. Arati thinks it's all for the better, and that other people would only hurt Pyralis for her appearance and 'insanity'. Arati may seem cold and indifferent, but everything he's done so far is for Pyralis, and so she listens. Sometimes. Aside from her quiet and stubborn arguments with Pyralis, she can be quite mischevious despite Arati's complaints. She enjoys messing around with other people, and is very stealthy when she does. They never learn it was her, or how their sock suddenly got on their cat's tail. Yes, that happened. She has used this to get out of various messes too, in which she was captured or endangered in any way. Arati helped too, giving her much needed guidance. That she often ignores.

Extras (optional):
Pyralis's brief personality: Stubborn, Quiet, Eerie, Emotional, Mischevious
Arati's brief personality: Stubborn, Logical, Indifferent, Cold, Strict

Also, so pretty!~
────(β™₯)(β™₯)(β™₯)────(β™₯)(β™₯)(β™₯) __ ΙͺΖ’ ƴσυ'Κ€Ρ” Ξ±ΚŸΟƒΞ·Ρ”,
──(β™₯)β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ(β™₯)(β™₯)β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ(β™₯) Ιͺ'ʟʟ Ι“Ρ” ƴσυʀ Ρ•Ι§Ξ±βˆ‚ΟƒΡ‘.
─(β™₯)β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ(β™₯)β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ(β™₯) ΙͺΖ’ ƴσυ Ρ‘Ξ±Ξ·Ρ‚ Ρ‚Οƒ cΚ€Ζ΄,
─(β™₯)β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ(β™₯) Ιͺ'ʟʟ Ι“Ρ” ƴσυʀ Ρ•Ι§ΟƒΟ…ΚŸβˆ‚Ρ”Κ€.
──(β™₯)β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ(β™₯) ΙͺΖ’ ƴσυ Ρ‘Ξ±Ξ·Ρ‚ Ξ± Ι§Ο…Ι’,
────(β™₯)β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ(β™₯) __ Ιͺ'ʟʟ Ι“Ρ” ƴσυʀ ρΙͺΚŸΚŸΟƒΡ‘.
──────(β™₯)β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ(β™₯) ΙͺΖ’ ƴσυ Ξ·Ρ”Ρ”βˆ‚ Ρ‚Οƒ Ι“Ρ” ɧαρρƴ,
────────(β™₯)β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ(β™₯) __ Ιͺ'ʟʟ Ι“Ρ” ƴσυʀ Ρ•Ι±ΙͺΚŸΡ”.
─────────(β™₯)β–ˆβ–ˆ(β™₯) Ι“Ο…Ρ‚ Ξ±Ξ·Ζ΄Ρ‚ΙͺΙ±Ρ” ƴσυ Ξ·Ρ”Ρ”βˆ‚ Ξ± Ζ’Κ€ΙͺΡ”Ξ·βˆ‚,
───────────(β™₯) __ Ιͺ'ʟʟ ʝυѕт Ι“Ρ” Ι±Ρ”.
❀Image❀Image❀Image❀
❀Image❀Image❀Image❀

8RavenPhoenix8

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Anxioustora » Sun Feb 12, 2017 10:38 am

Username:
Sprite name:
Bond name:
Extras (optional):

I may have missed the other one but I can do this!
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    ⛧
    ⛧
    ⛧
    ⛧
    ⛧
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    pm me for art trades!
    sig art by me
    check out my links
    Use to be EmberDemon
    have a nice day
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    Anxioustora

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby Blumoonwolf » Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:28 am

Username:
    Blumoonwolf

Sprite name:
    Mesperyian

Bond name:
    Alden // "Wise Old Friend"

Mesperyian and Alden are travelers- all the know and love is the open road and wherever it takes them.
    Being as most of the time they do walk alone, they depend on one another. The word bond definitely does
    strike a chord in those two, as they truly seem to be attached on one another. Anger never seems to last as
    Alden will cuddle with her, or Mesperyian will brush or tickle his feathers. They always seem to settle back into
    their natural rhythm of getting along.

Extras (optional): (Below! <3)

Personality-
    Contrary to the pair's fiery outward appearance, neither share many of the traits that fire
    is known for. Mesperyian is cool, level-headed, and the very definition of graceful.
    And while at first glance, she may seem like she's the type of person above everyone else, she
    has no issues showing her lesser known side; the side that is kind, devoted, even charming.
    She, of course, does have her flaws, the biggest being that she hates the feeling of not being in control,
    which is why her facade of anything but negative emotions is all anyone ever sees.

Aldan seems like a steady, wise bird at first. He's usually relaxed and hanging near her, and does give her
    advice when he's had time to think about it. However, when friends learn what her bond is and looks like,
    "phoenix" is whispered, a legend, something otherworldly. Then it makes sense why Mesperyian seems to
    have the answers to everything. Little do they know that her bond's personality is more often than not
    a devious, trouble making thing, who's "wise words" are mainly thoughts of where they should go to eat next,
    or what colors someone should use for a painting- his attention span can be quite short at times.
    But his devotion- love for her is what override any faults that he has.

Art-
    If I have the time <3

//A fun little tidbit- Alden's nickname 'Edan' means fire.
      I hope you have a lovely day/night <3
    Blumoonwolf

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby raey » Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:37 pm

✻

Username: raey
    Sprite name: Ayaena
    Bond name: Eno
    Trust. Trust is what you need if you dare yourself into the arms of fire. And
    trust is what defines the relationship of Ayeana and Eno. A deep affection
    for one another. Friendship and family intertwine to a feeling of home.
    No matter where they go, as long as they have each other it will always
    be all right.
    Ayaena the one with the silent and caring heart. Eno the one who
    breaks hearts and let passion burn. They are the two sides of fire.
    Welcoming and gentle, dangerous and destructive.
    Together they summon the fires, walking beneath the flames like they are
    one of their kind.

Ayaena the one to calm Eno down whenever he gets absorbed by the fires.
    And Eno who pushes Ayaena forward looses herself in the magic originating from
    the flames, separating herself from the world.
    Eno, the loud voice singing bright and clear a never ending song.
    Ayaena, the silence who sees beyond the borders of life and death.
    They are like the fires themselves; once blazing, once timid.

They attract fascination where ever they go, and yet they never get attached.
    Two lost souls who found each other. Unapproachable they roam the world.
    Words meant to curse them, leave them untouched.
    They are alone and yet never lonely.

✻
    ✻ ✻ ✻ ✻ ✻ ✻ ✻ ✻ ✻ ✻ ✻ ✻ ✻ ✻ ✻ ✻ ✻ ✻ ✻
    ✻
    From the ashes new life will be born
    Goddess of destruction. Commander of the flames. Queen from the ashes.
    Warden of Life.
    She wears many names. Her coming introduced by nothing but silence itself.
    A deafening silence. Cold hands close around your heart when it reaches your ears.
    The air fights, unwilling to leave the lungs. Everything stops. For a second,
    maybe less. And yet this one second feels like an eternity. The dust, golden sparks
    in the face of the sinking sun, stand still. They linger in the air, not daring to move,
    not daring to fall while the time stands still. Everyone knows, facing are turning up.
    Slowly, worried up towards the mountain. The mountain that had slept in peace for
    so long. Majestic and calm it had rest upon the hills. Until now.
    With a deep sigh the earth falls apart, releasing it's heart and blood into the air.
    Flames crack, ashes start fall as the burning fires slowly run down the mountain.
    No tree, no flower, no grass, no deer, no rabbit, no human is save from the heat.
    Screams fill the air as the sun hides behind ashen clouds.
    No one turns around. If they had, they would have seen.
    Quiet she walks between the sea of fire. The flames caressing her skin without causing
    any harm. Her eyes burn just like the red ocean around her. Around her a small scheme.
    Fast and swift it moves around her, its song high and full of pain and full of hope.
    A dangerous and silent beauty that swallows the life.

After the flames comes the rain, mourning over those who lost their life.
    Black, dark and silent the ground faces the sky, waiting.
    Seasons pass, rain turns into snow and back to rain.
    And the moment the sun returns, a new face shining bright the earth breaks once more.
    A small crack in the obsidian surface. Careful, daring the soft green pushes through the darkness.
    Raising its head towards the sky, higher and higher, reaching out with to welcome to the light.
    A new life, born from the ashes, rising daringly against all odds.

Now that you know her story it is up to you to decide.
    Who is she?
    A Goddess of destruction?
    A Commander over flames?
    A Queen from the ashes?
    Or a Warden of life?
    Decide for yourself.
    And when you hear the silence coming...
    RUN

Β© art by me
    raey

My pets
    My items