Based on Click to view
Artist Hail. [gallery]
Time spent 24 minutes
Drawing sessions 2

Tau

Postby Hail. » Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:41 pm

Tau - Made by Mint Chip
-These PPS lines are made by me for my little children <3 -

It was a cold day when Tau was outside preforming her usual feather painting activities. She was two months old now and had not grown one bit. Her mother had passed away after her egg hatched from the cold leaving her with her father, who was growing more and more anxious everyday. Everything Tau did seemed to irritate him to no end and he always grew frustrated when she was around. The night before, she had sprinted into the den with muddy paws and a fallen eagle feather in her mouth with berry juice painted on it. She was eager to show her father her painting, but he had other ideas. His voice was sharp and harsh and he rose to his four legs and lashed his tail just over her head as he screamed at her to get out, claiming that she was making the den filthy. She scrambled out, terrified. On her way out, she had dropped the feather. Scared to go back in, she whimpered for him to slide the feather to her. Instead, he grabbed it and tore it to pieces then told her to go to bed. She obeyed, heartbroken.

Tau looked up at her father as he approached. Something was different about his expression that day and she could sense that something had changed. He told her to keep up with him, then proceeded to run. Tau scampered after him on her four legs, her hind legs never gaining the strength to lift her on her own as the adults did. It did not take long for her to loose track of him. He did not come back, no matter how many times she called for him, no matter how many frightened tears she shed, he did not come back.

Months later, Tau had still not grown. She wandered aimlessly, hungry and afraid. She came across a tall viscet, rich brown and red with great horns and a large scarf. She ran to her, but stopped half way, suddenly fearing that the viscet would attack her or worse. She stood still, her large golden eyes staring at the stranger, pleading. The female viscet took sometime before noticing Tau. When she did, all stiffness melted from her face and was replaced with genuine concern. She approached Tau and spoke to her softly, lowering to the ground as she did. She asked about her family, where she came from, if she was lost. Tau answered all honestly, not holding any detail back. After their conversation, the female viscet, named Amaris, picked up the viscling and took her to her pack, where Tau would become a member of a rather large family.

Tau now lives happily, the joy and playfulness returning to her as she rough houses with everyone in the pack and plays hide and seek non-stop. She loves to invite any and all to play hide and seek or pirates with her. She is loving and accepting to all, no matter who they are. Although she has stopped painting feathers, she still loves them and often collects them for toys and trophies. If you should see Tau, you best be prepared for a wild ball of fuzz and a lot of childish games and excitement.
(formerly howlingtothestars)

ImagexImagexImage

┌─────────────┐
coding My Characters
DA Art Sales Amarogs
Cinderclan Avatar

└─────────────┘
● ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ● ●
┌─────────────┐
Back to college!
Heya! You can call me Howl, I'll
respond to both c: