Based on Click to view
Artist Hail. [gallery]
Time spent 33 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Tei - The Boss

Postby Hail. » Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:50 pm

Tei - Made by Mint Chip

Tei is not one to mess with. Cocky, arrogant, and confident, he will laugh in your face as you spit threats at him. Why? It is simple. Tei is a mob boss who rules over a few hundred creatures.
He came into interest of this position at a young age. Even as a child, Tei was always fiery and ready for a fight. Due to his small ears, his hearing is weak compared to the average viscet, but it is no disadvantage to him. He is a dirty fighter and will use anything or anyone nearby to give him the upper hand, from throwing dirt in your face to chucking one of his own soldiers at you. Despite his apparent cruelness and stubbornness, his followers do not leave and instead entrust their lives to him.
While cruel to outsiders and threats, he takes care of his followers. Sure he may throw them at an enemy at times, however it is a very calculated action. He throws them only to cause his opponent to loose balance and will never throw one expecting them to attack. He also only throws one when he knows for a fact the opponent will not attack. If he should mess up and the one he throws is wounded, he will charge straight into combat himself to get the opponent away from his follower and down them before another is harmed.

Tei lives within an old garage which was build within the woods to keep hidden. The owner had held planes within it, but when Tei and his gang around the owner abandoned them and the garage to get out alive. Tei and his gang now sleep within these air crafts and use them to hold food and various necessities. If a foe should run into one planning to steal from him, they will be cut off due to his large numbers and the small opening of the plane.

(formerly howlingtothestars)

ImagexImagexImage

┌─────────────┐
coding My Characters
DA Art Sales Amarogs
Cinderclan Avatar

└─────────────┘
● ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ● ●
┌─────────────┐
Back to college!
Heya! You can call me Howl, I'll
respond to both c: