Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

空子 by riddlestyx

Artist riddlestyx [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 57 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
22 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

空子

Postby riddlestyx » Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:23 pm

quiet and inquisitive, chiikami are whimsical spirits of elemental descent who maintain a lifestyle entirely devoted to the protection and preservation of the environment. they are most easily identified by their illuminated masks and regal horns, and are roughly the size of a juvenile sika deer. few beings will ever see one their entire lifetime, though it is rumoured that to spot one in the wild will deliver good luck to the onlooker for several generations to come. reverence of these creatures by humans has led to several shrines being built in their honour, and they are often viewed as gods by some, hence their name chiikami (little god).

there are currently four known types of chiikami: air type, fire type, nature type and water type. each type harnesses the magical powers of their respective element. the types are defined by the shape of the insignias that float above their heads. they also harbour different shoulder adornments-- for example, air types with their small, furred wings. all types of chiikami are adorned with masks that are entirely unique and individual for each chiikami. while several chiikami currently inhabit the world, there are none that share the exact same markings upon their mask with another. these masks are non-removable, and their expressions remain stagnant. their horns also vary between individual, but it is not unusual for two chiikami to share the same horn shape.

their fur colours are not restricted to those of natural hues, though blacks, browns, and whites are certainly the most common shades for chiikami to sport. however, it is extremely rare to see a chiikami with a mask with a base colour of anything beyond greyscale. their bodies are covered in very fine, fluffy fur that is extremely pleasant to the touch. as far as vocalisations go, they sound mainly like eastern screech owls, with drawn out crooning, repetitive chirps, and so on. should they ever find it necessary, they can also communicate telepathically.

uhhhhhhhyup
not much else to say!
probably gonna try and turn these into an adoptable ;v;
might change their name though because i think i'm pushing it with the meaning..... idk

the one pictured is named sorako!
they'll be the og chiikami
they have glowy paws and wings
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Image Image Image
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

| no longer active here |
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
xImage
riddlestyx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aimono » Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:17 pm

aa, i really do hope these become adoptables! they're so precious and creative. <3 ;v;
    wonderful work here!
he/they . adult
aimono

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 空子

Postby riddlestyx » Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:49 am

thank you so much!! (*´▽`*)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Image Image Image
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

| no longer active here |
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
xImage
riddlestyx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SmileChild » Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:50 am

Omg I would love to own one of these!
!!!MISSED THE HALLOWEEN TRADE IN!!!
Desperately looking for wishlist 23halloween pets, feel free to send a trade over if you have any spares!

╔══════════════════════╗
-----------------------
☽:Vis's | ☽:Kal's
-----------------------

╚══════════════════════╝

╔═════════════════════════╗
text
text
text
text

╚═════════════════════════╝

SmileChild

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ぽうひ » Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:51 am

Aww, lovely. <3
hiiiii call me pouhi
any prns
Image <- click for my   page
mostly just here for forums + oekaki

ImageImageImageImageImage

v say hi to my rhat army v

ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
ぽうひ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me