Khimaira Friesians #176 - Breeding Adopt by jingle bells.

Based on Click to view
Artist jingle bells. [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 27 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Khimaira Friesians #176 - Breeding Adopt

Postby jingle bells. » Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:22 pm

What are Khimaira Friesians?
Khimaira Friesians are a "normal" friesian breed with all characteristics of a friesian and a average height from 15 to 17 hands, but even 18 hands can occur. The first born Khimaira was mistaked for a chimera horse. But a genetic test showed otherwise, there wasn't a second DNA but a complete new and unknown gen. Because this gen makes the friesian look like a chimera it was named khimaira. khimaira doesn't produce a complete new dna coat and therefor it can only lighten or darken the base coat of the horse. Till now only the paint khimaira is known that makes the khimaira coloration looks like tobiano, overo, sabino or splash. But we believe that there will be more khimaira variations out there and we still try to breed them. Appaloosas are not known till now, but we have some great friesian mixed horses with appaloosa patterns, so we are sure to deliver them to you in a short amount of time.

L.V.L was so nice as to put this dude up for adoption!
Neri, I believe there may be something wrong with this stallion, but I'm not sure. So sorry if there is.

Father: Image
Mother: Image
Owner:
Show Name:
Barn Name:
Color: Buckskin Roan Snowcap Appaloosa Whale (Orca)
Genetics: Ee/Aa/Crcr/Rnrn/Lplp/PATN2patn2/Whawha
Breeding Notes:

L.V.L will be judging this contest!
L.V.L wrote:Contest:
"Tell Me Your Sad Story"
I want you to open up, tell something that you haven't really told anyone before. I know that it may seem hard to do, but we're all here for everyone. I've been holding in some stories with myself for a long time, and it kills me inside sometimes; but once I did let them go I felt so much better. You don't need to get all deep and personal if that's not what you're wanting to do. Remember, no one is pushing you. <3

End Date: February 12, 2017
Pimping, Edits and Extras are Allowed.

Code: Select all
    [b]Owner:[/b]
    [b]Show Name:[/b]
    [b]Barn Name:[/b]
    [b]Gender:[/b] Stallion
    [b]Age:[/b]
    [b]Halter color:[/b]
    [b]Pearl/jewel color (halter):[/b]
    [b]Sad Story:[/b]
jingle bells.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Khimaira Friesians #176 - Breeding Adopt

Postby L.V.L » Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:32 pm

I just thought that I would share something of mine. ♥♥
Joseph was my cousin. My earliest memory of him was when I had just moved to Michigan, before I started Kindergarten. I was the outsider of my family, always the quiet one never interacting with the others, so my parents thought it would be best to leave me by myself... likes that's okay for any little child to do. So he took me in, he was like the brother I wish I had. We did everything together, whenever I was feeling lonely he would come down to my house and we would hang out outside or up at his house. He was my rock, and I knew nothing would change that. Yet we got older, I moved before 2nd grade and that's when I lost contact with him. He went off into the military and stayed there for a couple of months. It wasn't until around 7th grade was when we had contact again; I can't remember who messaged who first but I was on my family's laptop when I got it. I remember being so happy that we were finally talking again that it was just none stop chatting. My mother was in the same room as me, and then she asked me who I kept typing to. It's not like that I can just tell her no one, so I told her it was Joseph. She just looked at me and then I could just tell by the way she looked she was just absolutely pissed. She took away the laptop from me and told me that I wasn't allowed to speak to him anymore. I remember being shocked that she had told me that. When I had asked her why, it said that he was still messed up from coming back from the military. I knew that though, I remembered her telling me that his family stopped talking to him and helping him out because he was "out of control", but I knew deep down that he was fine. That he's getting better or he wouldn't have spoken to me; I remember making her promise that once his family said that he was fine and that the next time we went to go visit that we would be able to spend time together. A few years later, we left to visit our family in Michigan, and I was super excited to see him again; the boy who raised me. But when we go to their house and we saw each other my mother flipped, telling me that we weren't allowed to see each other; that he was still insane and not safe for me. His family said he was fine, and still she forbade me to do so. I was in shock. I remember turning towards her and started yelling, saying that she was the worst parent in the world - how she broke her promise of me seeing him and that I would never trust her again about anything she said. All we could do for the whole trip was just wave at each other from the windows. When we got back home there was silence between me and her. Just a couple of nights afterwards I brought it up; asked her if her reasoning was still the same and it was. I yelled at her. How could she take away the one person who was there for me when she wasn't? The one person who raised me when she ignored me? The one person who understood whatever I was going through, who was my rock? And then she hit me, saying that was supposed to be that person; that I didn't need him and to never mention him again in front of her.
Last edited by L.V.L on Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
L.V.L

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby |Angel| » Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:58 pm

Owner: |Angel|
Show Name:
Barn Name:
Pearl/jewel color (halter):
Sad Story:

Maybee

╔══════════════════════════════╗
DeviantArt|Toyhou.se|CS Species|
╚══════════════════════════════╝

╔═════════════════════════╗
fly, fly away. like a bird in the sky

see the world on my behalf
to the heavens my you fly.

╚═════════════════════════╝

|Angel|

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeriHyuga » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:51 pm

Slots:
foal till 2.21.

aah jingle, there can't be 2 base coats shown on the horse =O whale base coat is a base coat not a marking, the horse would only show like this if it was orca fish markings >.< so you need to delete the orca markings or you must make the base coat black =O

edit:
you know what, i will let it slide this time because it's a ufa, but next time be more careful please ^^
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Vivane » Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:35 pm

Owner: Queen Chrysalis
Show Name: Simple Memories
Barn Name: Geode
Halter color: Grey
Pearl/jewel color (halter): Purple
Sad Story:
Wednesday March 22nd 2016.
Mum's phone rings and I look up from my place on the couch slightly curious as to who would be calling. She says it's dad calling and that he wants her to take him to the hospital, he'd been sick since Saturday with flu like symptoms and they weren't getting any better. He asked her to ask me if i'd go over to his and look after the dog, I accepted and so later after my mother had left and I had packed the necessary things. I caught the bus to a stop just a few minutes away from his house and walked the rest of the way, I unlock the door and let my self in.

My dog greets me with bouncing and spinning accompanied by the clank of her chain as she wriggles in excitement. I let her off and we head upstairs, me to play video games ad her to sleep on the bed (where she wasn't supposed to.) So I played my games and at about 11ish let dog out in the garden so she can do her last wee before we head to bed. My sister was supposed to be dropping my nephew off in the morning so I could take him off to school as usual.

I didn't sleep well that night, waking up every so often as I do when I'm sleeping somewhere different. The next morning it was getting on for about 7:30ish I think before the doorbell rang, I assumed it was my sister, finally arriving with her son in tow. So off I went to go and unlock the door, surprisingly it was my mother at the door and I smiled and greeted her. Wondering what was going on and why she was here. It was then she told me that my father was gone. He had passed away the previous evening, the dam broke and I cried so hard. We curled up on the couch and cried together, dog scrambled up on my knee and sprawled across the both of us.

A little while after that, I took dog to the park for her first proper walk since dad had fallen ill. I cried some more then, luckily nobody was around to see. My sisters came by later and I broke the news to someone I now longer speak to, it floored him as he'd been quite fond of my dad. I went home later so I could walk onto the house of a friends parents in order to look after her dog. I curled up on their couch with a box of tissues and cried nonstop for about an hour, just as I thought they'd stop the tears would start anew and I would cry more.

I ended up staying at my dad's house in order to look after my dog, my house was no place for one like her, too much stuff that she'd try and eat that could possibly make her sick or hurt her. To be honest I didn't want anything to do with the funeral plans, only piping up when I was asked a direct question about them.

The ceremony took place on the 9th of june. I was surprised when I walked in to see one of my best friends and his mother stood their, in their scout uniform, I was the first to cry then. The gentleman in charge was a very sweet man and paused part was through his readings to come and give my niece a tissue giving her a few words of comfort before carrying on. It was honestly a good ceremony there wasn't too much babbling and we had two of dad's favorite songs for the entrance and exit of the ceremony.

Right before the end we had a slideshow of of information and images about dad's life, accompanied by the song "How long will I love you" by Ellie Goulding. I had remained mostly stoic throughout the whole thing after my tears at the start but that slideshow brought the tears on once more.

The day I found out that my father was gone, has to be the worst day of my life so far. It broke my heart to learn that he was gone
Friendly reminder, AI generated pictures are not art and are actively trained on works from artists who gave no permission for their creations to be used.
Note for trades and PM's, I leave my CS tab open almost all the time for easy access. I am online but I'm not actively looking at the tab <3
Yes my characters are not actively developed, I place all the blame on hyperfixations not lining up with them.
Please don't message me asking if I'm selling or trading Closed species characters. If I haven't said otherwise? The answer is no.
HuaLian and Wangxian my loves
What I'm owed
x2 Unique Lambicorns
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jingle bells. » Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:49 pm

NeriHyuga wrote:
Slots:
foal till 2.21.

aah jingle, there can't be 2 base coats shown on the horse =O whale base coat is a base coat not a marking, the horse would only show like this if it was orca fish markings >.< so you need to delete the orca markings or you must make the base coat black =O

edit:
you know what, i will let it slide this time because it's a ufa, but next time be more careful please ^^

aaah, im so sorry. >.<
i promise i won't let it happen again, so sorry again. >.<
jingle bells.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeriHyuga » Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:04 am

it's okay ^^
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby L.V.L » Sat Feb 11, 2017 7:16 pm

I've decided to extend this to the 15th. <3
female | pansexual | she/her | employed
black&white traditional artist | cat + dog mom | PST Zone

I play these other games - add me!
Ovipets | Flight Rising | Lioden

Feel like supporting my hoards - send me a trade!
❄️ W: Wishlist | H: Pets, Items, C$ ❄️
L.V.L

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saturn V » Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:55 pm

Owner: -Undyne-
Show Name: Will The Darkness End
Barn Name: Sparrow
Halter color: black
Pearl/jewel color (halter): eye colour
Sad Story:
It was over 2 years ago when it started, I began to get extremely introverted and dreaded going outside. I'd spend all day sleeping in my room avoiding all contact with society. It got worse and worse until I refused to leave the house. I often cried and didnt really know why I was just in 'one of those moods' where you just want to cry and cry hoping that whatever it is will get better or go away.

My parents forced me to get an appointment at the doctors and after a few weeks of arguing about it and trying to avoid it I finally agreed so I managed to get one arranged for the following day. For the entire rest of the day I was panicking and crying absolutely terrified of the following day. I didnt sleep at all that night because I knew once I woke up I'd be going to the doctor, I didnt want the night to be over.

Once the following day arrived after a sleepless night and a lot of tears I got ready and set off, dreading what they would say.

I sat in the waiting room of the doctors shaking and wanting to just curl into a ball and cry but I just sat there, thinking about what they could say. After what seemed like hours my name was finally called and I hesitantly stood up and headed to their room. Where I sat and answered all the doctors questions as he typed away on the computer. I told as much as I was willing to say.

I found out I had depression and he booked me some appointments with a therapist. I went to one appointment with the therapist and I just cried the whole time.. I hated it. So I never went back believing I was just gonna have depression for the rest of my life....

Over the following few weeks I got even more introverted and thats when the thoughts began. The urges were overwhelming and I decided.... I'd take my life..... all these thoughts began to build up and got a lot worse until I planned it all out. I wrote a letter to my parents and left to go through with my plans.

Obviously I failed and I felt worse than ever. I felt like such a failure. I couldnt even succeed with ending it all but many people persuaded me to seek help again. I agreed and now all of this is just a horrible memory. I realised that things DO get better no matter how bad they seem. And I will be here for anyone who needs help.

—————————— ☆☆☆——————————
Hi friends! - I’m Saturn V

ToyhouseArt FightArt Shop 2
Discord: Saturn V#8631
—————————— ☆☆☆——————————
Saturn V

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Desmond » Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:12 pm

Owner: Bentley
Show Name: Not A Leader
Barn Name: Mischael
Halter color: Black
Pearl/jewel color (halter): Silver
Sad Story:
It's been a long time since I've had a paternal influence in my life. My dad's dad passed when I was very young, my mother's dad lost his battle with cancer before I was out of elementary school... and not five days after his funeral, my father destroyed the life he and my mother had created for me, before leaving us both behind in a- excuse the pun- blaze of insanity.

He'd been having it rough for months. He felt inadequate, after finding that he couldn't match my mother's income, and feeling like he and I were failing one another- the poor father and the pathetic, seemingly stagnant son. I wasn't out there working on my dreams at that age, I was just a kid, filling my memory banks with Pokemon and random animal trivia, like so much of the rest of the world. But, it seemed, he didn't feel like he was doing a good enough job, and I wasn't showing the potential he so desired, in his third chance at fatherhood.

And so, one day, he completely lost his mind.

He and my mother had fought before, but up until then, it hadn't been physical. By the time she escaped their room that day, bruises were already blossoming all over her face, but it took a long time for me to notice because she was a blur- grabbing the phone, grabbing me, and then fleeing the house in socked feet, with six bullets flying towards us from my brother's service pistol, left in my father's work room.

She left me at a family friend's house, just down the street, and called the cops. Sixty three of them showed up, if I remember the reports correctly, and not one of them were able to stop the flames that took the house, let alone hold off his insanity from claiming him, tucked away in his little room while the police, neighborhood, and his wife looked on.

My mother and I were left with a smoldering pile of rubble for a house, the old shop in the backyard, a cat that came back a day after, and the clothes on our backs. I didn't even have shoes, anymore, and nearly the whole neighborhood thought I was dead, after watching my room become the largest part of the inferno. We had to pick up the pieces and hold ourselves together, holding on to what we could salvage- a keychain here, a photo there, a book or two, and each other. Everybody and everything fit in the back of the car, with room to spare.

My dad's now buried next to his parents, barely twenty minutes from where I am now. I still visit him every now and then, letting his tombstone know about the success I had in school and college, my first job, my first car, and my first relationship. I've told him about taking up the role he used to fill in my own life, as well as being my mother's guide, rock and balance, as he used to be. He missed it all, and left so little behind to keep his memory close that what I do have is priceless.

He's my dad, after all.
Characters /2/ PikakeClan /4/ F3 Pod
Part of the journey is the end.

ImageImageImage
Desmond
Oekaki Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups