Custom Deerssert by DevilishSchokokeks

Based on Click to view
Artist DevilishSchokokeks [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 34 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Custom Deerssert

Postby DevilishSchokokeks » Sun Feb 05, 2017 2:14 pm

When I discovered Insaniity's Dog-Deerssert for the Lunar festival exactly one day after the contest for it was over I almost cried (speaking figuratively, not literally) because I thought it was a Pom, and my own dog is a Kleinspitz (which is the slightly bigger version of the Pomeranian) and I was born in the year of the dog and such a perfect Deerssert had slipped right trough my little gay hands. But soon after I actually got to know Insaniity and she is the most amazing human. She told me the Dogssert was actually based on a ChauChau not a Pom, and when I asked she allowed me to use her picture as a reference for my own MYO should I get a ticket at the Festival, so I could make my own lil Dog into a Deerssert. Cause Snee is the best human and I don't deserve her <3. So I did that, I tried to copy the lines for the mane and the tail as close as I could and only changed them very little. Now Charlie is actually black, but I didn't want to make a black deerssert because the only actual black desserts I know are those new ones with charcoal in them, and I tried some and didn't like them. So I made him a dark chocolate Deerssert with Banana, and Marshmallows and Chocolate and Caramel syrup and nut sprinkles and a big old bone. And little demon horns, because as sweet as he is he is a little devil sometimes.

Thank you again Insaniity!

And also, have a picture of my dog:
>>>Image<<<
Click on me for an adoptable from my own species on Deviantart!

>>>Image<<<
click on me for a link to the shop

>>>Image<<<
click on me for a link to the Auction
DevilishSchokokeks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me