Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Alliard Adoptables Open by fweetfweet

Artist fweetfweet [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 34 minutes
Drawing sessions 6
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Alliard Adoptables Open

Postby fweetfweet » Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:12 am

Alliards are a closed species that belong to myself. This lineart is also mine... Please don't try to take the art or remove my watermark, thank you. Timer isn't lying this time around... As my first time doing digital art in years, Im rather proud. All done with a mouse.

Welcome to the Alliard Adoptables!

Post one

1) What is an "Alliard"?
2) Why are they up for adoption?
3) How can I adopt one?

Post Two

1) Costs of Adoption
2) Adoption Forum
3) Adoptions In Progress

Post Three

1) The Bank
2) Currency Exchange
3) Pound Adopts
4) Breeding
5) The Alliard Directory

1) An Alliard is a strange, royal creature. A cross between a wolf, lion, and horse Alliards are the kings and queens of the animal world, with a human intelligence level.
With the build of a wolf, soft glorious mane of a lion, and the height of a horse, these creatures can be intimidating. However, Alliards are nothing if not sweet and gentle to most people and animal kind.
Alliards seek refuge all around the world, and develop different mutations to suit different parts of the world, such as more hair for an icy terrain, versus scaly paws for a hot, dry area.
Alliards can be any color and any color combination, and sometimes are seen featuring jewelry that has been crafted specially for them.
Alliards can be either male or female, and after adoption live as long as their adopter does.

2) Alliards are up for adoption as they came to us for shelter from the ever growing human presence around the world. However, with too many Alliards and not enough people, we have reached the agreement that we must search out new owners for each Alliard so they can receive the care, time, and interaction they each deserve and crave individually. Alliards were also a dying breed, since they can each only mate 3 times. Although they do not pair for life, the fact that one Alliard can only produce three kits, made it hard for the species to get ahead when combined with the perils of living next to an advancing human race.

3) If you choose to adopt an Alliard, there are a few things you should know. One of these is that they can transfer owners, but only for other Alliards/for free. This means two Alliards might find they like the other's owner better, and as such the owners will transfer Alliards with one another. Or, if an owner grows tired of caring for their Alliard, they can give him to a new owner, or send him here where he will enter the pound and be rehomed in due time with a new owner.
To adopt an Alliard, you must simply pay the allotted amount of Opals (the currency here for adoptions), win a contest, adopt one from the shelter, or receive one as a gift.

Guidelines!!!
1) These are a closed species, so no one other than myself and (eventually) staff members may color this lineart or use the species Alliard.
2) No begging
3) Do not use my line art anywhere, and if you have an Alliard that you would like to take off sight, please let me know so I can keep track of it and don't get confused when I see it elsewhere.
4) Give credit where credit is due. If I designed it and made it for you, please take the time to credit back to me.
5) Do not edit the lines or your Alliard after it is complete, on this sight or any other. There are modifications and mutations you can inquire about through me if you wish to change a trait on your Alliard.
6) Have fun with them! They all deserve love and feel free to role-play them and use them as references around chicken smoothie.
7) All of Tess's rules apply on this adoption forum.
Last edited by fweetfweet on Sat Jan 28, 2017 10:46 am, edited 10 times in total.
fweetfweet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Alliard Adoptables

Postby fweetfweet » Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:20 am

In Opals

Right now, since we have so many Alliards looking for a home, we have decided to waive the adoption fee!!!!!

For a ready made Alliards (One's that are already finished and posted in the "Colored in" Section, as well as in links on this page)

Username:
Alliard You Want: (link to page, Alliard number, Alliard name, etc.)
Personality of Alliard:
Why You Are a good choice as an adopter:
Alliard gender:
Name Of Alliard (If not already named):

For A Custom Alliard (Made just for you)

Username:
Reference for Your Alliard (Picture prefered):
Personality of Alliard:
Alliard gender:
Name Of Alliard:
Special things, quirks, companions, extras etc:

This is an area for people who are still waiting on their Alliards and adoptions.

1)
2)
3)
4)
5)

Last edited by fweetfweet on Sat Jan 28, 2017 9:51 am, edited 4 times in total.
fweetfweet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Alliard Adoptables

Postby fweetfweet » Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:36 am

This is the bank, where lists of people and their amount of current opals is stored.

Username-Opal amount

Since we are doing free adoptions at the moment, this piece isn't finished. And that's Okay!

Alliards and their current owners!

Owner link- Alliard link

Where all the breeding info will go once that is up!
fweetfweet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me