Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Keopean Adoptions by Sunny!

Artist Sunny! [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 43 minutes
Drawing sessions 2

Keopean Adoptions

Postby Sunny! » Mon Jan 23, 2017 2:30 pm

Keopean Adoptions
We are having an artist search, coming soon :)
I do own the species and lineart, however I found the name on a generator.
.CillBipher. wrote:Keopeans are kind creatures, they are very gentle and actually mean no harm. Small children are scared of them, and hide due to their appearance. One terrifying eye, a paw growing out of it's head, with a paw on it, and three tails? I don't blame them. Keopeans do not mean any harm, and get sad when they frighten people.

Keopeans have been used in battling before, but it was banned, because Keopeans were endangered. They are currently threatened, and it is crucial to save them.

They are carnivores, eating only meat. They are famous for their one eye and paw on their head, and most importantly, their leader being Bill Cipher, but we cannot say that this is true, nor false. This is how they adapted their eye.the design is also based on him, Bill Cipher is from Gravity Falls

Warning: Please watch Gravity Falls S2 before going on, and if you don't mind spoilers, GO ON
Since Bill Cipher was destroyed less than a year ago, the Keopeans were out on their own. Now, they have come to us.

WIP

Note: I do not own any of the images listed above.

link
link
link
link
link
©

I’m not as active as I used to be, I’ll be here for big events such as Christmas and Summer.

Sunny!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me