Time spent 1 minute, 13 seconds
Drawing sessions 3

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by Keilime

Sly Cameron ||

Postby Keilime » Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:19 am

Meet Sly!
      Sly Cameron (Sly) // ? y/o // Male // Pansexual
      Personality Characteristics: Nimble || Chivalrous || Gallant || Honorable || Mischevious || Cunning || Secretive ||

Personality wrote:Sly is a very devious character, and has a fondness for collecting loot and various riches.
      Not much is known about him publicly, as he is a tough nut to crack and doesn't like to be social
      or make friends in fear that they may betray him or leave him in the long run. However, if he trusts
      you, take that with a large amount of respect, as he is very loyal and true towards the people he
      cares about, and would value them over any sort of loot and riches he finds.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Childhood wrote:Sly had a very rough childhood, and was often considered a misfit child. At a very young age, Sly's mother
      disappeared one day and never returned, and the loss of a mother was very devastating to both him and
      his father, who took her disappearance very harshly. His father soon fell into a slump and couldn't support
      young sly, who was put into an orphanage, of which he eventually ran away from and now walks the streets
      from town to town trying to find a place where he feels like he fits in. He has not returned to his father, and
      not much is known about his father's whereabouts and if he's even alive.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Other Information wrote:Significant other: N/A
      Family/children: Father (deceased?), no children
      Looking for a mate: Tentative

Art wrote: None at the moment.

Transparent Ref (for my use only):

[[Species concept by Tealea, design by Schnuffel Bunny]]

Keilime

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me