Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Caucasian Shepard Dog adopts by König

Artist König [gallery]
Time spent 19 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by König

Caucasian Shepard Dog adopts

Postby König » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:18 am

Caucasian Shepard Dogs sometimes referred to as "Russian bear hunting dogs" have the amazing look of bear and dog this amazing dog breed is Originating from the Caucasus! Some say this breed has been " migrating " to the U.S! While they say hunting bears it may be a over statement it more commonly will fight off bears. This breed was used in the Soviet Army as service dogs and are now used as guard dogs.The Caucasian Ovcharka — who looks like a bear itself — is a powerful, athletic dog, strongly muscular, and heavily boned in proportion to height. Weighing over 200lbs and standing 6 feet or taller, the head is larger than you'll find on any other dog - where it is wedge-shaped, tapering slightly to a blunt muzzle with high-set of hanging ears (which may be cropped), and deep-set, oval-shaped eyes.If you would like one made for you fill out the form below! **this is a existing dog breed**

Code: Select all
I WANT A DOG!
Username-
Why would you like one?-
What will you use it for?-

Gender-
name-
Puppy or grown up?-
does it have any puppies?-
Facts?-

~This is a thing for IKEA lord to participate in if they wish~
Last edited by König on Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

𝕃𝕦𝕔𝕚𝕗𝕖𝕣 𝕠𝕣 𝕁𝕠𝕙𝕟𝕟𝕪
𝕀 𝕨𝕒𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕙𝕒𝕝𝕗 𝕠𝕗 𝕞𝕪 𝕤𝕦𝕞𝕞𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕣𝕪𝕟𝕒 𝕙𝕠𝕝𝕕 𝕠𝕟 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕕
He/Him | Oct. 23rd
AuDHD | CoD brain rot
𝕐𝕠𝕦'𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕝𝕖𝕖𝕔𝕙 𝕀'𝕞 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕞𝕒𝕟, 𝕀 𝕘𝕦𝕖𝕤𝕤 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕦𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕟𝕕
ℍ𝕠𝕝𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕕𝕤, 𝕤𝕒𝕪 𝕀 𝕔𝕒𝕟'𝕥- 𝕐𝕠𝕦'𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕖𝕝𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕞𝕖 𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕀 𝕔𝕒𝕟
*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*
König

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Caucasian Shepard Dog adopts

Postby König » Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:15 am

thesmartwolfpupaj wrote:Caucasian Shepard Dogs sometimes referred to as "Russian bear hunting dogs" have the amazing look of bear and dog this amazing dog breed is Originating from the Caucasus! Some say this breed has been " migrating " to the U.S! While they say hunting bears it may be a over statement it more commonly will fight off bears. This breed was used in the Soviet Army as service dogs and are now used as guard dogs.The Caucasian Ovcharka — who looks like a bear itself — is a powerful, athletic dog, strongly muscular, and heavily boned in proportion to height. Weighing over 200lbs and standing 6 feet or taller, the head is larger than you'll find on any other dog - where it is wedge-shaped, tapering slightly to a blunt muzzle with high-set of hanging ears (which may be cropped), and deep-set, oval-shaped eyes.If you would like one made for you fill out the form below! **this is a existing dog breed**

I WANT A DOG!
Username-
Why would you like one?-

Gender-
name-
Puppy or grown up?-
Facts?-

boop

𝕃𝕦𝕔𝕚𝕗𝕖𝕣 𝕠𝕣 𝕁𝕠𝕙𝕟𝕟𝕪
He/Him | Oct. 23rd
AuDHD | CoD brain rot
*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*
König

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby König » Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:52 am

thesmartwolfpupaj wrote:Caucasian Shepard Dogs sometimes referred to as "Russian bear hunting dogs" have the amazing look of bear and dog this amazing dog breed is Originating from the Caucasus! Some say this breed has been " migrating " to the U.S! While they say hunting bears it may be a over statement it more commonly will fight off bears. This breed was used in the Soviet Army as service dogs and are now used as guard dogs.The Caucasian Ovcharka — who looks like a bear itself — is a powerful, athletic dog, strongly muscular, and heavily boned in proportion to height. Weighing over 200lbs and standing 6 feet or taller, the head is larger than you'll find on any other dog - where it is wedge-shaped, tapering slightly to a blunt muzzle with high-set of hanging ears (which may be cropped), and deep-set, oval-shaped eyes.If you would like one made for you fill out the form below! **this is a existing dog breed**

I WANT A DOG!
Username-
Why would you like one?-

Gender-
name-
Puppy or grown up?-
Facts?-

boop

𝕃𝕦𝕔𝕚𝕗𝕖𝕣 𝕠𝕣 𝕁𝕠𝕙𝕟𝕟𝕪
He/Him | Oct. 23rd
AuDHD | CoD brain rot
*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*
König

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby König » Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:42 pm

I WANT A DOG!
Username-
Why would you like one?-

Gender-
name-
Puppy or grown up?-
Facts?-

boop

𝕃𝕦𝕔𝕚𝕗𝕖𝕣 𝕠𝕣 𝕁𝕠𝕙𝕟𝕟𝕪
He/Him | Oct. 23rd
AuDHD | CoD brain rot
*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*
König

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby König » Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:29 pm

I WANT A DOG!
Username-
Why would you like one?-

Gender-
name-
Puppy or grown up?-
Facts?-

𝕃𝕦𝕔𝕚𝕗𝕖𝕣 𝕠𝕣 𝕁𝕠𝕙𝕟𝕟𝕪
He/Him | Oct. 23rd
AuDHD | CoD brain rot
*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*
König

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby König » Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:36 am

I WANT A DOG!
Username-
Why would you like one?-

Gender-
name-
Puppy or grown up?-
Facts?-

𝕃𝕦𝕔𝕚𝕗𝕖𝕣 𝕠𝕣 𝕁𝕠𝕙𝕟𝕟𝕪
He/Him | Oct. 23rd
AuDHD | CoD brain rot
*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*
König

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby König » Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:57 am

I WANT A DOG!
Username-
Why would you like one?-

Gender-
name-
Puppy or grown up?-
Facts?-

𝕃𝕦𝕔𝕚𝕗𝕖𝕣 𝕠𝕣 𝕁𝕠𝕙𝕟𝕟𝕪
He/Him | Oct. 23rd
AuDHD | CoD brain rot
*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*
König

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crackerbox_palace » Sun Jan 15, 2017 1:36 am

I am so sorry for the late responses! My internet is being a dumkopf. I am not sure what you mean by "participate" but I'll start by requesting a doggo c:

I WANT A DOG!
Username- IKEA Lord
Why would you like one?- this lineart is adorable <3
What will you use it for?- a major character of mine, I love Caucasian shepherds!

Gender- Male
name- To be decided~
Puppy or grown up?- grown please
does it have any puppies?- nope
Facts?- to be decided~
crackerbox_palace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby König » Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:45 am

I WANT A DOG!
Username-
Why would you like one?-

Gender-
name-
Puppy or grown up?-
Facts?-

𝕃𝕦𝕔𝕚𝕗𝕖𝕣 𝕠𝕣 𝕁𝕠𝕙𝕟𝕟𝕪