Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

be strong/girl power/dancing girl avater by jade07

• Forum avatar size
Artist jade07 [gallery]
Time spent 28 minutes
Drawing sessions 1

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

None yet! You can be the first to create your own version of this drawing!

be strong/girl power/dancing girl avater

Postby jade07 » Wed Jan 04, 2017 5:37 pm

so i was looking at a bunny editable when i started thinking of gym leader erica dancing the dance this girl does in a game my sister and me play anyway it slowly faded into the girl dancing then i just had to make a avatar editable i even added a poodle dancing with her even tho she does not own a poodle in the game just image that spinning around with her waving her arms at certain times you got her dance down add a lake and a lily pad perfect dance seen anyway you should edit it and make her dance even better even change her hair and outfit i kinda panicked with it add a poodle,a staff even a teira change her saying even remove it altogether even make it the poodle's dance only make the perfect seen now its gotten to the point i can't close my eyes without imaging her or erica dancing i guess i could see erica doing the dance too and she has the same personality i kinda literally put her in the girls place she shall be unnamed because i did not like the ending to that game i'm gonna do something
she shall be unnamed because i did not like the ending to that game
yet i put erica in her dance when i close my eyes what is up with me well it must be because she's in another set of games made by the same company and most of the caritures are along with disney characters and new people yes its literally
a mish mash of everything but the kitchen sink
heck maybe the kitchen sink is in ther i don't know that new character from the game she is from is really gonna change the game a little the one she is in with the disney is called kingdom of hearts 2 apparently she brought friends even in the words of apple jack from my little pony talking about her cousin braeburn with a her instead of a my
her cousin
why do i have so many quotes in the words of me right now
i'm going hog wild with the quotes
i did it again i close my eyes for one minute and suddenly you start dancing again erica and slowly fading to the girl this has to be the longest bio for art on chicken smoothie so right now you probably think i'm western but i'm not i'v only road one horse to i wish i owned one a big bay one
jade07

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me