Time spent 9 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Cobalt ||

Postby Keilime » Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:14 am

Aaa thank you so much Gee

Meet Cobalt!

Cobalt // 21 // Male // Asexual

Personality Characteristics: Vehement || Devoted || Dependable || Heedful || Humble || Considerate || Stubborn ||

Cobalt is a very thoughtful vaiki, and couldn't even hurt a fly if he dared to. He is always fearful
      of hurting other's feelings, and usually puts others above him, as he isn't very self-confident. Even
      though at a glance he may seem meek and antisocial, he actually is very outgoing and has a huge
      passion for swimming, of which he partakes in with Cari. He isn't really the type to get out much,
      but he loves socializing and it doesn't take him very long to make friends with people. Relationship
      wise, he really isn't interested in anyone, and only sees himself being with a person who he has
      known for quite a long time and can confide in, and currently doesn't have a crush on anyone.
      (Although, Cari may have a small crush on him).

Cobalt, back when he was a young 'ki, was often bullied due to his overwhelmingly friendly
      nature, as most people thought his friendliness towards others was flirting in a way, and due
      to this, Cobalt suffered many injuries as a child. He would come home bruised and beaten,
      but he would never say what happened and still would carry on strong. One day, he suffered
      a strong blow to the left eye, and because of how forceful it was, it damaged his eye and has
      made him slightly blind on that side (thus, why it is lighter/more foggy). While he may have
      difficulty seeing, he is by no means visually impaired, and it doesn't really hold him back from
      his daily life. In fact, he prides his eye, believing it is a scar of getting through his childhood.
Keilime

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me