Based on Click to view
Artist MelMellyMel [gallery]
Time spent 6 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Remus

Postby MelMellyMel » Mon Dec 26, 2016 11:43 am

Name: Remus
Personality: Remus has a very thought-out and precise mindset. He's always over-analyzing situations and the actions of other Kalons, trying to figure out why they do what they do and what goes on inside their heads. Because of this he has a dream of becoming a psychologist when he grows up. However, Remus has always been a bit closed-off with everyone, liking to stick on his own. This contributes to the reason why he never tells others what's on his mind. There's a whole lot of irony in that considering that he's always trying to figure out the mind's of others. He has a whole slew of strong opinionated thoughts and ideas, but is always too shy to voice them. In many situations he has had to bow to the will of others instead of putting in his own two cents because of his unwillingness to speak up.
+ traits: Curious, charitable, caring
- traits: Submissive, very shy
Crush: none at the moment
Friendships: none at the moment

"Are you okay?"

Three words, four syllables, and ten letters. A question inquiring the well-being of another's physical or mental state. Often answered with a simple "I'm fine." in return. How much are you willing to bet that nine times out of ten that response is a lie; an automatic pleasantry exchanged as easily as a simple hello?

This is what Remus never understood. Why ask a question that isn't genuine? He highly doubts that anyone would actually relay in an honest manner, detailing how exactly they are feeling at the time. "I'm fine." could mean thousands of possible things. "I'm fine." could mean "I've just worked a double night shift and would rather be sleeping than talking to you right now," or "I'm fine." could mean "I've just lost the most important person of my life and feel like breaking down, but I force a smile on my face to make it seem like I'm not experiencing excruciating anguish at this exact moment." Hardly anyone ever expects or wants to hear the honest answers anyway, so why ask such a question?

Yet here Remus is, being asked the exact question that he despises for its useless nature in conversations. The answer to that question? No, he was not okay, he was anything but okay.

"I'm fine."

^Art by me!^

^Art by OwsinTheFox^

^Art by Chamomile.^
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏl ᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Hi, I'm just your average obsessed teenaged fan.
My interests include, but aren't limited to, Game
of Thrones/A Song of Ice and Fire, Pokémon, Harry Potter,
Overwatch, bands, and youtubers! Pm me if you
want to discuss any of those things. I don't care what
pronouns you use for me, I'm also asexual and
panromantic if you were wondering. Well, that's all I can think
to say for now, hope you're having a great day/night!
*insert DC eggs here*
Maybe click these guys if you have time?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ lᴛʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇɴ'ᴛ l▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Farasis My Kalons link credit
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴘᴀʏɪɴɢ ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
x
MelMellyMel

My pets
My items
My wishlist