Closed

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Closed

Postby GalaxySea » Sun Dec 25, 2016 8:07 am

Sorry.
Last edited by GalaxySea on Thu Dec 29, 2016 11:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Galaxy Sea░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂

~G͜͝a͜͝l͜͝a͜͝x͜͝y͜͝ ͜͝S͜͝e͜͝a͜͝~
GalaxySea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: School for the gifted.

Postby GalaxySea » Sun Dec 25, 2016 8:13 am

Name:Sikia
Power/ability:Shapeshifter
Family, did they have powers too?(Optional):Mother-Shapeshifter(dead) Father-Teleporter(alive)
Username:Whiskermoon&shadow
Character description pictures can be used (appearance):Black hair, 15.
Character description (personality):Mysterious, funny, beautiful.
(Optional)Do they have a pet? Do they have powers too?(can be any animal, like a tiger, wolf, fox, Pegasus, anything):A blue spirit tiger called Shiver(spirit means like a ghost and can walk through walls but still seen and felt)
History(optional):She escaped a werewolf attack with her dad, Shiver saved her but wasn't fast enough to save her mother.. yet, Shiver is now her loyal and brave companion.
Crush:None
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Galaxy Sea░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂

~G͜͝a͜͝l͜͝a͜͝x͜͝y͜͝ ͜͝S͜͝e͜͝a͜͝~
GalaxySea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shark!_At_The_Disco » Sun Dec 25, 2016 8:24 am

Name: Kalira
Power/ability: Phasing (can go through stuff)
Family, did they have powers too?(Optional): Kalira is an orphan! She only remembers her parents a little. They died when she was two. Any powers they may have had are unknown.
Username: katiegab
Character description pictures can be used (appearance):Image
Character description (personality): Kalira is gentle and loves animals. She is socially awkward and currently has no friends because of her gift. At least she thinks of it as a gift. Most think of it as a curse. Kalira is kind to everyone despite the fact that they are the opposite to her.
(Optional)Do they have a pet? Do they have powers too?(can be any animal, like a tiger, wolf, fox, Pegasus, anything): Kalira has a baby unicorn called Cherry. Cherry can heal with her horn.
History(optional): Kaliras parents died in a fire when she was to. She managed to escape and was raised by unicorns. She found them in a forest. They are shy creatures but Kalira had a way with animals. As she got older, she realized that she has powers. At the age of thirteen, she walked straight through a tree by accident. That's when she knew she had to learn to control it
Shark!_At_The_Disco

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Adriana101's Characters

Postby ~ moth ~ » Sun Dec 25, 2016 8:25 am

(Not my picture, all rights to owner)

Username:
Adriana101
Name:
Allison Jefferson
Nickname:
Al, Goes by Ally
Species:
Ally is human
Power(s):
Although Ally is human, she has some useful powers. She has enhanced senses and reflexes and she has the ability to steal others energy and powers for a short amount of time.
Looks:
Ally stands at exactly 5'0. She has straight light brown hair that falls to her midback back. Her eyes are dark blue, with black ringing around the iris. She has olive toned skin and a small frame. But don't let her dainty looks get to you, she is very strong. Ally also has a tattoo nobody she kniws, but Max, knows about on her left forearm.
Clothing:
Ally has a pretty modern wardrobe for females her age. She loves to wear oversized shirts, shirts with designs, or shirts that say something on them. She usually wears leggings or jeans with converse. Ally does wear a bit of jewelry even though jewelry isn't her favorite thing in the world. She wears a bracelet her mother gave her for her birthday.
Personality:
Ally is a very sweet girl, mostly. On the outside she can be very sweet and innocent, sometimes fooling others into thinking she is no threat and easy to take down. But people who truly know her know what's on the inside. On the inside she is tough and a little ruthless, this showing mainly when she's fighting others. For her age she is very mature and smart, using that to her advantage while doing anything like talking to others or fighting. Sometimes she's just a moody teen not having a care about anything or anyone but herself. She is a little bit if a loner as well, keeping away from others unless she wants to interact with anyone or if anyone wants you interact with her.
Ally enjoys reading, doing her own thing. She is skilled with many weapons so she enjoys practicing, and practicing fighting.
Dislikes:
Ally Dislikes being bossed around, mostly by her brother
Fears:
Ally fears that she made a mistake in running away to this place, and she fears heights
Thing(s) Most Desired:
Ally just wants to be a normal human girl that does normal human things as a human, such as shop with friends
Family:
Father-Chaos Jefferson
Mother-Annabelle Jefferson
Brother (s)-Maxwell Jefferson, Johnathan Jefferson
Sister (s)-Imagine Jefferson, Camilla Jefferson, Carmon Jefferson
Sexuality:
Homosexual
Crush:
None, Open
BF/GF:
None, Open
Partner:
None
Kid(s):
None
Pet(s):
None
History:
Ally grew up in a pretty hectic family. She was born the youngest and if the third set of twins her mother had, all born two years apart. The eldest were her brothers Maxwell and Johnathan, then Camilla and Carmon, then her and Imagine. Her family was loving and always working, she loved to help out in the farm. Everyone was close in many different ways. One of which was she shared a room with Imagine, there were only two bathrooms in her house, but most of all they all just spent time together. But as Ally grew older and her powers became more prominent, she was forced out if school to be homeschooled, loosing her only friend. Ally began to become moody after that, pushing everyone away. Then one night she ran away, finding out Maxwell had followed her.
Other:
None

(Not my picture, all rights to owner)

Username:
Adriana101
Name:
Maxwell Jefferson (he goes by Maxwell)
Nickname:
Max, Maxy (Only Ally has the permission to call him these names)
Species:
Maxwell is human as well, just like his sister
Power(s):
Maxwell has a unique power. He has the power to use mafic, but not just any magic like a wizard. But like in ancient times in Egypt. He has the ability to say or think something and hyroglphics will appear in the air and depending if he did the spell right, they'll glow and work, or go dim and nothing will happen. Maxwell has another ability I guess you could call, but not so much a power. He is able to perceive what is around him without being able to see it.
Looks:
Maxwell stands at 5'10. He has light brown that styled to the right of his head. He has dark blue eyes like his sister. He has a more tanned skin tone compared to his sister. He has a strong build and a tattoo on his back. The tattoo is pretty much the size of his back.
Clothing:
Maxwell has a more casual comfy wardrobe. He mostly wears tank tops or t shirts that are designless. He usually wears sweatpants and hoo dies as well and no shoes.
Personality:
Maxwell is a little overprotective of Ally, always needing to be by her side at all times to make sure she is safe and staying out of trouble. He is more of a loner than Ally, preferring to stay quiet and by himself, not enjoying the company of others all to well. He is strict and kind of a buzz kill, not knowing what the term fun means that much.
Maxwell enjoying bring alone, protecting Ally, being safe
Dislikes:
Maxwell dislikes breaking rules
Fears:
Maxwell Fears loosing his sister because of a careless mistake he has made
Thing(s) Most Desired:
Maxwell just wants to go home and bring Ally home with him
Family:
Father-Chaos Jefferson
Mother-Annabelle Jefferson
Brother (s)-Johnathan Jefferson
Sister (s)-ImagineJefferson, Camilla Jefferson, Carmon Jefferson, Ally Jefferson
Sexuality:
Demisexual
Crush:
None, Open
BF/GF:
None, Open
Partner:
None
Kid(s):
None
Pet(s):
None
History:
Maxwell was born on a farm in Texas, the first born in his crazy family. He was born blind and grew up different from his siblings, learning differently from them. His father trained and taught him, teaching him how to see what was around him without actually seeing. Maxwell grew up alone most of the time, usually by himself or with his father in training. After training though he'd sit up in his room or wander the farm. Eventually he learned how to use his powers and focused on school work, also being homeschooled. Maxwell soon started to help out around on the farm starting with small task, but he pushed his dad to let him to do harder tasks, and he was allowed to. One night while awake, unable to sleep, he heard a window opening. He checked it out and silently followed Ally.
Other:
Maxwell is blind

╰ ⋯ how the most dangerous thing . • ⊹ ╮

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⋯ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ◂ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⋯⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ↼╯
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀╰ is to love -

. • adrien - adult - they / he / she - aroace ⋆ ╮

╰ ⋯ how you will heal and rise above . • ⊹

───────────────────────────────────────────
x▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ╮

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⋮

. - • crowned by an overture ↼╯
bold and beyond . • ⋆

╰ ⋯ ah, it’s more courageous to ⋆
▸ — overcome ⊹ .

──────────────────────────

~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LukeDeadwood » Sun Dec 25, 2016 3:57 pm

Name: Drake
Power/ability: Enhanced reflexes
Family, did they have powers too?(Optional): Father(Dead) - super speed and strength. Mom(Alive) - water bender. Sister(Alive) - Waterbender, super speed
Username: mytery101
Character description pictures can be used (appearance): Image
Character description (personality): He's quiet and shy because he's an awkward butterfly when it comes to socializing, but he's overall sweet and caring, and stands up for what he believes in. Sometimes spaces out and accidentally ignores people though
(Optional)Do they have a pet? Do they have powers too?(can be any animal, like a tiger, wolf, fox, Pegasus, anything): He has a cute little cream-colored fox named Hatch. Hatch can use fire
History(optional): After their father died, Dylan and his sister Abigail were taken to the school.
Crush: Open (he's gay)

Name: Abigail/Abbie
Power/ability: Waterbender, super speed
Family, did they have powers too?(Optional): Father(Dead) - Super speed and strength. Mom(Alive) - Waterbender. Sister(Alive) - Waterbender and super speed
Username: mytery101
Character description pictures can be used (appearance): Image
Character description (personality): She is kind, tough, almost always calm expect for an occasional hot-headed outburst. Won't hesitate to get involved and break up a fight
(Optional)Do they have a pet? Do they have powers too?(can be any animal, like a tiger, wolf, fox, Pegasus, anything): A little cockatiel, no power
History(optional): After their dad died, Abigail and her brother Drake were taken to the school.
Crush: Open (she's bisexual)
LukeDeadwood

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Bump

Postby ~ moth ~ » Tue Dec 27, 2016 5:21 am

Bump

╰ ⋯ how the most dangerous thing . • ⊹ ╮

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⋯ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ◂ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⋯⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ↼╯
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀╰ is to love -

. • adrien - adult - they / he / she - aroace ⋆ ╮

╰ ⋯ how you will heal and rise above . • ⊹

───────────────────────────────────────────
x▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ╮

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⋮

. - • crowned by an overture ↼╯
bold and beyond . • ⋆

╰ ⋯ ah, it’s more courageous to ⋆
▸ — overcome ⊹ .

──────────────────────────

~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragon_Elf » Tue Dec 27, 2016 9:15 am

Username: Dragon_Elf
Name: Quenelda
Power/ability: Earthbender (Includes Metal)
Family, did they have powers too?: No
Character description pictures can be used (appearance): Image (This person is not me, all rights go to Kristina Pimenova)
Character description (personality): Curious, loyal, mischevious
Do they have a pet? Do they have powers too?: A black Dragon named Storm. Storm can fly, can talk telepathically to Quenelda, breathe fire, and turn invisible along with anything attatched to him.
History: She doesn't like to talk about it
Crush: Maxwell Jefferson
Last edited by Dragon_Elf on Wed Dec 28, 2016 2:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
We are Doers. We are Builders. We are Believers. We are Dreamers.
We are Roleplayers.
Dragon_Elf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kǟngǟroozǟ » Tue Dec 27, 2016 6:57 pm

Username:
ZestyTesty
M A T T H E W | F O X - H O L L A N D
Nickname(s):
Matt
Personality:
-Optimistic
-Likes to talk a lot
-Generally a nice dude
-Outspoken
Powers:
Llevitation and psychokinesis, which can be set off if he has strong emotions.
Family:
Father - Thomas Fox - No powers
Mother - Elodie Holland - Psychic abilities (more than Wilder has)
Pet(s):
None
Orientation:
Homosexual
Crush/Love Interest:
Drake
"Don't forget to not believe in anything."
-InspiroBot
kǟngǟroozǟ

My pets
My items
My wishlist