Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Quest Kits adopts (WIP) by MapleNeko

Artist MapleNeko [gallery]
Time spent 15 hours, 45 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Quest Kits adopts (WIP)

Postby MapleNeko » Wed Dec 21, 2016 4:20 pm

Welcome

to QuestKits! These are a WIP species that will always be having add-ons and growing. They are an Art/writing RPG species that is meant to be incredibly interactive with the participants able to choose classes, earn upgrades, and do quests to level up their Questkit and earn goodies! We hope this interests you and that you enjoy your time in the adventure of Quest Kits.

If you find us interesting, please read all of the info below on the directory (wip) to find out more on how to adopt and work with this species!
Last edited by MapleNeko on Thu Dec 22, 2016 4:39 am, edited 2 times in total.
MapleNeko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Quest Kits adopts (WIP)

Postby MapleNeko » Wed Dec 21, 2016 4:21 pm

QuestKits

QuestKits are a Bipedal, Fox like creature that hail from, well, we don’t know where, but they sure are cute! They may come in any color, but the never exceed five colors per a kit, extra is incredibly rare. In there most common form they look like or mascot (Say Hi Scotty!) And rarity goes up for each edit added. One edit makes it uncommon (basic edit, like hair, eye color, ear shape) two edits makes it rare (A mix of two basic edits like Ear shape AND hair) ultra-rare is three edits or major edits (Wings , Longer/shorter/no fur, ect) these are incredibly hard to come by, remember, most of them are common because they can win upgrades Via quests! All quest kits are born equal, and all can become powerful and mighty with hard work.They have the ability to "Level up!" through Quests, each level advances the QuestKit towards a bigger reward. They currently have no lore, but that may just change….

Classes
When you adopt your QuestKit, you will have the ability to choose one of three classes; each one is unique and has different benefits towards quests. Once a QuestKit has chosen a class, they cannot change it, it is set for life, no returns! We don’t want you unwanted class, so choose wisely.

Archer
• Trainee (1-5)
• Scout (5-15)
• Hunter (15-30)
• Ranger (30-50)
• Master Ranger(50)
Archers: Are the bowmen of the QuestKit world, they shoot down all the bad guys, or if there in the mood, anything that happens to be moving. Arches may only possess Bows (of any kind) or cross bows as weapons, any other weapon would make them unable to complete quests. The bonus that archest gain from quests is they have the chance for a second roll if the quest has a rare item, so if there’s a 1/10 chance to get the rare item after the quest, archers would have a 1/5 chance to attain the said item.

Knight
• Trainee (1-5)
• Rookie(5-15)
• Guard(15-30)
• Paladin(30-50)
• Master Paladin(50)
Knights: The strong! The virtuous! Or maybe they just like hitting things with big swords, we don’t know, but they sure know how to power their way through any challenge. Knights may only possess two handed weapons (war axe, great sword, spears ect.) any other weapon and these fighters are useless during quests. The Bonus for Knights is if their lucky, they get to skip a quest, because you know, there doing at that stuff. The chance to skip a quest is rolled by the GM (MapleNeko), the chance is 1/10 to skip a quest.

Thief
• Trainee (1-5)
• Sneak Thief(5-15)
• Rouge(15-30)
• Assassin(30-50)
• Master Assassin (50)

Thieves: These Kits sure now how to get around, and fill their pockets at the same time. They specialize in taking what they shouldn’t, and are pretty dang good at it too. Thieves are completely useless without their weapons of choice (daggers, and throwing knives) and are unable to complete a quest without their handy stabby items. Because they like money so much, their bonus is extra loot at the end of the quest, money loot that is. They get a random number (from the GM) between 1-4 and get to multiply that number by ten for the extra cash, go thieves!
Last edited by MapleNeko on Thu Dec 22, 2016 4:44 am, edited 2 times in total.
MapleNeko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MapleNeko » Wed Dec 21, 2016 4:21 pm

Quests:
Quests are tasks that must be completed in order for your character to level up. Each quest is unique and will have different requirements to finish it, some might be art, others writing, and some may even require a party role play! It’s a mixed bag. There are a set number of quests that must be completed In order to gain a level, for levels 1-5, one specific quest must be completed to level up, for levels 5-15, two specific quests must be completed. Levels 15-30 have three quests per level, and levels 30-50 have four, if a character completes all the quests, they will win special loot for reaching the final level. When a quest is completed Message the GM (MapleNeko) so that she can roll you quest rewards! And mark off that the quest has been completed on you Quest Kits personal quest sheet.
Loot:
When a QuestKit completes a quest, they gain loot! Sometimes the loot will be randomly rolled by the GM (MapleNeko) other times it’s a cash reward or a mob drop. Some loot can be items and wearables for your QuestKit, other items can be physical like hair changer, trait adder, eye changes, and breeding items. Whatever the quest, there will be goodies!
Last edited by MapleNeko on Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
MapleNeko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MapleNeko » Wed Dec 21, 2016 4:22 pm

Wip!
MapleNeko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

wip
MapleNeko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

posting now open if you wish <3
╔════════════════════════════════╗
▰▰ My WME Herd ▰▰
Click us!
ImageImageImageImage

Hey there! my names Mapleneko and im your typical Uni student <3 I absolutely adore animals with anything aquatic, feathered or feline being my favorite! I'm an Axolotl mom and breeder so please feel free to msg me if you want to know more about the silly critters.
Entomology Minor (bugs are life)
the anime is Akatsuki no Yona btw!

╚═══════════════════════════════╝
MapleNeko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby persay » Wed Dec 21, 2016 4:24 pm

MARK OMGOSH THIS IS GONNA BE AWESOME!!!
he/him
LIVE right now join me
my da
part of the gucci gremlin gang, I am the gucci ofc
gremlin soft
gremlin gurt
gremlin liz
gremlin feather
persay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MapleNeko » Thu Dec 22, 2016 4:39 am

Thanks, i'm getting excited too!
╔════════════════════════════════╗
▰▰ My WME Herd ▰▰
Click us!
ImageImageImageImage

Hey there! my names Mapleneko and im your typical Uni student <3 I absolutely adore animals with anything aquatic, feathered or feline being my favorite! I'm an Axolotl mom and breeder so please feel free to msg me if you want to know more about the silly critters.
Entomology Minor (bugs are life)
the anime is Akatsuki no Yona btw!

╚═══════════════════════════════╝
MapleNeko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me