Emil > Checker

"Emil > Checker" by Kook Suni

Dressup entry

Emil > Checker

Postby Kook Suni » Wed Dec 14, 2016 5:15 pm

Emil: Emil is waiting in the ball room waiting for her man, Checker. Checker looks in the window seeing her wait for him. (Checker looks at time) "Oh my meow! I'm late! I can't believe that i'm late!!" Checker said with a disappointed tone. Checker runs around the building to get to the door, He rushes in, But Just when checker rushed in, he ran strait to the bathroom. Checker fixed his fur, took a drink of water, and put a mint in his mouth.
Emil is waiting, She starts to feel apprehensive. Checker runs out feeling quite ashamed, but he was hiding it. Emil was confused, but she just felt empty when he came. (Checker gets to Emil) "Hey my sweet! Sorry i was late i was---..." (Emil zones out) "Why every date we have Checker is so insecure!.. but he is weird, like, he wants everyone to be successful in life, but when i want him to, its like nothing at all.." Emil whispers in her mind. "---... So what do you say???" Checker yaps in a energetic way. "What?.." peeps Emil. " I said, do you want to just go and dance?!" Checkers repeated with a groan.
Emil knew this question was coming, she started to get all emotions at once, then she froze. There was little animation/movement of her body. She was there, could not talk, Eyes would blink with every emotion, then she started walking with her talking saying something like: Yyyy....yeee....esss..... She could not tell because it was slow motion, she started to giggle on the inside because the slow motion started to remind her of slow motion fighting of the fatsuits pewdiepie and his girlfriend wore. Time suddenly cought up and was at normal speed. Startled, She went with the flow and danced along.
Kook Suni

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me