The unknown Prince (( the Princes version to the story pleas

"The unknown Prince (( the Princes version to the story pleas" by SlicedFox

Dressup entry

The unknown Prince (( the Princes version to the story pleas

Postby SlicedFox » Wed Dec 14, 2016 3:37 pm

~ he waited for her and it wasn't that he didnt mind waiting it was the fact that almost every girl had asked him to dance with her and so not to be rude it's what he did.. he grew tired of dancing.. it wasn't something he wished to do with anyone but her.. he sighed deeply but finally they anonced her he was glad.. she didn't know the reason why everyone was staring at her because he was the prince and he was glad she didn't just like him for his royalty as she finally reached him he bowed and pressed his muzzle to her small.. little paw he smiled brightly as he finally.. finally got to dance with her as they danced and her eyes fixed on his he couldn't help but give the most goofyest kind of grin as he felt his own heart throb inside of his chest as there dancing came to a stop he wanted to steal her away before anyone else could have a chance to ask him to dance as they stood together he gazed up to the sky he then glanced down to her seeing her Stary eyed gaze he then leaned over while filling her cheek he couldn't help it.. he had to let his feelings out " out of everyone I saw you are the most beauitful girl of them all" as the fireworks started he felt his heart race as he leaned down and inched his muzzle close to hers to finally share that everlasting kiss he was craving for and in my opinion that was the best night of my life.
SlicedFox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me