Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

My oc: Whitemask by Foggy Mist

Artist Foggy Mist [gallery]
Time spent 9 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

My oc: Whitemask

Postby Foggy Mist » Tue Dec 13, 2016 9:34 am

Her is her form
Name: Whitemask
New name: Wisp
Personality: shy, kind, caring, loyal, weird thinking of life, unfair, and strange
Appearance: black, brown tabby marks only four filled with grey, three pink-red scars on her muzzle,bright blue eyes
Mate: Didn't have a chance
Crush: Nope
Kits: Zero
Kin: Mother: Icetail Father: Snakestar Brother: Snowclaws and Flashfeet
History: Whitemask now Wisp lived in a clan called LightingClan. Whitemask had a loving family, her two crazy brothers. Whitemask is the only she-cat of her siblings but still feels the same love. She was a great warrior of the clan, many toms had their eyes on her but she had a deadly secret. She is best friends with Fliskstar's only daughter who part of a rival clan called BrightClan. There was a battle over the split land. Whitemask led Birdtail to a bush and killed her. She thought the friendship would be awkward after the battle and to advoid that murder had to be done. Fliskstar is still searching for his daughter but it had been two years and now he has twins, a boy and girl. Whitemask ran from her clan, deep in guilt and shame. She befriended a kitty-pet named Saga. Saga is a siamese who found Whitemask with a broken leg. Whitemask told Saga her past and her new name "Wisp". Wisp now lives in the shed, sticking to her roots she advoids kitty-pet food and home.
Foggy Mist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me