Artist .:Kira:. [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 23 minutes
Drawing sessions 8
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Astral Farrin

Postby .:Kira:. » Thu Dec 08, 2016 7:04 am

Normal form.

No, she is not a re-design or a new character.
This is simply the alternate form Farrin takes when her pendant charm is used.
In the beginning, she was only able to take this form during emotionally stressful times and it was uncontrolled when it would happen. Later on she became able to control when she transformed and discovered that she has the ability of Astrakinesis.

Astrakinesis
The ability allows her to teleport herself, objects, or other beings to the astral plane where spirits reside. She can allow the living to see the dead, and allow others and herself to temporarily become a spirit. She can also view or send a message through dreams, although she is unable to change or alter anyone's dreams.

Details:
She has 2 pairs of wings, one small and one large. With blue thumb claws and the webbing is translucent with an oil-spill color variation.

Her tail webbing is translucent with an oil-spill color variation.

Her tongue, nose, and pawpads are all a pearlescent blue.

Her eyes are dark blue centering to black where the pupil should be (no pupil), and have glitter resembling stars.

She has small scales scattered and tucked in her fur (the same color as her fur) on her snout, the sides of her face near the spikes, on her back between her wings, on her calves around the spikes, and on her tail around the spikes.

2 sets of horn; the front set is blue and translucent with bits of glitter resembling stars, while the back set is dark grey, spiraled with small gems lining the spirals.

She has several body spikes.
xx~3 small grey ones along each her eye brows
xx~3 on the side of her face, the center one is a darker grey and they are all tipped blue.
xx~3 on each of her elbows with the same color variation as the ones on the sides of her face.
xx~3 on the back of each of her calves, getting bigger and darker as you go down and all tipped blue.
xx~5 on her tail that line up with the veins if her tail fin. These get darker and bigger as you move to the center. All tipped blue.
.:Kira:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me