My tiger bab <3

Name;

Lionell Tiggs

Gender;

Male

Game they play;

Mystic Messenger

Description of game (brief);

Mystic Messenger is a female-oriented otome mobile game where players can experience a love story through an interactive messaging app via receiving phone calls and texts depending on the relationship with other characters in the game.

Why they play the game;

"Love is love, not matter the race, gender, species, or wealth. Love the way you want to love. Love others, and most importantly love yourself"
Something Lio tells himself every night before drifting off to sleep, but peaceful sleep is soon interrupted by the constant vibration of receiving a text message from his online lover, a fictional character named 707.

It was September 15th,2016 when Lio stumbled upon this game. The time was difficult as Lio began to question who he really was. "D-Do I really like girls?.. O-Or am I into guys. GOSH I CAN'T TAKE THIS STRESS ANYMORE!!" he roared as he stormed off to his bathroom. He sat across the floor scrolling through his various apps on his phone ranging from Angry Birds to Candy Crush but none of those pleased him anymore. He wanted to throw his phone across the room, but then he stopped. An ad popped up on his screen advertising the latest love simulation game out there. Mystic messenger.

For the first time in a long time Lio lowered the sleeves of his jacket to reveal his soft and sensitive paws and continued to scroll through the screen, bought the app, and began to play. When he got that first message from Zen it was all over.

Ever since he began to play he'd began to feel as if he were loved more than just a friend. He'd been searching for love for quite some time, but each attempt only resulted in heartbreak. He wanted something to go his way for once. The game had helped him figure out who he was in this world and where he stood within the crowd. The game showed him that he's different, and quite frankly, he likes it.
"No more hiding behind my sleeves today, As of right now, I'm being who I want to be.
credit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Games he enjoys playing

Postby credit » Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:58 pm

wip

-Undertale