A wonder christmas suprise (Story Below)

"A wonder christmas suprise (Story Below)" by .neon

Dressup entry

A wonder christmas suprise (Story Below)

Postby .neon » Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:02 pm

(Hope you enjoy this cheesy story :'3)

It was the night before Christmas and Chloe was stirring in her living room. Her parents were on a business trip and hadn't bothered to come. "Well at least i'll see santa tonight!" Chloe said with a huff. She paced around the living room and tripped over a box. "Huh? OH! The christmas decorations how coukd i forget!" the small cat said lifting the lid with her mouth. She carefully put the tinsel and ornaments onto the tree. "Well... it looks alright..." she said pausing to look at the tree. Finally after fixing some of the tinsel she pranced off to make cookies. Sadly, she over baked the cookies ".... this christmas is a bust!" she exclaimed sadly. She carried the tray to a table and put some milk next to it. The clock finally struck 9:00 PM. "OH! I need to go to bed!" she said turning off the lights and skipping to her room. She snuggled under the covers and looked out her bedroom window "Please shooting star. Please bring my parents home..." she stammered. She finally drifted off to sleep. It was 4:08 AM when she heard something down stairs. She tip toed down and saw a wolf with a beard and hat. "Santa!" she cried. She ran down her stairs happily. "Shouldn't you be in bed little one?" Santa asked Chloe. "W-well... i heard noises downstairs..." she said nervously. He smiled "Merry Christmas Chloe!" he said and then disappeared. She realized he forgot to give her presents. She slunk down on the ground sadly. "...." she said until she heard the door open. It was her mom and dad! "Mom and Dad!" she said hugging them. "This is the best christmas ever!" she exclaimed crying tears of joy. They smiled and put some presents down by the tree. "Open one Chloe!" her father said with a soft smile. Inside was a teddy bear "I missed you guys!" she said purring and holding her teddy bear in her mouth.
.neon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me