Nytron #49 by startail;;

Based on Click to view
Artist startail;; [gallery]
Time spent 43 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Nytron #49

Postby startail;; » Sun Dec 04, 2016 1:53 pm

Adventure wrote:You are travelling up a mountain when you hear a distinct roar, it was throaty and sounded closer, maybe too close. You walk towards the sound, ignoring all the attempts of the rational side of your brain to stop, then there before you appears a cave. There are jewels scattered across the ground and some are indented into the walls, but there in the corner there is a creature, as you can see its' body slowly moving up and down. You walk towards it, not thinking as you have no idea what it is, as you get closer it lets out another throaty but dry roar. Closer and closer you get, you go to reach forward to touch it but as you do so you kick a rock and it hits a wall and creates a loud bang. The creature head bolts up, and its' body follows, it towers over you as you look up to be greeted with a strange smile from the creature. You take a couple steps backwards trying to see the creature at its' fullest, as its' head nearly hits the top of the cave it walks towards you, making you step back again and again. Slowly you both enter the sunlight and breeze, it stalks out of the cave and just as you get a good look at it, it rushes off up, higher onto the mountain.

Type: common

This guys been through a lot and i would like you to write about it!
He really needs a good home for the holidays!
extras are really appreciated!

Code: Select all
Username:
Nytron Name:
Last edited by startail;; on Sat Dec 24, 2016 6:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

startail;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Nytron #49 Adopt Me!

Postby floral.thorn.crown » Sun Dec 04, 2016 3:56 pm

Username: Floral.Thorn.Crown
Nytron Name: Acrovan
Story about how he/she got the Scars:
Acrovan, a gorgeous male Nytron was padding quietly down a village alley. An outcast was he... His legs shaking, his ribs showing... He was starving..
Weeks Before: Acrovan was assigned a mission: He was to find out why the neighboring village was dead silent. He began his quest later on, travelling toward the village. The air seemed thick and unforgiving. A foul scent was present.. His stomach wrenched..that was an unearthly smell. He heard a quiet sound from behind one of the bland homes. As he turned the corner, his pupils constricted in shock. There was a creature, with long talons and a body of feathers and bones sitting there. It was feeding upon a dead elk. Its face was indescribable...ungodly...
So, someone was finally sent to banish me back to my realm...I was expecting one who was emotionally and mentally stronger than you... The demons gurgling words seeped into Acrovan's mind. I'll just have to consume you too.. you can never get enough...power... He tried to run away, but the demon leaped after him, jumping onto his back, furiously biting and scratching at him. Let me into your mind! Accept me! it screamed.
Before the creature could take his life, the goddess Athena appeared... Zorothron... I hereby banish you back to hell.. return to where you came... Your kind is not welcome here to torment the earthlings... The demon turned into dust. Acrovan was bleeding, but not too badly.. He would heal.
Acrovan was too ashamed of himself for failing at his task. He thought he was ready to complete a task on his own. He would not return to his master, in fear of being beaten for his failure. He wandered a sister village. It had begun to snow, the place felt welcoming... he was hoping to find someone to take him in.. He then remembered what his kin once said to him:
"We all walk along the same path of stars, admiring the unfathomable vastness and brilliance of our imperfect universe. Some of us don't feel that it is so great and beautiful, and those of us are left behind, with nobody to run to."
floral.thorn.crown

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Set It Off » Sun Dec 04, 2016 4:12 pm

Username: Set It Off
Nytron Name: Kuruzo
Story about how he/she got the Scars: Kuruzo was an orphan along with his sibling Sylika. They were beaten and abused by the head mistress of the orphanage so badly so that Kuruzo devised an escape plan for all 50 orphans. His plan was perfect...or so he thought. On the night of the escape the Headmistress felt like something was going to go down so she got 14 of the cities best hit men to dispose of the kids. Kuruzo and his sister led everyone safely outdoors and down into the forest but once in the forest they were jumped. Kuruzo tried to fight them off but they were to strong....already 50% of the kids had been killed and only a couple of the kids had made it out of the area. Then from the right Kuruzo could hear his sister in agony... she had been shot and she was dying. Kuruzo rushed to his sisters side just as she inhaled her last breath. Kuruzo had always been sweet and kind but in that second something inside of him snapped when he looked up rage filled his eyes at the sights he saw. He swore then he would fight until he had gotten his revenge on every last hitman. He fought till the break of dawn and when the sun rose over the dew glazed trees all of the Hit Men were dead. Kuruzo had found the 10 remaining orphans and together they made it to freedom. From that grim night on Kuruzo has taken care of those other kids just like he would for his lost sister.
The names Nightmare.

Set It Off

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

νιєитσ

Postby Hamlet » Mon Dec 05, 2016 4:54 am

Username: Kicker

Nytron Name: Viento

Story about how he/she got the Scars: You heard of the story of Lanu Viole, but what ever happened to her brothers? After Lanu's brave stand against the beast, Viento chased after her and the monstrous Nytron, and after Lanu escaped into the mountains, the rouge turned on Viento. Viento, being smaller and more agile, managed to avoid most of the blows. But soon the beast gave up on chasing the small male, and began to head back to the village. Viento, realizing the town would be defenseless against the rouge, quickly leaped into action. Head on he battled the large Nytron, who brutally attacked him in return. Even though he retained many injuries, Viento fought on. Late into the hours of the night, Viento managed to strike down the monstrous Nytron and dealt the final blow, ended the terror of the village. When he returned, he was made a hero of the village, and helped form an altar for his sister Lanu, who was never seen again. If you ask politely, Viento will tell you of this tale, and his brave stand against the village terror.
Hamlet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spirit • daydream » Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:50 am

Username: APH Siantia
Nytron Name: Elron
WIP
spirit • daydream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby redhorizon » Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:56 am

Username: CaesarHorse
Nytron Name: Kaj

I stop running for a moment, glancing back to see Camille behind me. I smile as she pads up beside me. I rest my head on her shoulder. "I love you..." I whisper to her. "I'm glad I found you to be my mate... Because no one else would." I say. She starts to protest, but I cut her off with a quick snap of my tail. "Shh." I say, crouching down, motioning for her to do the same. "Ka-" She starts but I glare at her and she finally stops and crouches down. I start to creep forward, listening, nose to the ground. Crrrraaaackkkk... I snap my head up to see a huge silhouette of a bear coming towards me. I leap up, but the bear runs right past me. Right to Camille. I cry out, racing to stand between the two. "Run." I tell her. She shakes her head. "No, I'll help!" I sigh and turn back to the bear. I lunge, jaws opening wide. I latch onto its leg, but it shakes me off and throws me aside like a doll. I'm not strong enough to fight, but I'm fast enough. So I race in front of the bear and run in circles and other intricate patterns, yelling to Camille. "Run!" She finally takes the advice and tears across the field. I turn and start to run off when the bear reaches out with its huge paws and grabs me like a toy. I fight to get away, but claws and teeth tear at me from all over. I see a flash of color and I fall to the ground. I look to see the bear running off and Camille, Pontiac, and Jasmine standing above me. Then I pass out.

I tried to include all my Nytrons in this story. Sorry its not very creative Dx

Boosh unless we're friends ♡ He/him ♡ Trans/Bi ♡ ASD ♡ Partner (12/15/2019)

Artist/Designer
Linecook
Flutist

Harry Styles & Horizon #1 Fanboy

My partner, dog, rats and comfort games ARE my life

PFP by me, sig by Onlyhalfpigeon
redhorizon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby recherché. » Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:19 am

Username:
~ Pastel Dreams. ~
Nytron Name:
Tiberius.
Tiberius got his scars from battle. He's a well-known warrior who got beat up pretty bad. Throughout his fighting, he learned new techniques and used them while in battle. Now he rarely gets injuries when doing so.
x

leah - college student - adult
ven nilla bats racc star
"like the ocean finds the shore,

xxxxxi'll always find you"
recherché.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby startail;; » Wed Dec 14, 2016 5:47 pm

ooooo,
i think i will make a runner up, what do you guys want it to be?

startail;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby redhorizon » Fri Dec 16, 2016 12:05 pm

startail;; wrote:ooooo,
i think i will make a runner up, what do you guys want it to be?

Ooooh, maybe green with some scars here and there, similar markings to this one?

Boosh unless we're friends ♡ He/him ♡ Trans/Bi ♡ ASD ♡ Partner (12/15/2019)

Artist/Designer
Linecook
Flutist

Harry Styles & Horizon #1 Fanboy

My partner, dog, rats and comfort games ARE my life

PFP by me, sig by Onlyhalfpigeon
redhorizon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes