Forum rules
Note: This forum is only for contests that have prizes. If you just want people to edit your drawing, post it in the Editable Oekaki forum!
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Mapled Tree Climbers ~ Artist Search // CLOSED for v2 by Raptocidic

Based on Click to view
Artist Raptocidic [gallery]
Time spent 4 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Mapled Tree Climbers ~ Artist Search // CLOSED for v2

Postby Raptocidic » Sun Dec 04, 2016 2:33 am

CLOSED, mods please lock this, thanks

Artist Search
Mapled Tree Climbers
Mapled Tree Climbers are reptiles, roughly the size of an iguana. They're mostly covered in scales and have tufts of fur coming from the legs, paws, shoulders and the edges of their face and cat-like ears. Mapled Tree Climbers are rather intelligent, allowing domestic climbers to learn human languages, as well a a range of other communications. Feral climbers communicate through a variety of clicks and growls. This 'language' is the first all Mapled Tree Climbers learn as it only takes them up to a day to memorize.

Domestic or Feral, Mapled Tree Climbers, as their name suggests, must be able to have trees to climb. They make their nets in or on trees, sleep there, drag their food there- you get the picture. Their instinct of climbing trees prevents their natural predators from getting to them, as they're unable to climb trees and other high things. Being able to climb trees, whilst not vital to a domestic climber's health, it's vital to their brain, as without a tree (or a similar substitute) they can suffer from depression and constant anxiety. If a Mapled Tree Climber has a minimum of 3 different trees/similar substitute, they'll be fine. Owners and future owners of climbers should keep this in mind.

Rules
-Artists can make themselves a custom once every 10 climbers they make (This includes customs, breedings and certain events)
(they must show proof)
-Artist must make at least one Climber per month to maintain their position.
(Please pm me if you're planning on inactivity over a month)

-This search is ongoing and will not end (unless the main thread is closed for whatever reason)
-Please make a cover for all your entries!
-You can make up to 5 entries
-If you become an artist, you may keep/adopt out your entries (this won't go towards your custom count)

Rules may change a little
Raptocidic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me