Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Pocket Cheetahs by sockwearer

Artist sockwearer [gallery]
Time spent 20 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Pocket Cheetahs

Postby sockwearer » Thu Dec 01, 2016 2:02 pm

Not gonna get committed to this species, as I know it's terribly drawn.
What are Pocket Cheetahs?
Pocket Cheetahs are an incredibly small domestic cheetah that's about 2 inches long and a half an inch wide.
A scientist, who wishes to be nicknamed "Robert" created these on purpose so that buyers can experience the beauty of the exotic creatures we call cheetahs in your very living room! It's recommended that they're kept in small cages most of the time so they're not lost.
This is quite an an amateur drawing XD!
Rarities;;
Common: Normal yellow or orange. No mutations. Just.. Normal.
Uncommon: Brown, gray, black, or white. Mutations such as double tails or polydactyl paws.
Rare: Peach, baby blue, sky blue, light violet, amazon, pink, or other light variations of colors, 2 colors, mutations like 3 tails, a bit long tail.
Mythical: Red, dark blue, green, purple, or other bright colors, 3+ colors, very long tail, 4+ tails, 3 pairs of legs, 2 pairs of eyes, long fangs, really fuzzy tail.
NOTE; You don't need to include ALL of the traits of the rarity, just at least one.
I'll comment on yours if I think you need a rarity change. :)
Artist list below.

Last bumped by sockwearer on Thu Dec 01, 2016 2:02 pm.
hi!! i'm jesse and i go by he/him pronouns! i love overwatch, marine biology, paleontology, drawing, writing, listening to music and playing video games so i guess pm me if you wanna talk about those things? i have anxiety so i can be awkward in pms but don't let that deter you!
my art shop! / my offsite commissions!
sockwearer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me