Sheepshifter #26 || CLOSED || ♠Trollish♠ by medicalpaws

Based on Click to view
Artist medicalpaws [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 16 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
14 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Sheepshifter #26 || CLOSED || ♠Trollish♠

Postby medicalpaws » Thu Nov 24, 2016 8:52 pm

What are Sheepshifters? wrote:Literally sheep in wolves' clothing!

Sheepshifters are a species of newly discovered sheep that have the ability to transform into another animal at will. From a variety of birds to canids. There is no known limit to their shifting.

There could be a few in your flock, who knows?!

Our first ram! He's a drag queen because GIRL. To win this baby impress me, what's in the code is required.
Good luck! Ends December 1st <3
Winner may choose to keep the concept sketch if they'd like! You may also use it in your forms if you want to for whatever reason.

Uncommon Ram
Uncommon Eye Color
Uncommon Fleece Edits
Uncommon addition of accessories
Rare Pupil Shape

Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
Stage Name:
Theme Song:
Last edited by medicalpaws on Sat Dec 03, 2016 10:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
commissions MST/MDT
* working on social anxiety,
please be patient and kind

Proud memeber since 2012
Send me a trade
Hmu in the comments
Gimme a phat like

Have a good day

<-- not my art -->
credit to Eddy Atoms
medicalpaws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Sheepshifter #26 || OPEN

Postby dolly » Fri Nov 25, 2016 5:06 am

Username: DollyDo
Name: Itri
Stage Name: Lady kiki rivers
Theme Song: xXx

Why?

Itie has always loved dressing and makeup. He has always wondered what would it be like to turn into another person so you can imagine his joy when he found out drag exist. He was sucked in immediately and loves every moment of it. Fun fact he got his friend Bella into drag too and she goes by Mel Attitude.

Who is Lady Kiki Rivers?

Lady Kiki is his drag queen persona. When he is her he is a completely different sheepshifter. Lady is a wild out there ewe who loves a good time. When she is out preforming you can usually hear the muffled sound of a new comer saying "Why is she on the table" or "Where did she get that bottle from" so it's quite a party over there. She is always a riot and easily one of the most entertaining ones around.

About Itri

Itie is a much more feminine than masculine ram often causing other rams to pick on him a bit for being "a little girl" but he has grown to push it off and enjoy what he likes no matter what they say. Especially with drag, he often has people say it's stupid and he should stop but be loves it and would never stop because someone tells him it isn't a normal thing he should be doing.
Other than that he is quite quiet and shy often reading a book alone under a tree. He only has a few friends but is ok with this for the most part seeing he can keep himself company with his reading and writing or drag. His heart is so pure and sweet you just want to hug him every time he speaks because it's just so cute when he constantly messes up his words trying to make friends. He is basically the complete opposite of his drag queen persona.

Other hobbies

He loves to read and write mostly but has a love for knitting often making accessories to give to friends or sell for a quick buck. You don't usually see him being very active but when he is he is running around with his friends or racing Bella to the other side of a field or something.

Why is that his theme song?

I chose the specific video for the obvious reasons but if you listen to the lyrics those are what I kind of imagine what he does on stage but toned down a bit or for a smaller crowd. I really feel that the song kind of represents him visuals wise and lyrical wise represents Lady Kiki and how much fun he has doing what he likes.
Last edited by dolly on Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
────────────
da | they/them | th
────────────
dolly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Morta » Sat Nov 26, 2016 8:35 am

Username: + Dark Age +
Name: Zapharan
Stage Name: Ginger Snap
Theme Song: Uma Therman
OwO
Morta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SoupPupped » Sun Nov 27, 2016 6:10 pm

Username:
SoupPupped
Name:
Vanilla
Stage Name:
Cotton Candy Cloud
Theme Song:
California Girls - Katy Perry
female - heterosexual - slytherin - extrovert - AFJROTC color guardImage
Hi, I'm Danny, a moody teenager who one days wants to be an MP/MWD handler in the  . I enjoy Camp Camp, Harry Potter, South Park, Rick and Morty, roleplaying, Hunter Avallone, Big Mouth, SVTFOE, Miraculous Ladybug, and of course, cadences. Don't be afraid to PM me or send me a trade at any time.
favorite cadence - haha yes
mood; heartbroken

days until surgery: 2

days until christmas: 8

SoupPupped

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rem sleep » Tue Nov 29, 2016 12:06 am

Username ;; Trollish
    Name ;; Daniel
    Stage Name ;; Shimmer
    Theme Song ;; Wonderland by Natalia Kills

Personality ;; Dan is a confident and headstrong individual who is comfortable with himself, and his crossdressing hobby as well. He has a flirting habit and he tends to take control of situations with his commanding presence, though he's much more boisterous when he's dressed up. Under the makeup Dan himself is pretty relaxed, while he does have a sharp wit and sassy attitude, he's more reclined instead of being forward. With his full drag on 'Shimmer' is an outwardly sassy and flirtatious individual who enables Dan to really act on his internal commentary. To him, Shimmer is someone Dan wants to be all the time because she's an open, happy and powerful woman who isn't afraid of anyone, or any challenges that may come her way. Dan feels like when he dresses up he's free to be himself-- where it's just a bit harder for him without his attire. Either way, Dan has a lot of fun with crossdressing but is a pretty normal individual save for that one fact.
♥ ♥ ♥
rem sleep - they / them
nocturnal artist, socially awkward
♥ ♥ ♥
umasstorkies
closed species bank
♥ ♥ ♥

rem sleep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LadyChinaAru » Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:45 pm

ImageImageImage

Username: LadyChinaAru
Name: Alexander Wright
Stage Name: Miss Alice
Theme Song: Pity Party - Melanie Martinez
Personality:
When you first meet Alexander you see a very different ram then when he's cross-dressing. Normally he's not dress up he's very timid and lacks in self confidence. He often gets pushed around by other more masculine rams and even some of the more confidant/bossy ewes. But once he gets all dolled up and his true self comes out he's more confidant, sassy and even flirty. He can even get some ram's to fall for him with his charms. He also has no problem acting a little feminine when he dresses up and if anyone complains he just either ignores or just thinks "whatever".
Fairy tales, Pastel colors, Ribbons/Lace, Singing/Dancing, Cakes/sweets, Heart/star shapes & patters, Flowers
Dislikes:
Dark colors, Leather/suits, Spicy/bitter food, skull/lighting bolt shapes & patters, Anything overly spooky/scary
Hobbies:
Sewing/tailoring, Cooking/baking, Reading, Gardening

Pastel Gif/Pic:

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
:D ~Feb: 14 My B-day!~ :D
ImageImageImage Image
LadyChinaAru

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby medicalpaws » Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:55 am

Ends today at 10pm MST
commissions MST/MDT

Proud memeber since 2012
Send me a trade
Hmu in the comments
Gimme a phat like

Have a good day

<-- not my art -->
credit to Eddy Atoms
medicalpaws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby medicalpaws » Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:14 pm

Ends in an hour~!
commissions MST/MDT

Proud memeber since 2012
Send me a trade
Hmu in the comments
Gimme a phat like

Have a good day

<-- not my art -->
credit to Eddy Atoms
medicalpaws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby medicalpaws » Sat Dec 03, 2016 10:26 pm

♠Trollish♠ wrote:
    Username ;; Trollish
    Name ;; Daniel
    Stage Name ;; Shimmer
    Theme Song ;; Wonderland by Natalia Kills

Personality ;; Dan is a confident and headstrong individual who is comfortable with himself, and his crossdressing hobby as well. He has a flirting habit and he tends to take control of situations with his commanding presence, though he's much more boisterous when he's dressed up. Under the makeup Dan himself is pretty relaxed, while he does have a sharp wit and sassy attitude, he's more reclined instead of being forward. With his full drag on 'Shimmer' is an outwardly sassy and flirtatious individual who enables Dan to really act on his internal commentary. To him, Shimmer is someone Dan wants to be all the time because she's an open, happy and powerful woman who isn't afraid of anyone, or any challenges that may come her way. Dan feels like when he dresses up he's free to be himself-- where it's just a bit harder for him without his attire. Either way, Dan has a lot of fun with crossdressing but is a pretty normal individual save for that one fact.

Winner! While I loved all the forms, the theme song for this one fit the best in my opinion. I could see this queen walking out on stage dancing and lip syncing to it! Please take care of your new ram, Daniel.
commissions MST/MDT

Proud memeber since 2012
Send me a trade
Hmu in the comments
Gimme a phat like

Have a good day

<-- not my art -->
credit to Eddy Atoms
medicalpaws

My pets