Dust Bunnies 45 and 46 (over, see pg2) by Yağmur

Based on Click to view
Artist Yağmur [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 51 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
31 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Dust Bunnies 45 and 46 (over, see pg2)

Postby Yağmur » Mon Nov 21, 2016 12:56 am

What are Dust Bunnies? wrote:Dust Bunnies are small, four-legged creatures, with unknown origins. They like to hide under your bed and in dark corners of your room (hence they're name), only coming out at night to steal candy from children. Despite their appearance, they're absolutely harmless.

I made these on Halloween but I didn't finish them until now.
Want to adopt one? Give one a back story.

Ends on the 30th of November. You can only try out for one or the other.
Last edited by Yağmur on Tue Dec 06, 2016 3:54 am, edited 4 times in total.
Are you looking for a hint? Stop clowning around!
⚠️I am an artist for CS. You can PM me but I cannot help you with your trades, the rules or moving/locking/deleting topics. ⚠️
~Click here to check out my trade thread~Click here to check out my characters~

Image Image Image
Image Image Image
~the above photos belong to me~
Yağmur
Official Artist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Dust Bunnies 41 and 42

Postby Zixea » Mon Nov 21, 2016 1:20 am

POST NOT IN USE READ MY OTHER
Last edited by Zixea on Wed Nov 23, 2016 1:30 am, edited 2 times in total.
Zixea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SmileChild » Mon Nov 21, 2016 1:46 am

mark with 46 being a child of darkness C:
!!!MISSED THE HALLOWEEN TRADE IN!!!
Desperately looking for wishlist 23halloween pets, feel free to send a trade over if you have any spares!

╔══════════════════════╗
-----------------------
☽:Vis's | ☽:Kal's
-----------------------

╚══════════════════════╝

╔═════════════════════════╗
text
text
text
text

╚═════════════════════════╝

SmileChild

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KarKat Vantas ♋ » Mon Nov 21, 2016 2:15 am

Username: KarKat Vantas ♋
Dust Bunny # 45 I just thought I'd point out that the title says 41-42 óvò
Name: Etziki
Story:
Thunder roared from outside of the giant two-legged monster's room. Etziki was snuggled up under a ball of dust and lint beneath the two-legged's bed. Etziki eyed the clear shield that kept the sky's waters outside; the giant had left the facility, and Etziki saw them travel in front of the shield. It had been 3 years since that day.
The wild-eyed Dust Bunny patiently waited every day for the giant to come back, they cared about him very much. Whenever the giant would come home, Etziki would protect his dreams by destroying the nightmares and evil creatures that tried to harm his mind. The giant had always seemed to appreciate Etziki's help, going so far as to stop sucking all of the lint and dust from under the bed with the 'vortex beast' as a thank you to them.
Nothing seemed different about the two-legged one, well, nothing that Etziki noticed at first.
It had taken the dust bunny far too long to realize how lonely the giant seemed. He used to talk to the wall about his feelings, and he would lay awake at night, fending the nightmares off by himself, not needing Etziki's help.
Then, one day, the giant just packed a giant handled sack full of two-legged creature necessities, and left without warning.
Etziki wished that they had spoken to the giant before he left. They wanted to let him know how much they Kent to them before he left, but Etziki never gathered up enough courage.
Lighting flashed outside, illuminating the room like it was daytime outside; soon after, a roar of thunder crackled through the sky. Etziki's heart began to hurt. The depressing acceptance that the giant was never coming back began to overcome the dust bunny's well being. Crystal blue tears began to form in Etziki's smooth, yellow eye.
Their tears slid down their face and hit the dusty wooden floor softly, the wet, hard thump of the tears being drowned out by the now raging storm outside.
Now, too, Etziki was alone and in need of a friend.
Oh, how they wished they could have been brave enough to talk to the giant.
Last edited by KarKat Vantas ♋ on Mon Nov 21, 2016 3:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KarKat Vantas ♋

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Roadhog » Mon Nov 21, 2016 2:29 am

Username: Vermillion
Dust Bunny # 45
Name: Dyson
Story:
Swirling into the abyss, Dyson had accepted their fate of the giant monster. Getting more torn and twisted as time went on, it seemed that they were never the same after the vacuum cleaner swallowed it up, and spit them out. They wouldn't talk as much anymore. They were more careful, freaking out all the time over odd things, they'd gone mad.
Last edited by Roadhog on Mon Nov 21, 2016 3:22 am, edited 2 times in total.
Roadhog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vvitch » Mon Nov 21, 2016 3:14 am

x
doing shadow work and leaving CS
vvitch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zixea » Tue Nov 22, 2016 8:26 am

UPDATED VERSION.

Username: Pea81866
Dust Bunny 46 ( one with crow beak )
Name: kråke (new more masculine name)
Story: It was dark, an egg hatched. Inside lay a small crow. The crows were just hatched but couldn't keep their hunger away. Soon they grew. One little crow still had the biggest appetite. They ravaged through endless trashcans and hunted whatever they could find. One day the crow found a weird looking creature, it had a mouth as a face and flat stubby legs. The crow paid no attention and impaled it with his claws and started to eat. After taking its fill it flew away thinking nothing could go wrong. It reached its nest and bundled them self in thinking how proud he was to not leave any leftovers and to be the best bird in the area. He closed his eyes and slept. He started to dream. He saw a shadowy figure in the distance, it was the creature he ate. The creature opened its large mouth and gulped him all with no effort. He woke in a sweat. He saw himself, he had no wings. He felt and looked different, he moved forward and was shocked he had four legs instead of two. he opened his mouth and realization hit him. He turned into a dust bunny. he felt himself start to sweat again. He crawled down the tree and explored, he now craved candy like other dust bunnies but he still ate more than the others did.

EXTRAs: his eye is located on his tail so when he hunts for candy he swivels and moves it around. The markings on his head and body show his past victims, O means escaped, X means eaten, and the O with the line through it is the dust bunny. He has a beak because obviously, he was a crow. He always dreams he's a crow again but wakes extremely sad because he never becomes one in reality.

Drawing: http://imgur.com/a/EHjob
http://imgur.com/a/6uw8D
(Admins please dont get rid of these links, I worked really hard on these art, you can even check it too)
Last edited by Zixea on Sun Dec 04, 2016 1:15 am, edited 2 times in total.
Zixea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

•••

Postby Reiji » Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:25 am

I can't do it no matter how hard I try, too stressed.
    Good luck to everyone else
Last edited by Reiji on Sat Dec 03, 2016 9:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reiji

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fallen ❤ Dreemurr » Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:43 am

Username: Fallen ❤️ Dreemurr
Dust Bunny # 45
Name: Marshal
Story:

Will edit sooner or later ;b;
Rat Time
Fallen ❤ Dreemurr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Slabby » Wed Nov 23, 2016 5:05 am

Username:
EyePudding
Dust Bunny #
Name:
Toe
(Like tic-tac-toe :3)

Story:
Toe was born near a corn field , the stalks where large and every day they glistened as the sun came out every morning. Toe longed to eat that corn for the longest time ever sense he happened upon that field , but unfortunately those corn stalks where so well grown they were tall and sturdy and he couldn't get the stalks to move whatsoever. He saw the humans easily picking at the stocks and churning meal from the corn and his hunger grew ever so greater. He wondered where they took that corn meal? If they were just wasting it and letting it rot? For he never seen them eat the meal? That's when he decided to follow one of the farmers one day from a distance and see where they took those large sacks of powdered corn. He saw the human throw the meal in the storage and lock it shut , waiting for the human to leave, he quickly squeezed his body into a small crack on the storage. The smell of corn meal overwhelmed him. All his little dreams came true in that moment, he tore bag upon bag of corn meal and munched on the tasty dust , he couldn't help himself! As soon as he was stuffed and had his fill of meal he would leave. Every Saturday he would come back and eat a whole bag of meal , Ounce even the farmer caught Toe in the act the farmer couldn't help but fall in love with the chubby dust bunny and grabbed toe marking him with a red paint so he wouldn't mistake him for an actual crow and accidentally hurt him. Toe became a fixture of the farm and apart of the farmers family due to his love of eating corn meal.

All art seen Is drawn by me :3 I worked really hard on this sense this bab is precious! If I don't win it's fine ;-; the person who does has all right to use my art but all I ask is I'm given credit~
The left view of the bird at the bottom is my own little touch seeing as the reference doesn't show the other side of the bird babes face <3
Last edited by Slabby on Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:07 am, edited 2 times in total.
Do I have the most Dwarf Hamsters on all of Chicken Smoothie yet?
Slabby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me