King Alistair

"King Alistair" by ToxicCappuccino

Dressup entry

King Alistair

Postby ToxicCappuccino » Tue Nov 15, 2016 4:24 pm

So not many people have played the first Dragon Age but that's what game this guy is from.

King Alistair is a sarcastic character but is also sweet and very trust worthy. He is a Grey Warden you fight alongside with in the game to defeat the archdemon, the dragon in the back.He is a warrior while you're travelling with him but he tells you of his secret royal blood. He becomes king in the game if you choose or he automatically is in Dragon Age II. The necklace is something you can gift him. It is his mother's amulet and he smashed it out of anger when he found out he had to leave home. His mentor glued each piece back together for him and you find it at the mage tower. The dog at his side is another companion that fights with you a "mabari" a faithful and strong hound that has different types of warpaint you can put on that serves as armor.

One of my favorite quotes of him displaying his sarcasm.
Alistair: "Here, look at this. Do you know what this is?"
Warden: "Your new weapon of choice?"
Alistair: "Yes, that's right. Watch as I thrash our enemies with the mighty power of floral arrangements! Feel my thorns, darkspawn! I will overpower you with my rosy scent!"
ToxicCappuccino

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me