Furtopian #245 || CLOSED || JUDGING by medicalpaws

Based on Click to view
Artist medicalpaws [gallery]
Time spent 56 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
11 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Furtopian #245 || CLOSED || JUDGING

Postby medicalpaws » Mon Nov 14, 2016 8:11 pm

Someone suggested kiwi in the suggestion thing so I drew a kiwi! I love these birds.
Since kiwis don't have visible wings, I decided that this guy doesn't have arms at all! He made his own diy arms (:
This furtopian was intended to be male, but you can change the gender if you want.

To adopt please give me an inspiring story about this boy.
Extras and prettying forms allowed~
Ends November 25th.

Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
Last edited by medicalpaws on Sun Nov 27, 2016 10:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
commissions MST/MDT
* working on social anxiety,
please be patient and kind

Proud memeber since 2012
Send me a trade
Hmu in the comments
Gimme a phat like

Have a good day

<-- not my art -->
credit to Eddy Atoms
medicalpaws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Furtopian #245 || OPEN

Postby Motivational Lizard » Mon Nov 14, 2016 8:40 pm

Username:
Name:
Res
Motivational Lizard

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snubbulls » Mon Nov 14, 2016 8:42 pm

Res for this beautiful child
| millie / millipede |
| any / all | adult |
❤ metal ❤ re7 ❤
❤ 70's slashers ❤
sharks ❤ clowns ❤
❤ monster high ❤
snubbulls

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Werecat » Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:16 am

//dropping out
Last edited by Werecat on Thu Nov 24, 2016 2:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"Come again Needle Noggin?"

xxxxxxxxWerecat/Karkat
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxit/its
xxxxxxxxxxxxWerewolf
xxxxxxxxxxxFui, Imp, VJ

xxxxxxReally only here to sketch
xxxxxN sell ocs I dont use anymore.

xxxxxxxCharacters UFT
Werecat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Slabby » Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:22 am

Username: EyePudding
Name: Daniel
Story: Daniel was born , without arms and lived without arms for quite some time. But like many people without arms he used his feet to do a multitude of things such open jars , write , and type. Daniel was put in classes with kids who had special needs but not being able to connect with those kids and wanting to connect with the other children during middle school his parents allowed him to go to a regular school. But as soon as Daniel pulled out his feet to write and do his work the other kids couldn't help but tease. Daniel wanted to interact with the regular kids all this time, he couldn't help but be heart broken by the other kids words and actions. Daniel skipped days of school... then weeks..then months on end. His parents couldn't stand watching him go through this. They just had to find the solution for the sake of there son. Even so Daniels parents couldn't afford quality arms but that didn't stop his father who spent three Months to present the arms he would give to his son. Even though they were a bit rough looking Daniel busted into tears when his father gave those makeshift arms to him. Daniel wore those arms learned how to use them and gained confidence. Daniel started to go back to school not caring what people say about his arms. Daniel was PROUD of these arms! The hard work his father put into it his effort! Daniel loved these arms and even NOW he still uses his feet for something's. Look at him as the most horrific child if you have to but Daniel now loves himself and appreciates his family. Daniel hopes to be a counselor so he can teach others to appreciate things as well.
Last edited by Slabby on Fri Nov 18, 2016 1:27 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Do I have the most Dwarf Hamsters on all of Chicken Smoothie yet?
Slabby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RainbowCakeBarf » Tue Nov 15, 2016 1:04 pm

Username:♥sweet•scent♥
Name:Tui
Story:
Tui always wanted to create an invention,since she was without arms.so she was thinking about it for a long time.
Her family members suggested some,she did try them,but were failed.She watched some DIY videos,some of her inventions worked.When she turned 17,her family members bought her DIY kits.She was very happy.Once when she went to school.There was a science fair,so she decided to create an invention.The day has come,to put her invention in the science fair,to be judged. But someone destroyed it,she didn't know who did it,but,she felt very sad.She ran home,and went to her room.Next day,the person who destroyed it sayed sorry,and decided to give her a gift.. you guessed it,a DIY kit! She tried it out,making some DIY arms for herself.When she went to school everyone was shocked,that Tui has hands. Everyone was surprised,and they always would call her Inventor. It made her happy,it did.
•FIN•

any prns or name, don't use he/him
somewhere over the rainbow ~
☺ returning player ☺

RainbowCakeBarf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Roadhog » Thu Nov 17, 2016 10:41 am

Username: Vermillion
Name: Ramsey
Story:
Mark
Roadhog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RainbowCakeBarf » Sun Nov 27, 2016 8:51 am

bump
any prns or name, don't use he/him
somewhere over the rainbow ~
☺ returning player ☺

RainbowCakeBarf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby medicalpaws » Sun Nov 27, 2016 9:40 am

Oops! Forgot about this, sorry. Closed for judging!
commissions MST/MDT

Proud memeber since 2012
Send me a trade
Hmu in the comments
Gimme a phat like

Have a good day

<-- not my art -->
credit to Eddy Atoms
medicalpaws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby medicalpaws » Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:42 am

EyePudding wrote:
Username: EyePudding
Name: Daniel
Story: Daniel was born , without arms and lived without arms for quite some time. But like many people without arms he used his feet to do a multitude of things such open jars , write , and type. Daniel was put in classes with kids who had special needs but not being able to connect with those kids and wanting to connect with the other children during middle school his parents allowed him to go to a regular school. But as soon as Daniel pulled out his feet to write and do his work the other kids couldn't help but tease. Daniel wanted to interact with the regular kids all this time, he couldn't help but be heart broken by the other kids words and actions. Daniel skipped days of school... then weeks..then months on end. His parents couldn't stand watching him go through this. They just had to find the solution for the sake of there son. Even so Daniels parents couldn't afford quality arms but that didn't stop his father who spent three Months to present the arms he would give to his son. Even though they were a bit rough looking Daniel busted into tears when his father gave those makeshift arms to him. Daniel wore those arms learned how to use them and gained confidence. Daniel started to go back to school not caring what people say about his arms. Daniel was PROUD of these arms! The hard work his father put into it his effort! Daniel loved these arms and even NOW he still uses his feet for something's. Look at him as the most horrific child if you have to but Daniel now loves himself and appreciates his family. Daniel hopes to be a counselor so he can teach others to appreciate things as well.

Winner! I'm really sleepy so w/e I have to say next just bear with me I liked the story, and the idea of using his feet! I thought it was pretty creative. Glad he was able to go back to school, hopefully little Daniel will make some lovely friends in the community <33
commissions MST/MDT

Proud memeber since 2012
Send me a trade
Hmu in the comments
Gimme a phat like

Have a good day

<-- not my art -->
credit to Eddy Atoms
medicalpaws

My pets