Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Egyptian Kitsune Adopts by FoalMoon

Based on Click to view
Artist FoalMoon [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 2 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
47 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by Aeryn

by Aeryn

by Aeryn

by Aeryn

by Idem

by yaksha.

by Karmel

by Aeryn

Egyptian Kitsune Adopts

Postby FoalMoon » Sat Nov 12, 2016 10:49 pm

Nursery // Growths + Transfers // Artist Search // Customs // Archive

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

The Egyptian Kitsune [ Egyp•tian Kit‧su‧ne] has long, graceful legs and a skinny torso, making their body perfect for running, jumping, and navigating through densely-wooded areas. Their tall, cupped ears and big eyes make them a flawless hunter, even in the dark. This species has been in hiding for thousands of years, only being discovered because of vast population growth. Now, seeing as their kind nature and learning abilities make them great companions, locals are helping gather these beautiful creatures and give them away for loving homes, in order to preserve the natural habitat of Japan without complications with overpopulation.
It is thought that the original legends of the Kitsune, originating from Japan, were actually early-on sightings if the Egyptian Kitsune, (hence the name). The Egyptian Kitsune are thought to be of Egyptian decent, seeing as they are extremely similar to the fennec fox.

Standard: Hair edits, teeth edits, eye edits, and minor line edits, 1 accessory.

Common: Colored eye whites, whacky hair edits (Out of the ordinary), custom tails, longer fur, 2 accessories.

Uncommon:
Short fur/no fur, custom ears, custom pupil, custom teeth or mouth position, 3 accessories.

Rare: Extra/missing eyes, Missing limbs, extra limbs, Glowy things, two tails, tailess, 5 or more accessories.

Extra Rare: Wings, horns, any type of scales, more that two tails, complete body line edit.
Last edited by FoalMoon on Thu Nov 17, 2016 6:02 am, edited 11 times in total.
I've moved to Smilus!!
FoalMoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Guidelines

Postby FoalMoon » Sat Nov 12, 2016 10:49 pm

- Egyptian Kitsune's are a closed species, which means that only staff members can create a Kitsune. You cannot make your own personal Kitsune unless you are an artist and permitted a custom.
- Selling your Egyptian Kitsune for profit is not tolerated. If you are giving away a Kitsune, you may put it up for re-adoption.
- A Kitsune can not be your fursona unless you are given permission by FoalMoon. If you do use a Kitsune as a fursona, you must have proof of FoalMoon's permission. However, if you order a full-custom, you MAY use it as a fursona.
- You cannot change your Kitsune's lines, or ask an artist to change lines for you.

- You may adopt as many Kitsune as you'd like, but there is a limit of 5 per month (Including customs)
- Gifting Kitsune is allowed, just make sure to PM FoalMoon of the current archivist about it, before it takes place.
- You may make gift art for someone else's Kitsune.
- You may roleplay Kitsune.
- All posted art used in a contest must be given to the winner.

• Kitsune can be any sexual orientation
• Kitsune can breed five times. The mate can be either male or female, and it doesn't have to be the same Kitsune each time.
• Breeding slots with other Kitsune must be kept public.
• Users must wait a week after breeding any of their Kitsune before they can ask for another breeding.
• If you are breeding with another user's Kitsune, you must show the other user's consent before an artist can breed the two.

•The maximum amount of customs any person can receive each year is 6. You are only allowed to request a custom once each month (UNless you've already reached your limit)
• Staff have unlimited additional custom slots, each one earned after they create 15 sucessful adopts. Proof of each successful adopt must be provided on the page.
• The custom slots earned each 15 successful adopts grants: 1 rare trait, 2 uncommons, and one standard. (Or one Extra rare without any other edits)

You'll only get strikes if you are doings something extremly offensive, I am pretty lenient. However, if you keep doing something a number of times, after we've asked you to stop, you will receive a stike. Once a user receives three strikes, the user is banned and all of the user's Kitsune are Re-adopted.

Strikes - None

Bans - None
Last edited by FoalMoon on Mon Nov 14, 2016 7:21 am, edited 6 times in total.
I've moved to Smilus!!
FoalMoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Staff

Postby FoalMoon » Sat Nov 12, 2016 10:50 pm

Image wrote:
If you are interested in any of these positions (Except the artist position) you may PM me. Please make sure to title your message accordingly, and please include a breif discription of why you are qualified for the job, and if you have past experience.

Last edited by FoalMoon on Fri Dec 02, 2016 6:28 pm, edited 4 times in total.
I've moved to Smilus!!
FoalMoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Egyptian Kitsune

Postby FoalMoon » Sat Nov 12, 2016 10:50 pm

Code: Select all
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?t=3250200][img]https://67.media.tumblr.com/4bde694908aec926eb4213ef379cb332/tumblr_ogr5pzphBy1vk1sflo1_100.png[/img][/url]

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=3250200][img]https://67.media.tumblr.com/fa352ad1b7a6eab170cf24b95f3ae758/tumblr_ognslsZvRn1vk1sflo1_100.png[/img][/url]

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=3250200][img]https://67.media.tumblr.com/ece33d8decf1e79e250965adc93a918f/tumblr_ognsjfKT8F1vk1sflo1_100.png[/img][/url]

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=3250200][img]http://i.imgur.com/m8PyfCO.png[/img][/url]
Last edited by FoalMoon on Thu Nov 17, 2016 7:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I've moved to Smilus!!
FoalMoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Motivational Lizard » Sat Nov 12, 2016 11:17 pm

merk
Motivational Lizard

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♡Chocolate♡ » Sat Nov 12, 2016 11:50 pm

Where can I get one? <3
♡Chocolate♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Orsha » Sat Nov 12, 2016 11:51 pm

Mark~~
^-^ Im back on chicken smoothie XD I joined here a lil while back and was on and off due to school and many other things, but now I am back. Slightly confused as I have forgotten some things about this lovely site but I am happy to be semi addicted to this game again <3 so haiiii to all who read this.

P.S :) My sister ( teresagoldeye23 ) and I both play chicken smoothie so we may share the same IP address at times and may trade unfairly, also my best friend (TheGoddessOfMischief ) saves my life a couple of times and gifts me her spare pets and such when I miss out etc etc. <3 ^-^ shes the best person ever XD , so please ;-; dont ban because of this.
Orsha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snowdrake » Sun Nov 13, 2016 12:23 am

Hhhhhh marrrrk *o*
things just got a lot more relaxed for me, I'll be able to be online more often! responses still won't be instant most times, sorry </3
snowdrake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DELETE ACCOUNT PLE » Sun Nov 13, 2016 12:23 am

mark
      a────────────────────── ( 大理石)
      i. loser ii. not an active roleplayer iii. Lana Del Rey should be loved more !
      iv. my best friend is the best thing in the world god bless her please ?????
DELETE ACCOUNT PLE

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chisami chai » Sun Nov 13, 2016 3:40 am

mark
chisami chai