Full name;; Noni Eirian Kartello
Nicknames;; None
Age;; Early twenties
Gender;; Male
Orientation;; Demisexual

Miscellaneous Information
Nationality;; American
Birthplace;; Salem, Massachusetts
Occupation;; Full-time employee at a local thrift shop.

Relationships
Family;; N/A
Mate;; N/A
Friends;; N/A
Enemies;; N/A

Favorites
Food;; Potatoes
Color;; Yellow
Movie;; All Disney Movies
Book;; Perks of Being a Wallflower
Music;; Pop and Jazz

Personality;;
Noni is a ditzy and forgetful Kalon who loves long naps and hot potato based foods. He is a bit of a scatterbrain and often has his head in the clouds, lost in his own thoughts. Noni believes auras and the importance of spiritual wellness, often trusting his own intuition and understanding to help those with "negativity clouding their aura". Often with some form of potatoes and a Disney movie. But when those won't work, he will try a variety of herbal teas, exercises, positive videos, and ect....to try and get their spirits back up and aura back to a happy color. Many Kalons tend to assume that he is simply another dumb hippie or a naive child who hasn't seen enough of the world. Noni does has some insecurities that he has to live with. He does worry that his intelligence isn't up to par with others or that he will never actually amount to anything in life. But whenever these thoughts start to overwhelm his mind, Noni will pack a bag and visit his mother, who usually talk some sense into him.

History;;
Noni was raised in Salem by a single mother who had to work two jobs to support the both of them. But that doesn't mean he had a terrible childhood. Quite the contrary actually. Despite having two jobs to keep her busy, Noni's mother always found time to shower him with love and affection. While they didn't have nicest or the newest of things, they made do with what did they have and even found creative ways of reusing them once they worn out their original purpose. It was when he was a teenager that Noni started dabbling in spiritual wellness and other practices of that nature. He found that he enjoyed helping those with jaded and unhappy auras.
Boxie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me