Forum rules
Anthro Art must follow our Code of Conduct rules regarding nudity.
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

i hate u, i love u by triforcing

Artist triforcing [gallery]
Time spent 11 hours, 40 minutes
Drawing sessions 8
13 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

i hate u, i love u

Postby triforcing » Sun Nov 06, 2016 9:19 am

just another drawing to help me wallow in my own sadness

i really miss someone, i only met her for about five days. she was really sweet and she accepted me despite how weird i was at the time. she introduced me to one of my favorite indie games, UnderTale. she hugged me every time i arrived at art class each saturday. i developed a crush on her the third day i saw her in art class. honestly, she seemed like the steriotypical nerd, very large glasses, curly hair down to her cheeks, screeching at fanart she saw, and she had a funny laugh, but i loved her for who she was.

soon, when it was the last day of art class, i knew we probably wouldn't see each other for a long time, if we would see each other at all. when it was time for her to go, she asked me and a few other people for our contact information. i was stupid at the time, so i only gave her my username on a website she didn't know about. we both said goodbye to each other and parted ways. when i went home, i didn't feel sad at the time. i actually felt really happy. soon, a few weeks later, it grew on me that i really missed her. i went to another session of art class at the same place and i prayed to god that she would be there, but she never arrived. i met someone else i had a crush on, but she didn't like me back.

now here i am, and i miss her very badly. i tried to tell people but they just say, "a girl can't love a girl!" or "are you gay?" and i feel terrible that i love her. i don't want to stop loving her, though. that's the problem. i don't want to feel sad, but i don't want to stop loving her. there's no way i can do both without seeing her. i just want to see a glimpse of her again.

that's the only thing that would heal that patch in my heart.
hey i'm ajay and i love dragons and my significant other!!!!

triforcing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: i hate u, i love u

Postby hunny.milk.tea » Sat Nov 19, 2016 5:29 pm

Hey, don't worry about the past, you have the future to look forward to. I have a similar experience but I don't know exactly how you feel. I met this guy on my swim team last year and he was just so... amazing. Tan skin, amazing jawline, thick slick black hair, amazing biceps, six-pack from swimming, and don't get me started on his green eyes. I would sit there, this ginger, freckled weirdo that was always a bit socially out of place, the boy who always laughed to loud, didn't know when to stop talking. I will never be the same the first day he said hey. Set my heart aflame that boy did. I started to grow attached and hung out with him. He helped me on my form and was a total flirt. When we went to state and won we hugged each other and I couldn't help but turn red. He asked me what was wrong and I simply stated I was just so happy we won and he laughed his amazing beautiful laugh. The other boys didn't seem to care that we grew closer and started hanging out, outside of swimming. He began to help me with my homework and I felt myself fall more deeper in love with him. When swimming ended and homework/school work came crashing down on both of us we didn't have as much time anymore. I would rarely see him anymore until one day I saw him in the halls. I walked up to him, and said hello. He looked at me and a bright beautiful smile sparked and I smiled too.
We have been dating since about two months ago. Don't give up on your art, or yourself. Remember your heart is a strange organ, damn near set on tearing us apart by attaching itself to someone who we might not be able to have. Don't let yourself be held down by the chains of others, they are sometimes blind-sided by the freedom that all humans deserve. My boyfriend came to me at the most random of times, just when I thought I lost him, so don't give up hope, love will find a way. If it's meant to be then it shall be, and if you're willing to wait then who knows, maybe that girl shall come back to you.
But if time goes on and on for what seems like forever don't forget to let your heart soar, don't give it a leash to someone who you are unsure of. I know it's hard but sometimes it's better to stop waiting for something that might not be. But your art is so stunning and so are you, an amazing wonderful girl who should be in love with anyone she pleases. Humans shall be humans, sometimes arrogant and thinking that their opinion is the only right voice in the matter. But it's not always bad, these voices can give you strength if you look at them in a new light, just remember there are many out there who are fighting for the same thing, the same rights and who will not back down to some people in school or work or where ever they may come from. Like me I found my voice and have been able to stand up to these voices who cry out for attention or to prove us wrong. One day, I'm sure of it, you'll find a girl who is just perfect for you, I found my guy, don't ever give up hope, it's the most precious feeling you can ever have, right next to love.
hunny.milk.tea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby triforcing » Sun Nov 20, 2016 9:04 am

you're right !! thanks !!

i'm really happy about being able to talk to somebody about this. i've kept this in for a while because i didn't want to let anyone think less of me. i'm also glad you two are dating !! i'm honestly a sucker for romance lmaoo

also, i couldn't help but notice you used my sketch for your icon. i feel so flattered right now aa !! (Β΄βˆ€`)

triforcing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hunny.milk.tea » Sun Nov 20, 2016 11:15 am

Oh y-yeah haha! Your art was so cute I just had to have it as my avatar! Your art is s-super good, I wish I could draw heh
hunny.milk.tea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zoloft » Sun Nov 20, 2016 11:17 am

i mean!! you only knew her for five days ,
it will get better i promise u
also this drawing is very wonderful<3
β€’
β€’
β€’
β€’
β€’
β€’
β€’
β€’
β€’
β€’
live and learn
β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”
i'm not gonna sit around and feel
guilty for every mistake i've ever
made. if you think you're perfect,
you're wrong. no one is without a
flaw. what matters is how we
correct the wrongs we've done.
you can't just 'cancel' somebody
because they mess up.
β€’
β€’
β€’
β€’
β€’
β€’
β€’
β€’
β€’
β€’
β€’
β€’
β€’
β€’
β€’
β€’
β€’
β€’
β€’
β€’
γ€Œ i used to be more active on
ix herexbutxixdont really play
ix much anymore. feel free to
ix send me a pm if you want a
ix friend though!xxxxxxxxxxx」
β€’
β€’
β€’
β€’
β€’
β€’
β€’
β€’
β€’
β€’
zoloft

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby triforcing » Sun Nov 20, 2016 11:57 am

Doctor Whooves Lover wrote:
Oh y-yeah haha! Your art was so cute I just had to have it as my avatar! Your art is s-super good, I wish I could draw heh

ahh gee !! thanks !! with practice, you can learn to draw. i've been learning to draw for about 2 years now, and i gotta say, i've improved a lot. it isn't too late to start trying (β—•β€Ώβ—•βœΏ)

brumous wrote:i mean!! you only knew her for five days ,
it will get better i promise u
also this drawing is very wonderful<3

aa thanks !! (γ€ƒοΏ£Ο‰οΏ£γ€ƒγ‚ž

triforcing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me