Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

.vent. 'An Orthodox of Time and Space.' he pleads by Reiji

Artist Reiji [gallery]
Time spent 20 minutes
Drawing sessions 1

.vent. 'An Orthodox of Time and Space.' he pleads

Postby Reiji » Fri Oct 28, 2016 3:25 am

chaos pursues dreamers brought to reality by the cruel truth their imagination can no longer fake and hide behind damned lies of others. they can't see or speak, they can, but they can't. understanding the concept will be not be simple, you did not sign up for this and we will all perish before anything of so happens because of other's mind concepts of normal and even then they won't fully understand anything of ours due to how close minded they are and how much they just wanted to help when all they wanted was to help themselves. am i just doing what others might think to be pathetic or simple-minded to pursue happiness and peace? only time will tell, but everything can already be told beforehand, the human mind so simple and you make me sick. i want to feel okay but you can't fight the end and nothing will happen. who am i? who are you? who are we? is this real? is everything just our imaginations? paranoia consumes us. we are alone and when we finally take our last breath we will suffer an eternal damnation from what we had believed and felt in this realm of the living.

help us.
Reiji

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me