Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Hey Sienna. <3 by hunter172

Artist hunter172 [gallery]
Time spent 5 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Hey Sienna. <3

Postby hunter172 » Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:42 am

Hey Sienna..
It's been awhile since I talked to you.
I'm sorry. Things have been really crazy lately, you know?
You know, Trey broke up with me. About 4 months ago. He said I spent too much time with my horses.
Then I started dating Nick.. 2 months ago. He broke up with me because of how I look not being all 'done' up.
Gabe died. I was devasted.
I had that dog for 15 years. Since I was 2. He died, laying at the foot of my bed.
Johnny.. he met a girl a month after August of this year.
Her name is Jennifer. I think you would love her. She looks at him with so much love in her eyes. She is really pretty and funny too.
But she could never replace you.
Johnny still misses you. You were, and still are the love of his life. No matter what.
Amanda, Is still up to her crazy antics. She met someone, too. His name is Kody. He is really nice.
But theres something not right about him. I tried telling her, but she just says it because of my break ups.

Were still best friends though, nothing can change that.
Amanda doesn't come with me to your room anymore. She says we need to move on. You'll always be in our hearts Sienna.

We miss you Sienna. I promise to come and talk to you again soon.
<3 you girl.

(If you don't understand, look in my gallery for a picture of a girl.. made in August.)
This is the easiest place for me to talk to her, and for me to feel her again. I just need to let it out.
and im not looking for sympathy.
ImageImage
hunter172

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me