Artist cyberdragon725 [gallery]
Time spent 15 seconds
Drawing sessions 1

Razcal Leon Riptide

Postby cyberdragon725 » Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:27 am

My first Kalon Babe! X3 So pumped!
He is open for relationships.

cyberdragon725 wrote:
"Perhaps in the stillness of a summer night they will feel compelled to walk barefoot down a moonlit country road and search for the magic that connects all beings in the Circle of Life."
Autumn Morning Star
Username: cyberdragon725
Name: Raz for short. Full name is Razcal Leon Riptide
Occupation: He works as a Traveling Magician, traveling all across the world to amaze and wow with his magic tricks and illusions.

Personality: Closed off, quiet, and often depressed, Raz isn't half of the player that others make him out to be. He's gentle, soft spoken, polite, and has become one of those Kalons that watch on as the world moves on around them. His calm and charming personality is dimmed by year's of grief and angst. His previously bubbly and playful demeanor has turned cautious and wary, like someone who has seen too much and been burned one too many times. As the years go by, he finds that the pain fades, though it has yet and will not ever fully diminish. He still has breakdowns, Often after a performance where he's had to face a particularly tough crowd. He still gets jealous of those who live a better life, those who live without a care in the world while he is left to struggle. Raz longs for a day when he can live satisfied and in peace, leaving any troubles from his past behind and finding comfort in a future he hopes to build for himself. Though it seems to be a long way off, for him it's a spark of hope found in the ashes of his previous life.

History: Raz comes from a small town, where everybody knew everyone and everything that would happen. His family was a wealthy one, his father worked as a politician while his mother spent her days as a nurse. Often, with his parents never home, Raz was cared for by the staff causing many to begin labeling him with having a rich boy life. They would never invite him to play or to hang out. He was always left alone, causing him to have a cold and lonely childhood. When he hit his teenage years, things really began getting bad. He wasn't a bad looking Kalon, far from it actually, and he had his fair share of girlfriends. What little friends he had however were not fond of the rich kid stealing all of their girls. They began to alienate him further, planting a seed of bitterness and heartache in him. It didn't matter how hard he tried to show them that he was not a, so to speak, 'spoiled rich kid'. He acted just as everyone else despite his families financial stability. His efforts, however, were in vain. He was left behind and quickly became the outcast. That was when he made his decision. At the age of 16, He packed up everything he needed into a pack on his back. Then, with nothing but the basic necessities and a single pack of playing cards Raz ran away from home, hoping to find someplace where he could make a fresh start. He's found solace in the open roads and wide blue skies. He's found a friend, a partner in that single pack of cards that he's had since the beginning. They've helped him gain a standing on his own two feet and not on that of his family name. Instead of being defined as the heir of the Riptides, he's now just Rascal The Magnificent, a title he gained through his skills and prowess in a world of trickery and illusion. This certainly doesn't keep him from stopping and glancing at the path he's walked before. Sometimes he can still see all the others, living as if he had never existed. He tries not to ponder on it long though, and with the dust on his shoes and the path looming ahead of him, he doesn't mind continuing on, if only for the glimpse of a future showing what could be.
Theme Song: Vance Joy - Riptide
Theme Song - Lyric Dissection:
[I was scared of dentists and the dark
I was scared of pretty girls and starting conversations] -Several of Raz's actual fears in the past are listed here. He eventually focuses on one of these fears for the entire song and how it still affects him today.

[Oh, all my friends are turning green
You`re the magician`s assistant in their dreams
Oh, and they come unstuck] -This describes how all Taz's friends became jealous of how easily Raz could find and court other kalons and, in their jealously, they stopped being friends with him

[Lady, running down to the riptide
Taken away to the dark side
I wanna be your left hand man] -This lyric was often used by others to describe what Raz says to each girl he tries to woo

[I love you when you`re singing that song and
I got a lump in my throat because
You`re gonna sing the words wrong] -here, it talks about how, Raz appreciates the efforts of those he's around yet is frustrated because they always take his approach and words the wrong way.

[There`s this movie that I think you`ll like
This guy decides to quit his job and heads to New York City] -This is what he's done in an effort to escape everyone's opinions of him

[This cowboy`s running from himself
And she`s been living on the highest shelf] -In an effort to escape what everyone has made him to be, he flees his home while all the girls simply live the same way as they did before.

[Oh, and they come unstuck] -Just as his friends left him because of jealousy, all those that he cared for leave him behind and move on, leaving him with the rotten opinion many had of him.

I wanna be your left hand man
I love you when you`re singing that song and
You`re gonna sing the words wrong] -Same as previously

[I just wanna, I just wanna know
If you`re gonna, if you`re gonna stay
I just gotta, I just gotta know
I can`t have it, I can`t have it any other way] -By this time, Raz has been left behind by so many others that he fears making anymore relationships because he fears that they will leave him just as those before did.

[I swear she`s destined for the screen
Closest thing to Michelle Pfeiffer that you`ve ever seen, oh] -This speaks of how he's met a new girl and is amazed by her beauty yet he doesn't approach her out of fear. A fear caused by all that's happened to him.

I wanna be your left hand man
I love you when you`re singing that song and
You`re gonna sing the words wrong (3 times)] -Same meaning of before however it is repeated to show how, for him, it feels like a never ending cycle of repeating events.

[I got a lump in my throat because you`re gonna sing the words wrong] -This last line is added to express how it seems that no one will ever be able to understand Raz and why he does what he does.
xxxx my fren
xcreaterazoralexhowl
xbettajamesmiloyugi
xblutengu
xxx x COLLEGE‼‼‼
x blu helped coding siggg.
xxxxxx ^Precious Blu Bean
━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ 🌑 ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
x To Do ::
✁ Full time job! Growin up
✃ plz send help