Adopt 193

Postby finch. » Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:17 am

HALLOWEEN HALLOWEEN
ahahah yes, scientist themed, 3rd one in the job seriesss~

jobs wrote:librarian
navy
scientist
artist

end date is is gonna be on halloween B) (oct 31st, so roughly a week from now)
Code: Select all
username:
name:
what do they do?:

things to note
- the hands are actually floating if you look at it, the sleeves of the lab coat are billowing behind
- it didnt fit, but they have dress shoes
- i don't know what that shadow is

prettying and extras allowed~

the winner is FaeElemental!
Last edited by finch. on Thu Nov 24, 2016 3:58 pm, edited 3 times in total.

█████████████████████████████████
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxintp - anime
x'c&kpop - vocaloid
x'finch. (sig by me)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

─────────────────────────────────
─────────────────────────────────

██████████████████████████
──────────────────────────
cause it’ll pass, ✦
──────────────────────────
it’ll pass, already
███████████
finch.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Adopt 193

Postby squints » Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:32 am

ofc i gotta watch this
maybe enter idk
squints

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Foxy The Pirate » Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:53 am

finch whyu do dis

possible entry aaaaaaa
xxxxxxxxxxxxxImage
xx╔══════╗
she/her
i'm always open to talk
i wont bite i promise
just fyi i do art
i am total trash
and i'm a total
anxious wreak over
everything
meme acid

xx╚══════╝
Foxy The Pirate

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Butter Dragon » Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:01 am

Mark
x
Butter Dragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FoalMoon » Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:09 am

username:
name:
what do they do?:
Markedy mark <3
I've moved to Smilus!!
FoalMoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Slabby » Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:11 am

Username: EyePudding
Name: Mitchel
Personality: I nice , gentle person who just happens to slash up there friends a bit when they touch them
What do they do?: Product tester/scientist he test's products on animals , he test all kinds of products from your Allergy Medicine to that KitKat your gonna get on Halloween. He test all sorts of things some may hurt the animals while sometimes the
product doesn't ... I believe I said he was nice? well I lied he's a total sadist who has no remorse or sympathy for the things he does at least when it comes to his occupation
Do I have the most Dwarf Hamsters on all of Chicken Smoothie yet?
Slabby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lucky thirteen » Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:19 am

username:
lucky thirteen
name:
Grimoire Nevermore
"Grim" for short.

shadow's name:
Foxglove.

personality:
Grimoire is a very strange doll. They usually keep to themselves most days,
but if one were to start a conversation with them, they'd go on and on,
passionately explaining their newfound knowledge on a rare medicinal herb or
enthusiastically recalling the beauty of a being's skeletal structure.
They're very clever and have a persistent hunger for knowledge, but other then
that, their personality is unclear. It changes somewhat according to the atmosphere
they're in or the people they're around.

what do they do?:
Grimoire is very much interested in many things such as: Anatomy, Psychology, Chemistry,
Gardening and anything they find remotely interesting. They expand their knowledge at
every free chance they have, slipping into the Dollhouse's library or preforming a new "test" when they
spy a blank space in their schedule. Because of their extensive knowledge, they are often
consulted by other dolls if they are in need of repair or want to discuss certain matters. However,
they do not offer their help for free. Should one ask for a favor, they must in return agree
to a few experiments or rather, as Grimoire would call them "observations to improve the future of science."
Of course, they're nothing too dangerous. Just examinations on the bonds between a doll and their shadow,
behavioral inspections, and the sort. On the occasion that the doll has nothing to offer, Grimoire will ask that doll and its
shadow to find or learn something new that they can teach Grimoire about to contribute to their vast knowledge.

story:
I held my hand out to my side. I felt the weight shift as a metallic cutting tool was heaved into my palm.
I grasped the scissors hurriedly and turned back to my occupation, muttering a small word of thanks.
My eyes were stuck to the project, intently focused on completing it. I worked swiftly yet carefully, making
precise cuts. I worked without a single thought to cross my mind, my movements automatic, like a
well-programmed machine. No doubt the product of my many test runs. Without quite registering what I was doing, I continued to work and once I was satisfied, I stepped back. My eyes filled with pride as I gazed upon it:
a perfectly grafted moon cactus. I turned to my loyal assistant, Foxglove. Their eyes too held the proud
gleam of a work well done. Looking back at my creation, I admired the small perfected details. Science
was indeed an incredible thing. Just then, a powerful knock at the door snapped me out of my trance.
Normally, I'd be quite upset at whoever breaks my moment of well-earned awe. However, this was not normal.
Whoever had knocked at my door had remarkable power! Just by the sound, I could tell that it was a
miracle my door was still standing. The door needed only a little more force and it would've flown
from its hinges. Whatever had knocked had tried refrain from purposely damaging my door. But why?

I spun around as fast as I could and practically jumped towards the door. I could feel the excitement
in my fingers as I quickly turned the doorknob. I spoke without even stopping to observe the client.
"Hello!" I had said with my friendliest tone. I locked my vision on the doll standing in my doorway and let out
a gasp. They had stringy medium black hair and yellow eyes. Their skin was a light brown and they had a thin frame, dressed with poorly sewn clothing. The most riveting detail of his build was the huge, almost claw like hands that hung from his thin arms. I smiled to myself. To think that I'd get the chance to possibly examine such a rare specimen thrilled me. Surely, this doll was a patient. Why else would someone find themselves at my doorway?
"How may I help you today good fellow?"

The patient was startled at my appearance, and looked like he might've shriveled up into a ball had his shadow
not been there, giving him a face of reassurance. After a moment, the doll seemed to have mustered the courage
to speak. "I...was uh.." he hesitated before continuing. "-told you could help me with a certain problem."
He looked down at his hands, as if to hint at his longing. I had picked it up. He was a feeble individual,
both in personality and frame, excluding his fascinating grasps, whom he seemed to desire to let go of.
A shame he sees such a captivating blessing as a burden. What a waste it'd be if I was told to repair it.
"Oh yes. I can help. Do come in." I said, not wanting to waste more time.

I could see his eyes grow wide at the sight of my laboratory. It was a clean white room, filled with jars, books and paperwork, all lined up neatly on the shelves. The moon cactus sat perfectly in front of the window, illuminated by the small bit of light seeping through the shades. I saw the uneasiness in his eyes as he stepped in. I decided to pay it no mind, and led the way towards a door at the back of the room. I opened it and revealed another room with dark blue walls and fluffy white flooring. The room had a desk completed with a leather office chair, a fountain pen and a notebook. In front of the desk was a comfortable couch, meant to relax the client while we discussed their demands. I motioned for him and his shadow to take a seat as I went to sit down behind the desk. "So, what is it you need from me?" I asked, unwilling to lose any time. The doll shifted in his seat nervously, but began to talk after a small pause. "You s-see, I earned these deformed hands through an unfortunate accident and I-" He stopped, something holding him back. "You what?" I said, urging him to finish. I really hated dilly-dallying. There were so many things I could've done by then. Yet there I was, speaking with a client that might just ask me to throw away the very thing about them that interested me.

"I've wanted to let them go." He finished, his voice taking an almost upset tone. He looked down at the fluffy floor.
I felt I needed to clarify what he wanted from me. "So you want me to dispose of them? To repair your hands?"
"Well- No." He stuttered. I didn't understand why he didn't just spit it out. His behavior was so confusing. Here was
an obviously strong doll who had such a low amount of confidence it was baffling. The contrast was so evident. Why was he so uncertain of himself? It almost annoyed me. Why couldn't he see how spectacular his deformity was?
How unique? I'd had it. "Look, sir. If you're so uncertain, you could just come back later-" "No! I know what I want!"
Foxglove, who's presence had remained transparent until then had jumped from surprise.

"Oh?" I muttered, out of surprise. Somehow this odd doll had gained the confidence to reply firmly. I eased forward in my chair, placing both hands on the desk in a show of interest. "What is it then that you want?" I said softly, a slight smirk growing on my face. "Ever since I came here, people have been- well- kind of scared of me and of my hands. I'm really mean to them sometimes, and that makes them not want to talk to me. So...." he paused. "I want to learn how to be able to make friends- Never mind replacing my hands. I want to learn how to live with them." I was amused and strangely proud of him. Without any further hesitation, I reached my hand over my desk and held it out towards him. "What's your name young sir?"

The doll flinched backwards, but responded anyways. "A-Arrats." he said. "Arrats? I'm Grimoire, Grimoire Nevermore." I smiled at him. "So, do we have a deal?" "A deal?" He whispered under his breath. "Well-" The doll looked down, considering it, then gazed back up again. "What will I have to give you in return?" "Oh, don't worry."
I grinned to assure him. "I just need some help with a few things. That's all." I lifted my hand a little. "So?"
He nodded slowly in understanding, firmly taking my hand. "Yes...A deal."
We shook on it, and I leaned back in my chair, satisfied. From the corner of my eye, I saw his shadow, who'd remained silent the whole time, looking at me with a face one would give if they had just witnessed a devil steal their friend's soul. I saw anger. However I cared not then, for I had just obtained an interesting test subject.
A very interesting one indeed...

Last edited by lucky thirteen on Thu Nov 17, 2016 10:01 am, edited 6 times in total.
Things To Do: wrote:what what what what what what
what what what what what what

xxx
╔════════════════════╗
Trades
About me
My Art

╚════════════════════╝

╔════════════════════╗

╭--------------------╮
xxxHi, I'm lucky thirteen
but you can just call me luck
[he/him]

╰---------------------╯

My Dolls:
Arrats & Stitch
Jareth & Abell
Kimba & Sebs
╚════════════════════╝
lucky thirteen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby steamplonk » Sat Oct 29, 2016 1:17 am

uѕєrnαmє \\ steamplonk
nαmє \\ daniel
gєndєr \\ male
pєrѕσnαlítч \\
whαt dσ thєч dσ? \\
quittin'
blease don't msg me asking for stuff
tysm
steamplonk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby saxophonefly » Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:51 am

username: FaeElemental

name: Horologium (nicknamed Horo)

name meaning: Named after the constellation which was described
by a French astronomer in 1752 as a clock with pendulum and seconds hand.

Well, that's what to be assumed, no-one really knows... Horo prefers they/them
over any form of he or her, so it's assumed they are agender. Biologically, it's most
likely they are female.

xsexuality: Unknown
xTheir sexuality is very, fluid. It seemingly changes very rapidly.

xpersonality:
Horo is very childish and usually, acts on instinct. Although they are childish, they are very
intelligent but their contributions are usually put to the side due to their childish attitude.
They are also selectively mute and rarely speak and tend to talk in sign language or write
down their thoughts. Horo is very hands-on they tends to do everything physically and tend
to be quite clingy. Their thought process can be quite, off and disturbing.

xwhat do they do?: Well, nothing completely legal. They work with untested chemicals and are xusually
xsigned off by major companies to test them. They also work on experimenting different methods of
xmedical help. This includes different ways of creating life forms of course...

xshadow: Their shadow is the strange creature on the bottom right side of the page. Pendulum
xis their nickname given by Horo. They don't speak often, and to people who aren't Horo, it's just
xhead as hushed, strained whispers. Horo has said that they are very much like an overly needy
xpuppy. They seem to be very aggressive to strangers.

xart:

saxophonefly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WatermelonBear » Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:40 am

good luck everyone <3